It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allahs Miracles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here is some amazing miracles done by Allah, Lord of the worlds. I hope from this you can see that Islam is the true religion.

www.miraclesofislam.com

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Desert Fox]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You see what you want to see. This is not substantially different than the "miracles" virtually all religions report.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
How is this not different? Can't you see how many things have Allah's name on it. Give me one site that reports christianity's miracles. Jesus can never do anything like this. And what other religions besides Islam have miracles. Give me proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Fox
How is this not different? Can't you see how many things have Allah's name on it. Give me one site that reports christianity's miracles. Jesus can never do anything like this. And what other religions besides Islam have miracles. Give me proof.

I can't give you proof of that which doesn't exist. I could point you to Christian sites claiming miracles, but why would I? They're trivially easy to find, and they are just as much bunk as what you presented.

The site you presented adds little bits and pieces in an overlay to complete the name of Allah. It isn't there in it's entirety in any of them. All you are doing is seeing the pattern you are looking for by filling in the blanks and morphing things around a little.

Stare at any random surface and you will probably start to see faces. Is it a miracle, or is this simply the way our minds work?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Most of those are photoshopped anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Do you have any images of miracles from christianaity? If not then there is no proof and they are just claims.

You say: The site you presented adds little bits and pieces in an overlay to complete the name of Allah.

Are you blind? Can't you see that this is Allahs name are has Allah made you more blinder than a fanatical Muslim?

Most of those are photoshopped anyway. Where the hell do you get that from you Brilliant, Kind Person. Why don't you beloved christians prove something you say. Am i am the only one proving things and all you fabulous folks can say is this is fake and that is wrong. Give me proof or you are all just Wonerful People.

ADMIN EDIT to remove the childish language.

[edit on 11-22-2005 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi Desert Fox

Thanks for the photo links.

I have 2 Questions please answer them.
first off Im not a big fan of organized religon.

1. In your first post you say that Islam is " the true religion".
Im aksing you. Aren't Muslims monotheist, so Allah is Arabic for God? If there is a god didn't it create eveyone on Earth?

2. If you spend your whole life looking for a symbol you can find it everywhere. There are always sightings of Jesus, the Virgin Mary, etc in toast, tailer parks, and everywhere else. For instance for some reason 1021 is my number I see it everywhere, why? Because
I subconsciously look for it.

Please answer these 2 Questions if you have the time thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Oh one more thing.

I dont mean to be harsh of Islam, I think all these so called signs are a bit silly, but in your first post you said
"Here is some amazing miracles done by Allah"
I dont know how one ranks miralces but I wouldn't consider a cloud or catus spelling out Allah being "Amazing Miracles" nor Jesus in a piece of Toast for that matter...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Bandar Paul sayd "1. In your first post you say that Islam is " the true religion".
Im aksing you. Aren't Muslims monotheist, so Allah is Arabic for God? If there is a god didn't it create eveyone on Earth?"

A: Yes muslims are montheists. Obviouslt god created everything what is your point?

2. If you spend your whole life looking for a symbol you can find it everywhere. There are always sightings of Jesus, the Virgin Mary, etc in toast, tailer parks, and everywhere else. For instance for some reason 1021 is my number I see it everywhere, why? Because

A: Just because jesus is sighted which is absolute crap because he is in heaven, that does not mean he is god. Jesus can't do anything like what those pictures show. Call the pictures miracles or whatever you want but it is strong proof that Allah is the only god and that he is the only creator of the universe.

I have a question also? Who created you and who created the universe? Was it Jesus or God?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Desert Fox]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi Desert Fox

my point to my first question, "1. In your first post you say that Islam is " the true religion".
Im aksing you. Aren't Muslims monotheist, so Allah is Arabic for God? If there is a god didn't it create eveyone on Earth?"
I dont how somone can be monotheist and think there relgion is the true religion. If God created this Earth arent we all worshipping the same thing, no matter our religion?

This is the second Q and your A.

A: Just because jesus is sighted which is absolute crap because he is in heaven, that does not mean he is god. Jesus can't do anything like what those pictures show. Call the pictures miracles or whatever you want but it is strong proof that Allah is the only god and that he is the only creator of the universe.
You Answer above couldnt I just replace Jesus with Allah or anything for that matter and it would have the same meaning?
As for the second sentence im a little confused you say "Jesus can't do anything like what those pictures show." I totally belive you he cant but why can Allah? i've seen stains, toast (sorry I see the toast on news a lot) and they really look like the common image of Jesus and your pictures look like the spelling of
Allah but whats the point? How are those Allah pictures any different than Jesus and virgin Mary sightings?

