It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Members, what would you like to see? - Council Directory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
CALLING ALL MEMBERS

The ATS Councilor Representatives are here for YOU! In order to help us out to further insure the quality of your stay here at Above Top Secret, we want to hear what you have to say and what you would like to see happen at ATS. Councilors are here to listen to your opinion and I encorage all of the ATS councilors to stick to this thread to watch the opinions arise.

Here is a guide to all of the ATS Councilor Representatives:
Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions in this thread, we encourage you to!

Or feel free to U2U the Councilors of certain positions that pertain to your expertise.

ATS X Representative
Hellmutt

ATS G Representative
AgentSmith

ATS L Representative
theRiverGoddes

ATS DISC Representative
brodband

BTS Representative
Lysergic

PTS Representative
Odium

Thanks once again and lets hear those ideas!

Edit: Links

[edit on 11/17/0505 by brodband]

[edit on 24-11-2005 by parrhesia]

[edit on 11-25-2005 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would like several things...here we go:

1. I would like to know who shot Kennedy

2. I would like to know who "THEY" are

3. I would like to know who decided wheat is better than white

4. I would like to know how we know 4 out of 5 dentists agree

5. I would like to know how we really know the light goes out when we close the fridge / trunk of the car

6. I would like to know if Skeptic / Simon / Springer are one in the same

7. I would like to know what those triangles in the sky are

8. I would like to know WHO SHOT JR

9. I would like to know where in the world is carmen sandiego

10. I would like to know where is waldo

11. I would like to know if I really know!

Can you help me out?

- One Man Short

[edit on 17-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
here is what we want
:

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

the last council members didn't really do anything to get these new ideas into affect...

let's see what these council members can do

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank you for that link. I know one thing that a member wants that I experienced first hand and will do what I can to get a forum started in BTS. I will have a talk with the BTS councilor about getting an Automotive forum in BTS as was requested by a member.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by brodband
Thank you for that link. I know one thing that a member wants that I experienced first hand and will do what I can to get a forum started in BTS. I will have a talk with the BTS councilor about getting an Automotive forum in BTS as was requested by a member.

good and thanks...

also, a tech talk forum in BTS was approved by many members...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'll keep an eye on this thread, I suggested in my campaign thread that we open up a forum in PTS for the Councillors to speak directly to the people of ATS so that we can let them in on the process.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I would like to see a forum focused on conspiratorial efforts to revise history for the purpose of manipulation or promoting agendas of hate.

Rebekka

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I would like several things...here we go:

1. I would like to know who shot Kennedy

2. I would like to know who "THEY" are

3. I would like to know who decided wheat is better than white

4. I would like to know how we know 4 out of 5 dentists agree

5. I would like to know how we really know the light goes out when we close the fridge / trunk of the car

6. I would like to know if Skeptic / Simon / Springer are one in the same

7. I would like to know what those triangles in the sky are

8. I would like to know WHO SHOT JR

9. I would like to know where in the world is carmen sandiego

10. I would like to know where is waldo

11. I would like to know if I really know!

Can you help me out?

- One Man Short

OneManShort??? The answer to ALL of your above questions.....is......YES.

and your VERY welcome

Lovingly posted by TRG

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
I would like to see a forum focused on conspiratorial efforts to revise history for the purpose of manipulation or promoting agendas of hate.

Rebekka

I suggested one a long time ago on 'Efforts to revise accepted History', so as to get any and all revisionism in and under it but nothing ever came of it.

Shame, I'd like to see a place where people can speak about a lot of 'Recent' History which doesn't fit in the 'Ancient Civilisations' area, especailly since I have such interested in the 'Native American Genocide' etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Me too. Actually just recently I asked the Admin again about this forum. A forum of this kind was said to be coming... I hope it will.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Me too. Actually just recently I asked the Admin again about this forum. A forum of this kind was said to be coming... I hope it will.

I, too, would like to see such a forum as Riwka mentioned.
I have petitioned for such a forum in days gone by.
My understanding is that such a forum would draw too many highly unwanted types [ie: such as stormfronters, etc] into ATS.

In the days gone by, I recognized that this could be a problem, but a problem that could be easily handled by staff and members. Nonetheless, such a forum could inevitably prove benficial and educational.

Anyhow, I long for such a forum myself, Hellmutt and Riwka.

seekerof

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Education & Media forum is underused as I see it, it would be a perfect place for discussions on attempts to "revise accepted History".

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello again members, the ATS Council needs YOUR IDEAS! I am sure that with over 47000 members there has to be some ideas! Express yourselfs and tell us what you think about ATS, or what kind of improvements you might want! Its all here! Let us hear your ideas!

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
brodband, did you want our ideas posted here on this thread or U2Ued to the appropriate councilor?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
brodband, did you want our ideas posted here on this thread or U2Ued to the appropriate councilor?

Yes
. The councilors want to HEAR the MEMBERS' ideas on what they want at ATS,BTS,PTS.

Please do NOT be afraid to POST your comments and ideas in here. If you have an idea that you would rather keep quiet, please U2U one the councilors about it.

[edit on 11/24/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay, *rubs hands together*

-How about the expansion of FSME to PTS and BTS. It would be nice to see some experts out side of ATS.

-Canadian politics on PTS. I've been noticing an increase in threads on Canadian Politics. Is it finally time for it to have it's own board?

-I think it would be nice to change the description of the Comics board.
Right now it's "Can the Green Lantern take Batman? What about Superman versus The Hulk. Find out here." I feel this does not represent the board very well.
Perhaps something like "From Marvel to DC, Dark Horse to Devil's Due.
Discuss your favorite comic books and graphic novels here."

That is all for now

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that, just because we do not reply for a while, doesnt mean that your idea has been ignored. Appoligies for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Okay, *rubs hands together*

-How about the expansion of FSME to PTS and BTS. It would be nice to see some experts out side of ATS.

Working on it.

The idea is there, I just wish to review a lot of posters and their actions prior to me putting them up for the FSME spot.

-Canadian politics on PTS. I've been noticing an increase in threads on Canadian Politics. Is it finally time for it to have it's own board?

Go to the third post, here. I suggested that we have a 'North America' politics forum. What do you think of the suggestions on that post? U2U me the response please.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'd like to see the quoting of multiple people made easier. I'm thinking there should be little checkboxes next to each post and they can be clicked individually, and then when the user goes to reply to multiple messages, it's much easier. Hope that makes sense.

I'd also like to see a responsive council, for once! I've been waiting for months for the council to fix my points, but it's still not done.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades

I've been waiting for months for the council to fix my points, but it's still not done.

The council cannot fix your points, it´s not in our powers.
If you have an issue with your points then you should click this button

(located near the top left of this page)
...to file a complaint and get the attention of the powers who can fix it for you (SuperMods or Administration).
Explain in your complaint what is wrong regarding your points.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join