It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 on fire!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
They've been known to burn lots of things there.

Exactly what I was thinking Zaph, such as the nuclear waste. I suggest driving the other direction next time you see smoke

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He probably just assumed that it was from Area 51. He was right, kinda. It was on the west end of the Nevada Test Site, a couple hundred miles west of Nellis. It may have even been a crashed aircraft or a weapon of some kind, and the report was interveined upon by gov't workers, as the project was extremely top secret.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As a volunteer firefighter, smoke as clear as that smoke is not a building that is burning. The smoke from burning buildings is extremely thick and black as furniture and carpeting produce black smoke. This fire is more likely burning vegetation from around the area. Sometimes the wind can pick up a bunch of dust that some people can think is a fire as well. We got reports when I volunteered on a mountain dept from the blown snow from mountaintops and from dust from dirt roads.

This appears to be a fire, but not a building fire. They might be burning some underbrush or trash or, as somebody suggested earlier, fuels or some other substances.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by X Wing
Exactly what I was thinking Zaph, such as the nuclear waste. I suggest driving the other direction next time you see smoke

It is against the law for Nellis AFB to burn any hazardous material after the 1990's lawsuit filed by the wife of a man who worked near an area where they burned these chemicals doing a sheetmetal job who died from radiation exposure. So the chemicals cannot be radioactive or hazardous. If they are, we can file a lawsuit on them again.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Heres a site with area 51 on fire, but after some unknown incident on the fringes of the test range.

heres the site.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

theres more pics and other good stuff, but this is the closet i can find of an actual area 51 fire.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i remeber hearing a fuel factory for nasa exploded in the nevada dessert, maybe its that?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I haven't heard of a fuel factory exploding. Hmmmmm. Nellis did recently drop a MOAB to show Vegas officials why the buffer zone should remain.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammodude51
i remeber hearing a fuel factory for nasa exploded in the nevada dessert, maybe its that?

You are thinking of the Pepcon rocket fuel (ammonium perchlorate) plant explosion in Henderson, Nevada, on 4 May 1988. It was in an industiral complex on the edge of Las Vegas.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Area 51 was not on fire.....
They had an Alien meeting with Aliens who got addicted too smoking while visiting,the aliens have 100 mouths why so much smoke

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
oh plz. 1)that isn't a building burning (i can tell cause of the fire) 2. Theres no way that dude who took the pic came out alive (u cant get that close) 3. How do I even know its area 51? I just see desert and a few native plants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join