Last Part of your second answer "Call the pictures miracles or whatever you want but it is strong proof that Allah is the only god and that he is the only creator of the universe."
What is so great of those pictures. I've seen a cloud that looks like a dragon and that was great but I dont consider that to be irrefutable proof that a dragin exists.

As for your last question, "I have a question also? Who created you and who created the universe?" I cant begin to answer that in this post, Plus Im an Agnostic and Im not in any way trying to talk poorly of you religion, if it works for you Im happy but I think an All powerful god can do better than a cactus, cloud or a piece of Toast, No?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So allah can write his name everywhere.

Jesus healed the sick
Raised the dead
Fed the hungry
Gave water to those who thirsted
Forgave sins
Died for your sins
Showed you that God loves you
Showed you how to love God

No, he didnt write his name anywhere....but the jews wrote it on the top of his cross.

God loves you. He doesnt want you in fear of eternity. He wants you to know that you will live forever..if you believe on his Son

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Do you have any images of miracles from christianaity? If not then there is no proof and they are just claims.

I agree there is no proof, however, there are numerous claims. I refuse to provide you links to that which I consider crap. If you wish to believe there are no similar claims by other fiaths, I don't care. It doesn't enhance your claim in the least.

Are you blind? Can't you see that this is Allahs name are has Allah made you more blinder than a pig.

No I'm not blind. My eyes are wide open. It is you who are deluded, and quite rude as well. You've earned an ignore.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Those are very interesting images.

I've never been one to deny the possibility of "miracles" from any religious belief.

However, I hardly believe that such images make all other religions false...

That's a pretty closed minded and confrontational way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Your logic is faulty. Those pictures, in no way, show that Islam is the one true religion, or that God even exists. They demonstrate nothing more then your faith and the faith of those who see them, and your interpretations of these events (if even real).

The same goes for Christians and Jews. The fact that you hold this faith is going to influence what you see in the world and how you explain things. As a result you cannot say that these things prove anything, aside from the point that I just made.

Anyway, to say that these photos show miracles done by Allah and then subsequently claim that it shows Islam in the true religion just does not follow.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Give me proof or you are all just liars.

You are the one who is making the claim here. You are the one claiming that no other religion has miracles such as those you have presented to us... Thus, the onus is on you to prove it to us. No one else, and in my opinion, the so-called proof you have offered is not up to par.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I have a question also? Who created you and who created the universe? Was it Jesus or God?

If God is omnipotent and omnipresent, then God exists in all, and is what all is of. To say one isn't God is to subscribe to the belief your God is not in a specific place. So where is Allah not in existance? Who is anyone to pass judgement on Allah's creation? Learning tolerance and peaceful ways by debunking God's existance somewhere is attempting to debunk God.

Wasn't Allah a varient of a feminine Goddess of the moon 3,000 years ago?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Never heard that "Allah was a varient of a feminine Goddess of the moon 3,000 years ago." but anyways, yes I do see these pictures as signs of Allah's existance but not miracles that greatly effect humanity. and before there was a post saying that Jesus healed the blind and did all of those "great" miracles. well, in the Islamic faith Allah made that happen, jesus had no powers of his own, he was a mortal. I once was a christian and now am a muslim, so i dont see the point in constant arguing between people of two differnt religions over the smallest things.

Allah is Arabic for God right? So i'm still worshipping God, his name is just in a differnt language ... God is God.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just to point out that Allah was the Moon god not goddess (she was the sun). Its the same as Jehovah was the storm god for the hebrews before the advent of monotheism. Archaeological evidence in the Middle East concludes this to be the case.
This also shows that Allah and Jehovah are NOT the same god.

G

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Desert Fox]

LOL
I dont mean to be rude but i understand your upbringing so I'll try to be kind.
Who created me ?
My mom and my dad by cell division.

Who created the universe?
Do you understand String theory or Branes ?? If not you wont understand, unfortunately everything is not written in a book by a bedouin trader in Arabia. If Allah was truly great he would made an audio-visual presentation on high def DVD or better broadcasted it directly into every head in the world , instead of asking some bedouin in Arabia to write it !

Again, I dont mean to be rude but I find your attitude towards religion in general to be rather silly.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Just to point out that Allah was the Moon god not goddess (she was the sun).

I've heard this, but I'm not convinced it's true. My understanding is that al-lah translates as "the god" - the highest god in the Arab pantheon.

top topics

join