It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could the mark of the beast be 6/06/2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
The only thing I know is that terrorists love their crazy symbolism, and I highly doubt they are going to pass up a date opportunity like 06/06/06. End of the world? Probably not. Massive terrorist attack? I'd bet my money on it. I wouldn't be surprised if all talk and action by terrorists slows down to a halt entirely from now until June, building up to the mother of all terrorist attacks.

that could be a possibility as well... but who knows?... 9/11 was a setup and osama bin ladin took the blame... the world is full of false information and lies... we need to come together in peace or we will all destroy ourselves

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB

9/11 was a setup and osama bin ladin took the blame... the world is full of false information and lies... we need to come together in peace or we will all destroy ourselves

peace is the only answer.....good point weezy

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
When the population mark hits 6.66 billion somthing significant will happen
the current population is around 6.1 billion

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
the bible says the "mark of the beast" is the number of a man..well 6/06/2006 is very much the mark of a man,if you consider a birthdate..birthdays are the number of a man/woman...could 2006 hold the secret to this bible prophecy...if you have any idea please post them

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I made a mistake! I have often wondered about that, also! I wonder what will happen on 6-6-06! I have wondered if that date would have anything to do with Antichrist, and The Mark Of The Beast! I will be praying on 6-6-06!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is no bs, nor a grab for attention.

I was born at 6am on June 6th of 1986.

06/06/86... In a numerology perspective the 1986 = 6, as 1+8+9+6=24, 2+4=6,,, which for those of you who are are into numerology; it makes me a 9.

Quite frankly I believe there are many more birthdays out there that coincide with the 6/6/6 as far as numerology is concerned,,, like june 24th 1979

Ide like to stress that numbers are indeed everywhere and you can really find patterns in anything. I believe the mark of the beast is infact real and will be seen within out lifetimes, but it wont be plastered with 6's.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I already posted this on the "Signifigance of Numbers" thread a while back, but since this is directly relating to 666, I'll post it here too.

Before I get yelled at again, I do not think that Nelson Mandela is the Antichrist. I am just posting it because I think it looks weird that "666" is appearing in giant letters on a stage with famous people talking.

It's this big fundraising organization for AIDs. The number was Nelson Mandela's prison number.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is it something deeper than a symbolic date picked by a mad bomber? I often wonder if it is.
9-11
7-7
11-9

You do some various research on wikipedia looking at dates of births/deaths/events and you start to see some very odd things.

I do feel there is something with the numbers 9 and 11 but I have no idea what or why. There are many values of numerics I think the best are gemetria I would guess..

Anyway 6+6+2+6 =20 I saw someone post as with Bill Clinton's DOb adds to 20 and his name I think has a hebrew numeric value of 666 going by William J Clinton. There is so many ways to look at it however.

I find a more interesting fact that in math 666 you come up with 9s often and 666 upside down is 999 and the hebrew numeric value of 666 would be WSM letters that can be read upside down. Next is before a second coming of Christ you need an Antichrist first. See what I am getting at?

The only thing I know is that terrorists love their crazy symbolism, and I highly doubt they are going to pass up a date opportunity like 06/06/06. End of the world? Probably not. Massive terrorist attack? I'd bet my money on it. I wouldn't be surprised if all talk and action by terrorists slows down to a halt entirely from now until June, building up to the mother of all terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Numbers are everywhere. But to be quite honest, the apocalypse has become a sort of cliche. It has been written about in literature, movies and tv shows. How will this date make anydifference? Hell if we took the Pixies theory to it, I doubt it'd make much difference. If the Devil is six, and the Devil is six, then GOD IS SEVEN! GOD IS SEVEN!
So would that mean that the coming of Christ will come in 07/07/07? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
first off- in the hebrew bible the original translation points to the number being 616....so since i was born on jan 6 which is the 12th day of christmas and also called epiphany in the greek orthodox religion and then you write the date the way they would.......6-1-6 the same as it is here on this board
dd/mm/yy see its simple i am HE
hmmmm what shall i do for my first trick?
oh and whats this tattoo on my arm of a hooked cross and the words
i'm no angel
btw some say i resemble JC

[edit on 20-11-2005 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I already posted this on the "Signifigance of Numbers" thread a while back, but since this is directly relating to 666, I'll post it here too.

