It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This video was taken in Sunoma County California last weekend by a guy and his girlfriend while hiking. See what you think. www.angelfire.com...
There are several BigFoot Researchers interviewing them and going over the film. Sure looks very interesting from the short clip provided.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
wow, to bad he didn't tape it more it cut off to quick
I'd like to see the whole thing

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Currently downloading images and video (that account will try up)

Ill host it later.

Here are the images.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have watched this several times. The way the claimed Bigfoot moves somewhat reminds me of Patty filmed by Patterson. I do not know if real or not but would appreciate your opinions. Check out how long the arms are.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
Check out how long the arms are.

My thoughts as well. Ive looked at the arms I dont know how many times in a row.

They almost seem, loose.... I dunno, it just looks weird to me. But its interesting video.

I really dont know what to say. First off, if I seen that sucker, im gonna run up to it. Call me insane, but I would.

I noticed how it made no audible sound, and looks to be smaller than what the website says. Its hard to tell though.

If only the zoom focus worked better.

The thing that makes me wonder is the location.....

Edit:Also note the person has contact information.
Edit Edit: I bet the person has longer video but nowhere to upload.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Dulcimer]

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Interesting find

Wish it was a bit longer.

Seems a little strange that, with all his crunching through the weeds, the creature never looks up.

I wonder if they'll find any "unidentified" materials in his boot treads.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I say fake because the quality is crappy and it looks like it is 200 years old. How is it that nobody can film decent quality video in this country?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I say fake because the quality is crappy and it looks like it is 200 years old.

lmao. Ok.....

No.

Determining if something is fake or not should not depend on image quality alone.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
why is absolutly NOTHING in focus ?

he manages HQ pics of his boot and dog - why not the " creature " tracks ?

at timestamp 00:00:11 the "creature" seems to stand up to appear ` in shot ` - given the noise the cameraman makes and the apparent range - thats not the actions of a real encounter

those are just quick observations

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
yeah i think its a fake, and if it was a wild animal it would of looked up at the noise the guy was making and either run away or attack him. But he acted as if he wasnt even there. Then at the end he zooms in real fast and u cant even see anything!?! its bs imo

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not sure if it's the grass creating an illusion as to the actual height, but nothing seems proportinate to the length of the arms, including/especially body wieght. I'm not trying to call it either way, just an observation

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think some one made a real good point when they asked why we didn't get any really good pics of the tracks.

Second, there is one thing about the video that bugs me. Just after he runs to the left and gets re-positioned, he moves the camera in the same direction that the alleged sasquatchy ends up running in. It's kind of like he jumped the gun. That part bugs me.

Thank you once again Harry for sharing a great find with us! I'll definitely follow this one!

[edit on 11-20-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I get an Adobe picture share when I click on the video link. Can someone please host a new video link please?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think the focus problem - in this case - is caused by the camera's auto-focus keying in on the up-close brush.

Hard to tell, but it looks like the forearms may be too long and not proportionate to the upper arms.

Somewhere along the line, UFO or Sasquatch, somebody's gonna get a good in focus picture or video that's close enough to make out details.

Seems like it should have happened by now considering all the camera's people are carrying along with them.

(Edited for text clarity.)

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Desert Dawg]

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's a strange video clip alright. The arms seem to be moving very loosely but that's no reason to call it a fake. Maybe it's a deaf yeti, that's why it doesn't look up.

And just to point out, the guy that captured this on film is in a band called "Total Nutcase".

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
anyone know where to get .mov codecs so that this vid can play in windows media player?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I haven't seen the video because it's in QuickTime format (and i don't like QuickTime), but reading the comments i have to state one thing...

It's true, every sighting of "odd" creatures, such as aliens, bigfoots, nessy, etc... has been filmed with awful quality both in focus and colors. Now, i CAN'T believe that EVERY footage has been done by people who didn't even know where the focus knob was!!! C'mon guys, it's absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!! Even a 6 yrs child knows how to adjust focus!!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would like to point out that he may not have been that noisy, the grass was really close to the mic of the camera wich is why it sounded so crunchy. The creature may not have noticed him, if he did, then it is very strange that it did not look towards the camera. I would say this video is a toss-up, no way to verify fake or real.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yes, i agree this one is def. a toss up.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If its real, its one of the best sightings in years, and yet he only manages 4 seconds of footage?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join