It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could the mark of the beast be 6/06/2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the bible says the "mark of the beast" is the number of a man..well 6/06/2006 is very much the mark of a man,if you consider a birthdate..birthdays are the number of a man/woman...could 2006 hold the secret to this bible prophecy...if you have any idea please post them

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It isn't really 666 in the bible, it is 616.

I recently noticed a few things- in some barcodes, the first, middle, and last bars are 666, and also 666 is the secure shell setting to make a file writable by anyone. as i said, it is technically 616 in the orginal text of the bible anyways, but interesting to think about nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
thats a thought too, but it could be the 666th man to receive a microchip implant for identification purposes, remember the mark was on the hand or the forehead.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think 666 has something to do more with our monetary system. Not an actual date. But..who knows. *shrugs*

I do know that there's a movie coming out on 6-6-06 called The Beast. Looks very interesting. Same director who did The God Who Wasn't There, which I found incredibly fascinating.

www.thebeastmovie.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
remember the mark was on the hand or the forehead.

the mark will only be in the hand...in regards to the forehead thats all mental,first you must accept the mark(mental/forehead) then you must recieve it(implants in the hand) thats were the forehead comes in too play...the mark wont be in both the hand or forehand ..its just the hand...the forehead is a refrence to the acceptance of the mark(the mental choice)...once it is in your hand you accepted it totaly,but before then its all just mental....i also believe this mark will be some sort of tracking device,issued by the NWO,in preparations for the upcoming global disaters of planet-x/heaven.....this will all take place in 2oo6..2006 is the sixth seal of revelations..2001 is the first seal..now we are in the fifth seal(2005)..and the sixth(2006) is approaching...all the threats posed by planet x will force our government to change how they run things,how we buy and sell....remeber if you refuse the mark.you earn yourself five months of torment...i guess if you cant make up your mind(forehead) at first then the locust will give you five months to decide

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Trust me on this, the number is 666, not 616. I only go by the King James version.

I think the people promoting the 616 thing are trying to pull one over on people. That in itself is a long story.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yet again, another thread created in the wrong forum. This thread should be at Skunk Works.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads

now you can see what im talking about with the forehead,here the scripture says they only attack the people who dont have the seal in the forehead(mental acceptance)..so what happened to the ppl with the mark in there hand...well obviously they accepted it first in the forehead(mental)so they dont need to be killed beacuse they are already become slaves to the new world order...they will give you five months to change your mind(mental acceptance/forehead)..remeber your mind is located behind your forehead..its called the brain,so really forehead isnt the forehead at all but just a different way to explain the mental acceptance required for the mark...if you say no to the mark,then you dont have the seal in your forehaed,beacuse you havent accepted it.i have a feling most ppl (who supported bush,will take the mark,with no question....all the ppl who have those bad feelings will be the ones who dont take the mark and are tormented for not going with the program(nwo)

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
First im finding it hard to see how this relates to aliens and UFO's, but then again i can be thick skulled at times.

Secondly, if all this is taking place as is stated here, then when and how was the rapture carried out? I have my theorys on how it will be carried, but as fars as they go none have happened yet. This whole idea sounds like wishful thinking to me, but ehhhh what do i know.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
2nd wierd thread from you bro, I think yo should lay down for a while

[edit on 18-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

These are the mark of the beast!

Sold by Nike, one of the top profiteers of child and sweatshop labor and symbol of one of sports most arrogant people.

Maybe there's a few marks of the beast. These things may not be, but damn they are annoying - why not just get a badge that says "I once gave a dollar to cancer research, look at me" because wearing those damn things is just advertising your part of the cult sweatshop labor company who donates a tiny fraction to cancer research as a tax break because one of the people they spend much more on in sponsering to help sell their sweatshop produced wares, once had cancer.

Maybe it's all the people who have ever sent a text message to vote for Big Brother of Idol contestants are recorded as being 'marked'?

There's a million things which just herd millions of people, there's probably more than one 'mark'.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

These are the mark of the beast!

Sold by Nike, one of the top profiteers of child and sweatshop labor and symbol of one of sports most arrogant people.

