It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i too have a star on the center of my right hand. and is drawn clearly. uhm i just discovered this star late of last yr. i was actually curious about it and if it had some meaning or something. if i had the time, i wud upload the pic. i was just curious about it and the fact that it is actually in the center of my palm. its just kinda weird hehe

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey there, I just joined this website as a google search brought me to this thread. I was looking at my left palm about a year ago and I saw that my lines formed a shape and it was a pentagram. I have shown one of my friends and I have shown my husband. Its all very interesting to me how palm lines can show and represent many things. I used a pointed marker and traced the dominant lines on my hand and took a picture. Let me know what you guys think

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hi cosmicpixie,

I came across your posting through a Google search. I have found a five-pointed pattern in my chart (though not a true pentagram) and was trying to find out about it. As you say, there's not much information.

I would like to know what you know. Can we converse? I've just joined Above Top Secret and don't know how this works.

Where are you? I'm in the UK.

from,
astralmermaid

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here you can see all the explanations about five pointed star in the hand, but it's the energy which is different of course

visionsdavenir.forumactif.com...

or

mainsacreeaetoile.bloggactif.com...

or here is the photo of the hand

the page is in french but you can translate. If someone can help.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by khufu1]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by khufu1
Here you can see all the explanations about five pointed star in the hand, but it's the energy which is different of course

or

mainsacreeaetoile.bloggactif.com...

or here is the photo of the hand

the page is in french but you can translate. If someone can help.

Thank you for that information. I am still searching the reason, and still wonder about it. Not as much as I used too. I am starting to think about the top of the star being in my life line as a pointer to a part of my life that is close to being around this time in my life. I have a constant ringing in my ears lately, even outside. Will check back on this thread to get answers, thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you come to my page, i expained the reasons and the finality.

The reason is your destiny and mainly your past life. You must find back your last life on earth, but most important thing you have to evolve, and the best way is to benefit of the energy of khufu's hand and see....

see you

E-mail me in private messages : [email protected] I cannot explain all the missed base in a public forum

KKF

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Actually I am also worried about a similar symbol...I have been searching the web but could not find the reason..Though I have seen the picture of your palm, but the star is not visible clearly..But in my case I have a clear five pointed star inscribed in a clear circle and within the star there is a clear circle again in the mount of Jupiter on my left hand at the point where the heart line ends.Though I am a righty I have this symbol from last 3 months now, and I have been seekin answers from palmists and astrologers whose answers I was not satisfied with..I couldnot find any other similiar articles on the web, till i found this website...The symbol resembles the pinnacle in occult but I donot know anything about it..If any one knows any thing about this symbol on the mount of jupiter please mail me at [email protected] because I may not be frequently visiting this website..But I hope I will get replies only from authentic people who have real, sound and deep knowledge about this..I have researched enough but I need something authentic and reliable..Thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
exactly what have you really been doing with your right hand??? this is no big deal...i have a five pointed star on the right hand too...but only higher up. it is simply the way the skin folds due to the elasticity, moisture content, and hereditary traits, that your hand happens to have.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Found this by searching for 5 pt. star in back of rt. hand. The veins in the back of my right hand form a 5 pointed star, & I have always been curious about it mainly because of a memory from before my birth. I know it sounds loopy, but its true( my wife gives me crap about it).

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hello,

If you see a 5 pointed star on your palm of hand,
contact me
thanks

mainguerisseuse.spaces.live.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
G'day everyone,
A beginning is important at any stage in life; I have been the bearer of a five pointed star for the whole of my waking life, for as long as I can remember it has always been there.
It resides on my right palm and disects my life line/head line (which start as one) and its upward facing point aims at the beginning of the line.
I discovered this site approx. two days ago after my first online search on this issue. After one day of intense thought about this subject and trepidation about posting a question, A star of david (six pointed star, overlapping triangles) just appears on my left palm. Now after a life of bearing a star on the right I have a star on the left. To my dismay after finding said star on the left; seven or eight hours later I now have a matching (not in precise shape) five pointed star in the same location as the right.

I have a multitude of questions, But mostly I have lived with it for so long now I am weary of not knowing anything about this issue.
Thanks for reading hope to hear from someone soon.

Cheers Ralph.e

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphe123
G'day everyone,
A beginning is important at any stage in life; I have been the bearer of a five pointed star for the whole of my waking life, for as long as I can remember it has always been there.
It resides on my right palm and disects my life line/head line (which start as one) and its upward facing point aims at the beginning of the line.
I discovered this site approx. two days ago after my first online search on this issue. After one day of intense thought about this subject and trepidation about posting a question, A star of david (six pointed star, overlapping triangles) just appears on my left palm. Now after a life of bearing a star on the right I have a star on the left. To my dismay after finding said star on the left; seven or eight hours later I now have a matching (not in precise shape) five pointed star in the same location as the right.

