It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What else could you expect from a murderer/abusive alcoholic?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ted Kennedy is garbage. He has some balls to talk about someones policies after years of his ridiculously partisan tactics.

www.boston.com... nation/articles/2003/09/22/bush_calls_kennedys_iraq_criticism_uncivil_boston_globe?mode=PF

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So what exactly are you objecting to? THE US DID BRIBE TURKEY AND THE ADMINISTRATIONS CAUSE FOR WAR WAS A FRAUD. I will agree that Kennedy is no role model for anybody and that partisan politics does not serve the good of the people.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Would somebody please show me a politician, any politician, who doesn't play with partisan tactics
I would like to meet him or her. Perhaps, if you were to take all the $$$$ away from them, they would be more inclined to do the job properly.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Of course taking money away from politicians would snap them back to reality. Instead of being fellated by fat interns in the most coveted political hall in the world, and having conspiracy after conspiracy mopped up after behind them, they would get a dose of reality.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurkinginthecorner
Would somebody please show me a politician, any politician, who doesn't play with partisan tactics
I would like to meet him or her. Perhaps, if you were to take all the $$$$ away from them, they would be more inclined to do the job properly.

Whatever we do, we must make sure that we do not pay them piecework!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
GG,

Are you somehow trying to justify this unjust 'Iraqi Freedom' BS for war thing?

Do you still actually think that the INVASION was just?!?

When are you going to wake up?

Maybe when somebody from your family dies in Iraq.. or somebody that you did know..?

If it is going to only happen then.. its too late.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
FWIW what did the bribe give the US ? as i recall no US troops were alowed in over their airspace - so this money is more of a post hoc plaster to soothe feelings - god knows the US needs a few of them - UK excepted - if the post Iraq debacle is to die down. As I see it its a small price to pay if you guys ever want to come on holidays again over here

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
FULCRUM, what the HELL are you talking about??!!? i'm talking about a loud mouthed senator. You need to pay attention.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Truth can hurt, no matter whether it comes from a pious angel or a down and dirty street tramp.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
MA, does it offend you that the truth coming from the lips of such a troll as Kennedy is not for the good of the planet, but rather for the good of his equally corrupt party?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You can always shoot the messenger.

Try Michael Meacher, from Tony Blair's own Party in the UK, for another source.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
FULCRUM, what the HELL are you talking about??!!? i'm talking about a loud mouthed senator. You need to pay attention.

Like Masked said truht hurts, and it really doesnt matter who tells it, as long as it is the truht.. and this case..

Like you GG put it the truht comes from 'a loud mouthed senator'.

Party politics have nothing to do with it.. some people lie, others tell the truht..

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
FULCRUM, as always, your rantings at the faults of the American system offer little to know validity. do some research before shooting your mouth off. I was pointing out the fact that kennedy is evil in his own right. stop making yourself look foolish.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

FULCRUM, as always, your rantings at the faults of the American system offer little to know validity. do some research before shooting your mouth off. I was pointing out the fact that kennedy is evil in his own right. stop making yourself look foolish.

Ok,

This coming from the King of the fools..

but youre right i must obey as i am a fool.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The fact i disagree with you makes me a fool? You have alot to learn.

You don't even read the articles or the post. Start reading, stop running your trap.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The fact i disagree with you makes me a fool? You have alot to learn.

You don't even read the articles or the post. Start reading, stop running your trap.

No,

The fact that it is you makes you a fool.

You have proved by yourself many times to be a FIRST CLASS FOOL..

With all your name calling, untrue claims and lies..

And also i just made a point that Iraq war is a lie and a crime.

*note*

Btw, what is the point? To Disagree with me? As i speak the truht, black and white.

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
NEITHER ONE of you has a CLUE on this one... Teddy Bear is SCUM. He is a favored SON of the Dems. Why is that?!

I ASSURE you if my favorite son was a scumbag like Teddy I'd DISOWN the scurge... Wonder why the Dems DON'T?

Hmmmm...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
NEITHER ONE of you has a CLUE on this one... Teddy Bear is SCUM. He is a favored SON of the Dems. Why is that?!

I ASSURE you if my favorite son was a scumbag like Teddy I'd DISOWN the scurge... Wonder why the Dems DON'T?

Hmmmm...

P...
m...

That maybe, but how does this affect anything?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That maybe, but how does this affect anything?

THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE THREAD, FULCRUM. you can continue to call me a fool, BUT YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF AMERICA'S INTERNAL POLITICS. put on your jackboots and stay out of conversations that don't concern you. By your definition, you're just as much a "first class fool" as me. You misconstrue the truth for your own bidding, everyone with an ardent opinion does it. Your unwitting nature is staggering.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
So what exactly are you objecting to? THE US DID BRIBE TURKEY AND THE ADMINISTRATIONS CAUSE FOR WAR WAS A FRAUD. I will agree that Kennedy is no role model for anybody and that partisan politics does not serve the good of the people.

The administration cause for war was unjust?

Funny statement, considering all the politicians that are blasting the Shrub now agreed back then that Hussein had to be taken down. As a matter of fact, they all sounded like seasoned war-vet hawks when Clinton was in office, lobbing tomahawks at tents!

The outlandish hypocrisy of the Bush opponents is what gives Bush credibility, not Bush himself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join