Before I get yelled at again, I do not think that Nelson Mandela is the Antichrist. I am just posting it because I think it looks weird that "666" is appearing in giant letters on a stage with famous people talking.
It's this big fundraising organization for AIDs. The number was Nelson Mandela's prison number.

LoL!!! That's a funny theory. Nelson Mandela, the Anti-Christ? LoL! I'm sure you're being serious, Yarcofin, and you honestly have my respect, but this is a bit far-fetched...

First Nelson Mandela wouldn't hurt a fly. His love for his fellow humans and even more, for children is on the same level as Princess Diana, and Mother Theresa.

Secondly, if he is in fact the anti-Christ, he should really get off his ass and start doing what he's supposed to do, because he's running out of time. Nelson Mandela is 87, his health is failing him.

Yes, the number 46664 has something eerie about it, but I'm almost 100% certain it's nothing more than chance. (Or maybe something the Apartheid supporting government did that on purpose...)

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by entropy+
This is no bs, nor a grab for attention.

I was born at 6am on June 6th of 1986.

06/06/86... In a numerology perspective the 1986 = 6, as 1+8+9+6=24, 2+4=6,,, which for those of you who are are into numerology; it makes me a 9.

Quite frankly I believe there are many more birthdays out there that coincide with the 6/6/6 as far as numerology is concerned,,, like june 24th 1979

Ide like to stress that numbers are indeed everywhere and you can really find patterns in anything. I believe the mark of the beast is infact real and will be seen within out lifetimes, but it wont be plastered with 6's.

Mines like that.. I was born in 66. 21st Nov 1966

add the rest 2+1+1+1+1+9 =15 1+5 =6 bring the other two sixes 666

The nine is significant in numerology for the following reason

If you take a 7 and a 7 and add them together you get 14 1+4=5
its changed

but with nines its amazing... 9+9=18 1+8=9 the nine never changes. 9+9=9=27 2+7 =9
even when added with another number it does not take away from the other numbers. 7+9 = 16 1+6=7 .. I don't add nines up when doing a numerological equation because there is no need, it doesn't affect the outcome.

As previously stated the 2 in the 6/6/2006 is the number that throws that date off from being a balanced number.

for more on the numbers and the amazing abilities of the nine and 11 you are welcome read my thread titled my tarot theory, which is really the tarot, numberology and astrology together, with a perfect mathematical system that makes complete sense in it's simplicity. Not what everyones used for the last 2000 years but meh. Astrology has always used a 7 based system according to the seven planets of the ancients, its nine now, maybe its time to reflect that in the sytems we use.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Trust me on this, the number is 666, not 616. I only go by the King James version.

Why is that more authentic than the oldest copy of Revelation?

Would not 666 be the fake number created to pull one over on everyone?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not to go way off topic but I would appreciate some thoughts on my below findings. Is it all coincidence? Also it will take a while but it seems stronger patterns on giving dates for when wars start or end..I think the oddest are Bush and JFK. I didn't look deep but JFKs birth and death dates add up to 7. Please would love to hear thoughts..

July 6, 1946 Birth of George Bush
7/6/1946 (7+6+1946= 1959) 1+9+5+9=6
7+6+1+9+4+6=33 need I add more WTF very odd.

July 6, 1483 - Richard III is crowned king of England.
July 6, 1854 - In Jackson, Michigan, the first convention of the U.S. Republican Party is held.
July 6, 1785 - The dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.

