It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Is Iran secretly arming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Iran with North Korean help are busy little beavers digging tunnels and developing nuclear weapons systems according to an Iranian Exile. The exile also claims that the Iranian revolutionary guard has also taken hold of the power in the country pushing it along a confrontational road with the West.

apnews.myway.com
An Iranian exile who opposes his country's Islamic government said Monday that Iran's military is building a series of secret tunnels to hide equipment for missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Alireza Jafarzadeh, who helped expose nuclear facilities in Iran in the past, told a news conference in September that tunnels were under construction mainly in an area called Parchin.

But on Monday he said the secret construction of missiles extends well beyond that location. He said that on orders of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei the Iranian defense ministry has taken over an area in eastern and southern regions of Tehran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

An exile from a foreign regime tells the world that his country is developing weapons of mass destruction.

A familiar refrain ... Chalabi anyone?

Unfortunatly the truth may not be revealed until its too late, because of Iraqi exiles "crying wolf" for their own personal gain over Iraq have demolished any belief that what is told is reality.

The truth gets increasingly more difficult to discern nowdays time to send in the UN again?

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Netchicken]

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Again this is propaganda and if the people believe him, it will be another Iraq in the next months. And Iran is at least 10X better armed than Iraq.

And if China and Russia go in the war, it will no be good at all.

Are you ready to sacrifice the world peace for lies?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How do you know is propaganda? Just your opinoion or do you have a source?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Racer5
How do you know is propaganda? Just your opinoion or do you have a source?

Netchicken said:

"A familiar refrain ... Chalabi anyone?"

maybe this is the source you need racer5:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sep

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At least Chalabi had some support in his country. He actually was elected in the parliament. Alireza Jafarzadeh is the speaker for the MKO, or Mojahedin Khalgh, or MEK. Their group is not popular anywhere in Iran for their previous terror activities against the nation, and I don’t understand why they are so popular in the US. After all they did bomb American and Western businesses in Iran in the 70s, such as the 1972 bombings of the offices belonging to Pepsi-Cola, General Motors, the Hotel International, the Marin Oil Company, the Iranian-American Society and the US Information Office. They did assassinate deputy chief of the US Military Mission (Colonel Lewis Hawkins), killed five American civilians and/or military advisers, attempted to assassinate the chief of the US Military Mission in Iran (General Harold Price), and bombed the offices of Pan-American Airlines, Shell Oil Company, British Petroleum, El Al and British Airways. For more information:

www.atimes.com...

The article was written by someone who escaped Iran in 1979 because of the revolution, so one probably cannot accuse her of being a regime sympathiser.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Sep]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Let me guess, this "exile" spoke anonymously. Are we sure this isn't the CIA or Pentagon "quoting" somone like they quoted the same guys quote twice in two different stories from two different locations in Iraq?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Anybody else here with Deja Vue

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban
Let me guess, this "exile" spoke anonymously. Are we sure this isn't the CIA or Pentagon "quoting" somone like they quoted the same guys quote twice in two different stories from two different locations in Iraq?

Yeah and apparently it's this guy ...

This terrorist ?

Alireza Jafarzadeh was born in Mashad (Iran) and moved to the USA before the 1979 revolution in Iran. He began there as a student of Civil Engineering. But he soon became engaged with the Mojahedin Khalq Organization (MKO) in the US. The MKO is designated by the US, UK, EU and many other countries as a terrorist entity in part because of the MKO's affiliation with the regime of Saddam Hussein.

Jafarzadeh was such a committed member that he repeatedly volunteered for suicide operations.

Now I for one ain't believing a thing said by a terrorist, why is anybody else ? Until someone can clarify for me that he is not the one and same as said on the other board about this i refuse to address this "claim"

Please. Just tryna warm us up for when they wanna head on in Iran is all.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
They probably are, but so is the United States, and so is the United Kingdom.
Maybe even I am??

What's good for the Goose....

top topics

join