It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The frog has arrived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
As you can tell I am a frog lover...my name translated is "Frog god"..I like to research anything and everything about all paranormal and unexplained mysteries that may baffle even the brightest of us all. If you Want to talk about anything Dont be afraid to get hold of me [email protected]
Anyway thank you for letting me join and will always keep it "Real".

"Prophet Gukn"

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi GuknRanaDeus,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Cobra's will eat anything, even frogs.

Welcome and enjoy tour stay here, how ever long it is.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi GuknRanaDeus....welcome to ATS. You should feel right at home in this quagmire of conspiracy, this site oozes with concepts that often take flight. I look forward to reading your posts and I'll start an investigation into your death should you ever "croak"

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Greetings Rana Catesbeiana Deity,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I do so love Frogs, they are so cute and special.......... you are very welcome around here

and might I take this opportunity to say that I think Sanctum has the spiffiest avatar I have seen in a long lng time.

new topics

top topics

join