Maybe there's a few marks of the beast. These things may not be, but damn they are annoying - why not just get a badge that says "I once gave a dollar to cancer research, look at me" because wearing those damn things is just advertising your part of the cult sweatshop labor company who donates a tiny fraction to cancer research as a tax break because one of the people they spend much more on in sponsering to help sell their sweatshop produced wares, once had cancer.

Maybe it's all the people who have ever sent a text message to vote for Big Brother of Idol contestants are recorded as being 'marked'?

There's a million things which just herd millions of people, there's probably more than one 'mark'.

Damn your posts made me laugh while I sit here in my $200 a pair jordans, sipping my starbucks latte and playing on my blackberry.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I always thought that 666 represents Man as God. I think the beast is man when he believes he is as a god and is represented by cloning, people tracking, genetic modificiation, etc. When you look at what we are doing we are trying to take on the role of Gods in being all seeing and all knowing with the ability to destroy and create life - this will be what destroys us.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

Damn your posts made me laugh while I sit here in my $200 a pair jordans, sipping my starbucks latte and playing on my blackberry.

You got screwed, you can order the Jordans straight from China for half that - they'll even make you a custom size from any series right back to 1's.

Those yellow braclets thou, they are just a wank and mean nothing but people wear them like badges of honor, that's the literally the meaning of the 'mark'.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Trust me on this, the number is 666, not 616. I only go by the King James version.

I think the people promoting the 616 thing are trying to pull one over on people. That in itself is a long story.

i think he is correct in that it is 616 due to some ancient manuscripts beings discovered recently which showed the 666 had been a mistranslation or misunderstanding or something and that the 'correct' number is 616.

there were some threads here a while ago about it you could read though for more info.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Can I ask why you specifically choose the King James version out of the plethora of versions of the Bible to choose from?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

FarFromDanK said:
4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads

Wait a minute... So the mark of the beast = the NWO = the seal of God???

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the 6/6/2006 is not a numerological sensibility because of the two

6+6+2+6 = 20=2

It is contained in many birthdays, my own included though.

I think that the mark of the beast is money. We used to trade and barter for goods. Your fish traded for my corn and your textiles traded for my jewels and so on. Then money was introduced. Took the trade away and put false value on goods, kept man slave to money. It was no good having a field of corn unless you have the money for it. The money has accumulated in peoples pockets who would normally have no role in ruling or running anything. It has reduced the alpha male to a slave, it has reduced the masses to slaves.

Money has made a certain part of our society rich, it has allowed the elite, to buy whatever they want. It has kept the producers of susainence poor while elevating people of no real importance to the planet, the future and how we survive. It has created a plethora of useless activities to waste and while away the hours and years. It has separated the societies into a class system, instead of each being important for their own contribution to life and the planet. Everything has a dollar value, everything has a number.

Thou cannot trade without the mark of the beast upon the hand. Well you try trading without money today....

Money has kept the masses controlled and subdued. You can't trade your fish catch to joe brown to swap for his eggs and milk. Because money has now deemed that fish catch to be worth more , much more than the eggs and milk.

by using a number such as 666 to represent "the beast" it is once again pointing at money, cash accumulated by counting numbers. Worthless objects, a piece of paper, a cheque can be worth millions of dollars, yet it really is no value in the true scheme of life.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Yet again, another thread created in the wrong forum. This thread should be at Skunk Works.

dude stop being such a downer... u keep on telling people their posts arent worth being read...dont read them if u think they are junk... seriously man...this is a discussion, not a flaming session...

as for 06/06/06 being 666... it could be a possiblity...but once again im gonna say...we won't know until it happens lol... i hate waiting...im so impacient

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Weezy ERB]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The only thing I know is that terrorists love their crazy symbolism, and I highly doubt they are going to pass up a date opportunity like 06/06/06. End of the world? Probably not. Massive terrorist attack? I'd bet my money on it. I wouldn't be surprised if all talk and action by terrorists slows down to a halt entirely from now until June, building up to the mother of all terrorist attacks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join