Deaths
July 6, 1189 - King Henry II of England (b. 1133)
July 6, 1553 - King Edward VI of England (b. 1537)

see blue blood of bush:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Anyway I am not sure what to think of some thinks symbolic. I am sure Bush is aware of the above I wonder what he thinks about this. I always wonder if there is anything to numerology and geometria. Anyone care to give some input?

Oh I didn't forget about Laura;

November 4 1946 birth of Laura Bush

November 4 1677 - The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later be known as William and Mary.

Birth
November 4 1631 - Mary of Orange, eldest daughter of Charles I of England and mother of William III of England (d. 1660)

November 6 1963 Laura crashed into a car of her ex boyfriend Michael Douglas he died.

November 6 1860 - U.S. presidential election, 1860: Abraham Lincoln is elected as the 16th President of the United States, the first Republican to hold that office.

April 15th 1865 Death of Abraham Lincoln
April 15th - Feast day of Saint Paternus

November 22 1963 Death of John F. Kennedy 11+22+1963= 1996 1+9+9+6=25 2+5 =7 | DOB 5/29/1917 5+29+1917=1951 1+9+5+1=16 1+6=7
November 22 - Feast of Saint Cecilia

June 5 2004 Death of Ronald Regan
June 5 - Feast of Saint Boniface

In hebrew the numeric value is WM for 616 1 stand for a silent letter or pause like in the middle of uh-oh. Note that WM is just the direct translation using exact numeric values as WSM would be for 666. When using 666 it seems more interesting factor due to mathematical properties. Also WSM are letter that remind me of the mathematical properties as you can flip em and turn em and have the same thing a forced duality if you will. Any thoughts?

Wiki source info on orgins of 616 as alternate
While most manuscripts of the Bible read six-hundred-sixty-six or 666 for the Number of the Beast in Revelation 13:18, some early manuscripts contain 616 instead. Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (5th century) and Papyrus 115 (3rd or 4th century). Irenaeus knew about the reading 616, but according to Metzger, Bruce M. (1971). A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament, New York: United Bible Societies. ISBN 3-438-06010-8., p. 751, Irenaeus "says that 666 'is found in all good and ancient copies,' and is 'attested by those who had themselves seen John face to face.'" The minuscule manuscript 2344 (11th century) identifies the Number of the Beast as 665.

In May 2005 it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of an early (third century) version of the Book of Revelation, part of its Oxyrhynchus collection of papyri. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616. Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do with the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone's name. "It's a number puzzle — the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero." Alternative spellings of his name, Neron and Nero, can explain the presence of both 666 and 616 in the records, since dropping the last 'n' changes its numerical value from 666 to 616 ('n' representing 50).

As far as Romans or Nero can anyone make present day relations to negative actions in a Roman manner? .... government higher ups

[edit on 21-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nostradamus has been used to predict a lot of things. His prophecies were used to support the Nazi Regime and also to bash it. Its all in the interpretation.

Does anyone know of ancient interpretations of John's Revelation, btw?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
nostradamus's predictions are pure bull crap they are in the most generous way "vage" predictions a prophet is someone who predicts it before it happens people only relese nostradamus said something romotly the same after it happens i.e the twin towers people say he prdicted that,if he did wouldnt people say hey look he said there will such and such on 9/11,no they didnt and if someone did and didnt say so that is even more evil than the people who crashed the planes into towers

The great man will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt. An evil deed, foretold by the bearer of a petition.

That is how he predicted the JFK assanation

HOW THE FRICK!! is that the kennady assaination

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
right on. anyone can say after the fact that something happened....they do it all the time in the tabloids...so and so says they told of such and such,etc. just once i'd like to hear these psychics say"hey tommorrow yer gonna die" and poof who ever dies....they cant even do it with some one terminally ill...
btw i just read nostradamus and he says bush wont win reelection again

[edit on 24-11-2005 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It seems it has not happened yet in 2009 either so no need to put a time limit on such things because it will come like a theif when we do not know, I think it is useless predicting exact times for Bible events of the Tribulation because not even Jesus was allowed to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join