It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever notice new presidents bandaids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Those are some really good theories there. An audio receiver hmm? I have noticed that when in a press conference, that sometimes Bush and Clinton also would pause before answering a tough question. I don't think its a bad thing for one to need a moment to mentally compose the answer they are about to give especially if its a complex question and the wording is important but what if they are getting help from an advisor? Someone else would be more relaxed and able to think faster than someone in the limelight.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by omega1
"Why is Bush's implant defective?

Because he isn't a democrat?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah because he's a twat

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by Teflon]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Im not thinking about a tracking device....Im thinking more along the lines of.....

SAome sort of drug? Or other chip? An interface, or some sort of ritual they go through?

Before regan, what about Carter? Nixon? Ford, Johnsone, ect.........

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
In Bush's case it was a skin condition induced by stress and years of self abuse.

It is an interesting observation though. If it was a tracking device, it would go somewhere less obtrusive, wouldn't it?

The receiver hypothesis is interesting; but even so, does it need to cut the skin?

I would write to two of the three mentioned and ask them - it would be interesting to see what response you get. I'm not sure if you can get much sense from RR these days.

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be better to put a transmitter in a blatently obvious place. Most people would think that something that secretive would go somewhere out of sight. If they would put it in plain sight, most people would dismiss a cut as "too obvious."

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by okrezabus
I remeber a guy just walk up to GW out of the blue and hand him something and maybe shake his hand....He looked rather stunned....more than usual.....I heard a snippit on the news and they had no idea who he was either. Never saw or was able to find anything more about it.

Here's a link.
www.garone.com...
The guy is a genuine mystery. He just makes people believe he should be there. Sounds like an X-File episode.

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Brain Programmer. Allows the government to declare war on anyone that ticks them off.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Mabey its a good luck thing

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I saw the bandaid.

I was pretty sure 3 years ago it was some kind of RFID chip.

Thats my opinion.

And yup right after the election bandaid. I cut myself shaving and I never wear a bandaid. How many times you see a person wear a bandaid in public on their face and than right after an election.

The mark of the beast will be on the hand or the head. .. Read up on it.

Another possibility is the nuclear football has an RFID scanner and a fingerprint scanner. Since the only person that can use it is the president. You would need to verify that the user is in fact the president. Since in fact the nuclear football controls all the US nuclear forces it would need the most advanced encryptions and the fastest ID system in the world.

The Nuclear football and the presidents systems need to work on demand.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What if the next president is Hillary? How's she going to blame it on shaving? Maybe she'll blame it on a hickey and start another scandal!

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Captain Tripps]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Or do the almost-winning candidates just get so nervous that they cut them selves shaving, alot.

It's from lack of using a Mach 3 triple blade!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Mach 3 triple blade rocks,

i can shave without even water with little disconfert

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A subcutaneous implant could be used for communcation with him, it can make the jaw vibrate and he could be able to heard the signal, possibly a further security check for the football , they could also monitor what he's saying and his vital signs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join