It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer On Soho Pic From Nasa ( This Year )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know this type sighting has been discussed here in the past. I done search and could not find this one.

This came direct from Nasa tonight. Not from UFO site. How could a craft be this close to the sun and survive ? Check out the rays extending toward the sun. Very strange. This is very clear and surely not photo shopped being on Nasa. When you click on the site below be sure to click enlarge on the pic to clearly see the craft. This is not a blob or fuzzy pic.

Soho Pic Taken 1-02-05

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
fascinating image

Was there any "official" or not so official explanation? comet, cosmic dust, planet x?

can we compare this to any other known "ufo" images from the sun?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The picture is bizarre. Perhaps the ship is extracting some kind of energy from the sun?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
WW this is all the info I have. Really was hoping someone here could explain this. Looking for answers myself to this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From the search I done I found this link here started April last year on ATS of a similar object. Post Started April 2004 ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's either Mercury or Venus. The rings that appear around it is an artifact of the CCD camera.

I can't explain the line that looks to be communicating some sort of light, though.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by electric]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks Electric for the expaination but I am still confused concerning these pics. Someone asked Nasa about this and here is thier reply:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are those flying saucer-shaped objects in the LASCO images?

The Answer By Nasa
After reading that I now am more confused. The planet thing makes since to me but the beams of light I have a problem with.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks weird... But I think we can rule out a craft. Looks too square'ish to be something like that. I bet its a fleck or something like that.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
When i first glanced at the pic it looked too much like the "traditional" UFO and it looked photshopped but coming from NASA, i agree its not photoshopped but it does look cool, lol.
anyways, yeah thats a good find and it would be a great pic to look into regarding the "rays" that seem to come from the side of the object straight to the sun. looks like a poster you could just stick up on your wall.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe that is the reason for globle warming or wait no i got it..... its the reason why Dallas Texas is going to be 81 tomorrow. I knew the aliens were trying to bake us out of exsistance.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
fascinating image

Was there any "official" or not so official explanation? comet, cosmic dust, planet x?

can we compare this to any other known "ufo" images from the sun?

Its not a UFO.
Just a star/planet in the background with some sort of tracer on it.

You can see the orb with the fading colors on it. But the Horzental lines on it make it look like a UFO when zoomed out.

Another image without the Soft Zoom.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Xabora]

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Xabora]

new topics

top topics

join