It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i have pretty much the same thing... its just folds on your hand. move your hand and you'll see it fold across those lines in certain positions. i also have lots of X's on my left hand as you said.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I see it on my hand as well. I don't think there is any cause for concern.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I can faintly see one on my hand too. Also I have one on my foot that is alot more noticeable.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As long as you still have control of your hands, I wouldn't worry or even think about it that much. I have a few designs on my hands I didn't even notice until I read this thread and looked at my palms. I don't see any glowing mist or magical energy coming off of my hands so I guess I'm normal.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow 5 pointed star!

You are one of the few chosen ones, the ancients hath talked about you long ago. Wealth, health and utter power will become unto your very being.

I'm a surveyor with no experience in palm reading.

Please do no believe what I just wrote -- I believe you are looking partiularly way too much into this way of divining. In fact you have a palm just like everyone else in the world.

Individual yes, meaning something 'special', no.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's nothing. Stop worrying about it. I have a scar on my palm. That doesn't make me Jesus.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To answer the question asked
concerning the 5 pointed star

I am not sure if you do or do not actually have a star on your palm, however, since i accidently happened upon this posting
(never even been on this site-nor was i trying to get here this morning)
I believe i am meant to provide you with a truthful, serious, answer ---since that is what i feel you are wanting.
you realize however,
questions like this are just really asking for people to
tease you -
but there isn't a book you can read or a class , or a listing in the phone book, so we sometimes just gotta put ourselves out there as you did.
in hopes that someone knows.....or ....whatever

Well!!!!!!!
here i am!!!!!!! and here's your answer
no you are not crazy, or dumb.......maybe you do got one , maybe not.....
though you know enough to believe this is a meaningful sign.....
it is-VERY
The true 5 pointed stars actually usually grow over time , as one grows, learns, connects with others and "becomes"......
some are born one, though i have only read of them...
(i am not comfortable mentioning names- they are famous in our history,&legends
though.... ALTHOUGH NOT for that)
A related sign is also the letter "A" on one's palm....this may or may not
become a star later on.
o.k.......so what does it actually mean?

you already know deep down....you are just needing to connect others
like us.....its the only way for us to learn......and be able to help
We are old souls....been here before....some only once before
(-these are the strongest)...
most of us have been here over & over endlessly
(we are the teachers, the ones who can help lost souls find GOD-
the information guides,
and the protectors of the ones who are coming with the power....
this is the generation that they are to return in
which is why i-
(or , in this case i, and the few whom i've gathered)
Are looking for questions like yours, people who are like us,

and go ahead &laugh all you want the rest of you......
i would too if i was not who i am.....it is not easy!!!
And those reading from the enemy's army........
may the best team win....i know that we both are equally necessary
in this war.....and if you are truly who i am speaking of....

you know it has nothing to do with us personally....we were made by the
same creator.....And we are both doing what we are meant to do....

the other haters are just wanna be-'s....who don't know....
so i hope those of you laughing....think of your souls seriously , make a choice.....it is coming so much sooner than you think.
...............that's all i can reveal to the general public
so, mr. star..................
.you wiLL find your place....just believe....and know......you are not trippin'..................
We have returned.....................................and we will all find each other.
til then-
read up on atlantis,greek gods, aztecs,egyptians,and definitly
take a little peek into thoth( i dig him!)
and always listen to your gut, your heart & goosebumps!
...................i'm out!.......peace!
............................................................iamrenee

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

i have posted your answer....................truthfully
not a joke-
it is listed at the end of the thread....let me know
if i can be of any furthur assistance
If you are right about your star-
it is much more than you seem to have been told.
do not pay heed to all the jokes.....
it goes with the territory my friend

i am just sorry i took so long to find your question.....
i am here
let's talk.
renee

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If I may interject...