I have a multitude of questions, But mostly I have lived with it for so long now I am weary of not knowing anything about this issue.
Thanks for reading hope to hear from someone soon.

Cheers Ralph.e

All this cannot explain in a public forum, but you can read a few explanations about it, go to my site (please read all) : HERE

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hello, dear Cosmicpixie!. My Name is : Jamie Michael Mac Donald 'A.K.A' (Heavenly Jamie) from the upcoming band : (HeavenlyHell)... Perhaps, I also have a perfectly formed 'Pentagram' in my natal chart !. I also have a very 'special' numerology chart as well (Master Numbers), so 'numerology & astrology',tarot...ECT; are very familiar subjects of interest for me... since lot of years, but I wanna know if you could know something that I don't know about this 'pentagramed' chart, Thanks! , Takecare!

(P.S, I know the different 'meanings' of the 'pentagram', but ... I'm not a 'Satanist', I'm exactly the 'opposite'...It means that even if I'm not religious, I believe in Light & Darkness,Heaven & Hell; & ...I'm serving the LIGHT, the HEAVEN, I receive 'Signs' everyday, they're always leading me to many 'Revelations'.)

-H.J- (H.H)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
hello all

You can get all explanations about your five pointed star on the palm here

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't see the "pentagram" that you point out. Even when you highlighted it, I still didn't really see it. What I can do for you though, is point out 2 other things:

1. If it is a pentagram...

It apparently is hiding out on the Mount of Luna (or the Moon). Any book on Cheiromancy, Cheirognomy, or palmistry for the layman would point out the meaning of this mark:

The star on the mount of luna is, according to my system, a sign of great celebrity arising from the qualities of the mount, namely, through the imaginative faculties... There is another meaning, however, to this sign, which may have given rise to this idea, and that is that when the line of the head ends in a star on this mount the dreamy imaginative faculties will ruin the balance of the line of the head, and the result will be insanity...

Cheiro's Language of the Hand © 1894, p 123

So, if your star is where you say it is, then you've got an active imagination, which may tend to emotionally cloud your judgments. Which means you might sometimes experience bouts of depression, rage, or aloofness.

If you don't have a star where you seem to believe, then you probably wouldn't experience any of those.

2. The Cross of Saint Andrew

In your pictures, just left and above where you see the pentagram are two diagonal crossing lines. They form an elongated X just above your wrist, center of your palm. This is typically called The Cross of Saint Andrew by those of us who read palms. We consider it important for two factors:

• It signifies someone who can save a life: a paramedic, or good Samaritan, even generous and philanthropic people typically have a pronounced Cross on their palms.

• It also could signify that you value others' lives before your own. In the line of duty you'll make sure everyone else is safe before yourself.

Just something to think about. Maybe you don't have a "protection pentagram" on your hand, but you might have the "life-saver" X on your palm.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't see a star at all, if there is it is fainted.

What I did see is a image of a being or something like with a face a horn or horns and with a body, seems like a female one too.

The second image you took seems to expand.

It is from palm below .

creepy?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I myself have a pentagram in the palm of my right hand which has been there as far back as I can remember, here is the pic which I have highlighted the intersecting lines with a dot of blue ink...

i456.photobucket.com...

This is a site which defines what the symbols are in your plam mean...

ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com...

"Stars - The presence of a star indicates good luck and success in the area it appears in (for example, appearing on the Heart Line it indicates success in love). This is true everywhere except the Life Line, where it indicates a crisis at the point in life indicated by the stars position on the line."

"Pentagram - A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day"

The 5 pointed star I have is a pentagram not just a star as it intersects each of the lines mentioned. Also at the top point of the pentagram it has a V shape connected to it which surrounds my middle finger.

A cool thing about the pentagram is it's connection to Venus, he superior and inferior conjunctions with Earth and Venus as they orbit the Sun produce a pentagram. Which brings me to mention that my Zodiac sign is Taurus (who's governing planet is Venus) and I was born in the year of the Dragon (1976) which means I will be age 36 (666) in the year 2012, this has made me joke with others about being the Anit-Christ lol...

Seriously though the funniest thing I have came across is that another word for Venus is Lucifer (which means Morning Star) and Christianity's Savior Jesus according to the Bible claims to be "The Bright and Morning Star", this means that those who worship Jesus are actually worshiping Lucifer/Venus. Who knows though maybe there really was a man named Jesus who actually claimed to be the Morning Star because he had a pentagram in his hand...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
lol we all have that there at least i do my kids wife my sisters brother mom and dad lol

go to bed your not cursed lol

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wasn't asking what it means as I already know and obviously it does not mean that it's a curse, I'm just saying that there is a difference in meaning of what stars and pentagrams represent depending upon where in the palm they are located.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
hey. i got a weird star on my palm too... i earlier posted about it on unexplained mysteries. com.. try it out..not many could help me there... am wondering if you all would be able to help me out.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join