It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Israel was responsible for 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
or were there calls from the others also?

There were calls from all the planes. 911research.wtc7.net... mentions some, though not all (and it doesn't explore which of these calls may have been made from airfones).

[edit on 13-1-2006 by ashmok]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
regarding the supposed admittal by Osama Bin laden...

I am fairly convinced that it was a fake, considering the evidence of a "fuzzy double" that seemed to be the only admittal made, and was coincidentally the worst video resolution as of yet....

also considering that he denied being responsible to all his people, who would have loved to hear that he did it...
(I think that is why he isn't denying it anymore... makes him look better)

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
also considering that he denied being responsible to all his people, who would have loved to hear that he did it...
(I think that is why he isn't denying it anymore... makes him look better)

lol

I think it's cause he's dead. When he responded to the media, he was pretty firm with his denial, and stating that he did not want to kill innocent women and children (guess there's nothing wrong with civilian guys, though), as it's apparently forbidden in the Koran.

I also think I've seen articles from Mid-East sources that haven't made it big in the US, saying Osama died of natural causes a couple years or so ago, relating to some disease he had, whatever it was.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Killtown

My 2 cents:
.01) There are many "Dual (US-Israeli) Citizens'' in our government.
.02) Israel has a history of "false flag" attacks on us (USS Liberty).

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well if israel didnt have anything to do with it. I`d be surprised to say the least, after those dancers said that they were there to record the event. Israels fingerprints are all over 911. Moving company, dancers. Van stopped on bridge, Owner of the building. A rabbi in chage of the pentagon declaring the loss of almost 3 trillion dollars the day before it happened. There are lots more links to israel. But if we say any thing, we are knuckle dragging anti semites ect ect
Good post op
edit on 10-7-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Well if israel didnt have anything to do with it. I`d be surprised to say the least, after those dancers said that they were there to record the event. Israels fingerprints are all over 911. Moving company, dancers. Van stopped on bridge, Owner of the building. A rabbi in chage of the pentagon declaring the loss of almost 3 trillion dollars the day before it happened. There are lots more links to israel. But if we say any thing, we are knuckle dragging anti semites ect ect
Good post op
edit on 10-7-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

Let's say a conspiracy really does exist, and the OS is not what it seems. Has anyone thought of the possibility of the MOSSAD using this moving company (as well as any other false business fronts they could have had) and managed to setup the WTC buildings with explosives over a long period of time? It's speculation, but try and piece together everything we know about 9/11. MOSSAD is ALL about war through deception. The hypothetic "inside job" are just high-level, key government officials who gave them direction on how to play the system without being caught. Remember the Israeli Art Student Spy Ring? It was reported that they managed to obtain access to government facilities (not sure what kind), what if they managed to gather intel on the 9/11 war games and use it to their advantage? I honestly don't believe in the whole "everyone in the US gov't was in on it" BS. I do find interest in the idea of a select few lending a hand in helping the plot move along smoothly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join