My take on this issue is that the five pointed star on your hand is the symbol or trademark of the discarnate community or Group Entity - consisting mainly of Hebrew spirits - that have provided you with a Gift of Healing.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thank-you!!!!
i did not actually know about the hebrew meaning- however, that is
exactly what my few friends and i are powerful at ,
( in different ways- spiritually, physically, and we have not yet found one of us that has got the "mentally" so far
but.... it is very nice to hear that there are people out there who can help us to learn about ourselfs.
I believe if people could just open their minds & hearts- we all would be very surprised at what we would accomplish
The Lord did not make mistakes when creating us.....
It is our blindness, iognorance and years of "un-learning" that is keeping us from becoming all that we were created to be
I would LOVE ANY and ALL info about this topic if anyone knows.....
no jokes
i am 4 real
we are here 2 work 2 gether not cut each other down
it is not a competition

THIS IS LIFE
blessed be
..........................................luv,....me!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lenisey

You're welcome.

There's a little more that I can add, which was also given to me by my Guides.

You were part of that discarnate community before you entered your current body. This is the reason behind the affiliation in the first place.

The upshot: you were Hebrew in a number of incarnations and the Group Entity that grants you a Gift of Healing is your old extended family in the Mid Realms.

There are many discarnate communities in existence and they typically reside on the fourth plane.

If you were Chinese and also a successful Qigong (Chi-Gong) healer (like John Chang), then it would be a safe to assume that the discarnate community behind the Gift of Healing is representative of the Chinese Qigong tradition.

In the overall sense, one can say that the discarnate dimensions house a large number of special interest groups.

Yours happens to be Hebrew.

Always use your Gift wisely and in service to others. Never abuse people with the energies that are given to you, lest you spiritually retrogress and the Gift of Healing weakens or ends completely.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
someone show this kid how to frickin focus! WTF? and clean up your room..holy cow, i just wasted about 5 minutes of my very...very..important time...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
TextTextText Redreply to post by darkheartrising

What?.................I am not sure who you are referring to but it reminded me that i was s'possed to be cleaning before company showed up and i have been stuck on the computor ......
thanx!
renee

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks , as you know and if you do not know I still have it on my palm., what I have also noticed is that on my left there is one forming. Not to sound boastful but when I was in a tartot readers place and had a reading she did tell me I will be famous and write a book, and be on TV. She also noted that I will do something to benifit mankind. Now I do experiment allot with crystals and lasers , but my work has been distracted to pulling electricty out of thin air. Following my spirit is a good thing right now. People think followiing there gut feelins, almost the same as following your spirit. Thanks for your replies as we do what we can when we need too.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If I may interject...

My take on this issue is that the five pointed star on your hand is the symbol or trademark of the discarnate community or Group Entity - consisting mainly of Hebrew spirits - that have provided you with a Gift of Healing.

Thanks for telling me that as I wondering why I was trying to understand hebrew and reading the Kabbala. But more of a interest in the way the light and forming of the unisverse with sound, which in my experiance with elecronics and electricty had me hooked on reading. Thanks for your input. In the spirit.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Thanks for telling me that as I wondering why I was trying to understand hebrew and reading the Kabbala. But more of a interest in the way the light and forming of the unisverse with sound, which in my experiance with elecronics and electricty had me hooked on reading. Thanks for your input. In the spirit.

You're most welcome.

Glad to be of help.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebostar

i see a six pointed star on that hand.....
i have a true pentacle on both of my hands....and im not a gamer

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i have one in the center of my palm about the size of a nickle

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My husband has a large five-pointed star (sometimes known as a pentacle) and has spent decades trying to find out what it means. He has never come across anything about it, not in books or from people he knows, and that includes witches. You'd think witches would know, but apparently not.
Good luck with your search and if you find out what it means let us know.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I came across this thread long ago. First, a 'five' (5) pointed star on your right palm of hand (though it does appear very faint) doesn't make a you or any particular person special, good or evil. Personally, I view this five-star 'symbol' as a sign of perfection -- two hands, two feet and a big brain. Plus, it's easier to draw than a six-sided star or any combination in one stroke.

[edit on 2008-5-24 by pikypiky]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join