It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a wandering Bioelecticalpulse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Haven't participated in too many forums or groups. Probably 3 total. ATS looks like fun so I'll sit a spell.

I'm a low-life imperialistic american that sells freedom for perceived security in a new world disorder. I like SUVs and large sticky flags. I firmly believe that the U.S. never actually gained their independence from Britain and I'm a sworn member of the royal order of red dragons. I'm hoping to be knighted soon so that I can take my desired place in an underground cave when the world decides to kick the lowly peasants off the planet. I'm thinking Denver. I hear the airport offers some great amenities.

Just kidding. I'm actually just a computer technician that has nothing better to do than read conspiracy theories. 9/11 actually got me on the kick and I haven't stopped since. It's more interesting than my job. I also like philosophy and a whole realm of subjects such as the science behind free energy and anti-gravity, the physchology of humans that like religion, aliens and all their little quirks, UFOs, etc. I also like finding catch 22s which is pretty easy since I work with MSwindows(tm). And I can usually get a few when I go to the DMV. The company I sell my soul to...err...work for is great for catch 22s as well. I've done some studing on religious sects, ancient societies, new-age hocus pocus, and the order of the unilluminati and all their offshoots. I'm by no means an expert on anything except maybe sleeping and I'm not really good at that either.

I'm a self proclaimed information junkie but get bored with one subject easily. I read whatever I can that might perk my interest at the moment. This board offers all the subjects that are interesting so I'm sure I'll be able to get my informational fix here. Until I can get my information intravenously I guess I have to read. I'm currently working on the technology for a dual IV/catheter for quick information injection and secretion.

Enough about me, what's the secret handshake?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow, only 1 point for all that?!? I'll never get into the secret club at this rate. What does one have to do to become a 33rd degree ATS member?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There are different levels of secret handshake. One of them was discussed recently, if you do an ATS search on 'secret handshake' you should find a few.

Being unsure what your name is a Yufamyzm for, it will pay only to observe that your chosen spelling lends a middle eastern look to your persona, but you probably had that sussed already.

Hope you enjoy your ATS experiences!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Mixing up ATS fun and games with Freemasonry has caused a few fatalities in the past. Be careful.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Masked Avatar pretty much mentioned everything but one thing. Welcom to ATS. I wiil make sure to look for your postings, and I will probably be an avid replyant.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Being unsure what your name is a Yufamyzm for, it will pay only to observe that your chosen spelling lends a middle eastern look to your persona, but you probably had that sussed already.

Middle eastern eh? No, I didn't. Of course, I really don't look for such things. Is that a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not to me, as long as it's not euphemistic for "mysterious cloaked figure of indeterminate origin with explosives strapped to chest".

Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Mixing up ATS fun and games with Freemasonry has caused a few fatalities in the past. Be careful.

Yea, I was readin the banned list. What's up with that? I'm not a freemason or anything, is there some sort of back ground as to why this is the case? Frankly, freemasons and their ilk piss me off. It's fine being an elistist if one has principles but they are just usually bigots with mass hubris.

Euphamisms used to piss me off because it seems to make light of the hard core realities many people are faced with. I mean shell shock is shell shock not post tramatic stress disorder. It's not a disorder at all. The person was shot at and seen his friends die in front of him. The name is kinda makin fun of the @ssholes that screw up our language like that. Figured I'd screw up their word for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Big Y.

The question you asked by U2U, I have to answer here, because I have 900+ U2Us sitting in my account that I didn't ask to have to delete and I'm too stubborn to clear them.

I believe the answer is no, each identity and parcel of points is unique, but I would U2U William and ask him spefically for what you want, because I think it's not unreasonable. Probably sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hmmm, I did just change my name recently. Only been on the board the better part of the month. I used to be pretty good at making up names in my AOL days. But I can't seem to come up with anything I like too much. Phroydnslp isn't all that original. And I certainly don't want the alphabet soup lurkers looking into me because my name looks like their chosen enemies. I guess I'll think on it some more. I don't have a bunch of points so another name change wouldn't hurt too much.

Let's see what I can come up with.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
...a computer technician....

finally somebody else that has some electronics background...I hope.

Welcome.

I have been working on this time travel thing...but radio shack cleaned me out of my money, when I went for supplies. A couple of half-watt resistors for a couple of bucks, and they still stock the 20% tolerance ones!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ah!

The mighty Phroydnslp, Take II!

I don't mind either of them really, chop and change around as you see fit. Some people will go into fits of discombobulation, but some others will handle it all right.

Even though they could be stylistically compatible to a point, I don't recommend these...

DirtyTree&ATurd
UnderCidered
TombAnyChoices
Kree8edaNew

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My job is only on the software side but I do like electronics. I don't really have the time, money or space for the types of experiments I would like to do. And plus if I start draining their power grid using tesla coils I'll probably get a loud knock at the door. These guys don't take to kindly to messing with the laws of physics. Hopefully I can buy an island somewhere. What kinda experiments you doing? I've done quite a bit a searching on the subject. Actually, I kinda like the interdimensional gateways idea but someone got banned because of that word and I'm not certain what the correlation is. Was the banned person just crazy nuts and claim they were interdimensional or what?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ah!

The mighty Phroydnslp, Take II!

I don't mind either of them really, chop and change around as you see fit. Some people will go into fits of discombobulation, but some others will handle it all right.

Even though they could be stylistically compatible to a point, I don't recommend these...

DirtyTree&ATurd
UnderCidered
TombAnyChoices
Kree8edaNew

Hmmm, that is kinda my stlye of name choicing online.

Like poyzenIV or something. Do you not recommend these because someone else had them at some point and got banned or is there something inherently wrong with the style?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Welcome to our humble home. You sound like a good person and we are happy to have you.

PS: You get points by posting in anything except the Intro and Chit Chat forums.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well I am into the hardware, although I do dabble w perl c and some assy.

I was kidding about the Radio Shack stuff, although maybe I do need the 20% tolerance resistors so that the gravitational effects may be countered by the carbon compression in the resistors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont think it would be agood idea to use precision resistors in a device that has too much deviance already.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Have you seen these guys?

futurehorizons.net...

or

www.amazing1.com...

or

www.americanantigravity.com...

or

www.laserway.com...

Yea, this stuff just gets me all kinds of excited. But yet I'm stuck fixing MSwindows(tm). Grrrr!! Life is so unfair. I hate Bill but there's something to be said for job security in the DotCom Bust.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I didn't recommend my suggestions, which I had made up on the spot, because they were not as good as yours, and they were pointing to either indecision about names or just a moment in time (except for 33 and 1/3, which was in reference to getting beyond your 33rd degree aspirations).

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
LMAO. See how paranoid I am. I certainly belong here.

Thanks for the compliment too. I didn't think mine were good just entertaining for me personally.

What cha think of these...

Ph8IVbid

YuGinykz

YuIVea

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join