It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Israel was responsible for 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You should footnote your post with a mention that your not against Jews and the entire Isreal population as a whole but are merly pointing out the involvement of the governments and it's agencies.

Some people here 'Isreal' and assume it's anti-sematic which works well for Mossad but makes it's hard for the rest of us to question their actions.

Just look at the Amman bombing last week. People are scratching their heads trying to find reason that Al-Zarqawi did it, settling on the web postings by 'Al-Qaeda' that said they did it (even thou they had to correct their own postings). There's very little mention of some key targets in that bombing:

* Palestinian military intelligence chief in the West Bank Maj.-Gen Bashir Nafe’ (Abu el-Walid).
*Commercial attache at the Palestinian embassy in Cairo Jehad Fattouh, brother of Palestinian Parliament Speaker Rawhi Fattouh, and Colonel Abed Alloun a member of the Palestinian intelligence department were also among the 57 people killed.
* Three Chinese were killed too, all from the Defense University of the Chinese People's Liberation Army — an elite military training university, the Foreign Ministry in Beijing said Thursday.
* Jordan’s Deputy Prime Minister Marwan Muasher said that most of the victims were Jordanians. However media reports that the wedding party, where most of the victims fell, was for a Palestinian family.

But of course Isreal and Mossad had nothing to do with it, just like 9/11 because that group 'Al-Qaeda' posting on a message board saying 'we did it'.
Case closed.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
well nothing like jumping in the deep end, excellent first post.
Welcome to ATS "Analysis"

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great post Analysis. You have one of my vote.

This consolidates my view that 9/11 was a deal between bush administration and one or more middle-east country secret services.
Goal : More oil, more profit, more power, more domination.

[edit on 17/11/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

You should footnote your post with a mention that your not against Jews and the entire Isreal population as a whole but are merly pointing out the involvement of the governments and it's agencies.

Maybe it wasn't an oversight but he realy is against Jews and the Israeli population as a whole. Just a theory.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Great post!

Interesting claims backed up with valid sources (Although I do question some of them).

I have been a firm believer in your final claim about no Jews being their to create an inoculate view.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
that was a great post and just further goes to prove that bush did have a hand in 911........i mean just look at the fact most of the hijackers were saudis..you know bush families best friends......along with the whole oil/money/pipeline stuff you have to add the fact that hey they hijacked and stole the first presidency election like a bunch of mafia hitmen ...they needed someway for the people to get behind them and forget about it......why not start a war with a terriost attack on us soil....no one realy wants to change presidents in mid war do they?????

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Maybe it wasn't an oversight but he realy is against Jews and the Israeli population as a whole. Just a theory.

Well maybe that true also but it doesn't change facts now does it, of which there are many in this puzzle that are left out simply because they are connected to Israel.

Remove all race, colour and creed from all angles and just look at this as humans acting against other humans (and try not visualising the apes at the start of '2001:') and it's a lot clearer to see who is responsable and who is gaining from it - these facts have no colour or race. There are many fingers in this pie from different parts of the planet - but a 'taboo' fact is, some humans which reside in the part of Earth we label "Israel", certainly have their fingers in the pie also.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence whatsoever...all I see is a conglomeration of theories that have existed since hours after the attacks on 9/11. Most of these theories have been started by the American Free Press or folks like David Duke...and that's enough to discount the vast majority of them.

Until I see something a little more concrete than theories, guesses, and in some cases, complete falsehoods, I'm not going to be subscribing to this newsletter.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
I don't see any evidence whatsoever...all I see is a conglomeration of theories that have existed since hours after the attacks on 9/11. Most of these theories have been started by the American Free Press or folks like David Duke...and that's enough to discount the vast majority of them.

Until I see something a little more concrete than theories, guesses, and in some cases, complete falsehoods, I'm not going to be subscribing to this newsletter.

Don't worry, the gold leaf written invitation to the exhibition of 'truth' is in the mail, being sent express from the Whitehouse - keep an eye open for it!

Or, maybe do some more research and learn how to put a puzzle together because it's really easy to do with a little effort.

Elements within Israel are involved, just like elements within America, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and other nations, sad but true. Looking in the wrong direction doesn't stop a car from hitting you now does it?

Critising Israel, believe it or not, does not mean every Jew on Earth is working in a hive like fashion to destroy the non-Jews. Israels government, intelligence and military are able to be looked upon as seperate entities to the Jewish community spread around the world, including Israel.

Why people refuse to see that Israel is the country to benefit most from all of this, even when they admit to it themselves, is one of lifes mysteries. It's almost as if people think critising Israel will lead to a new holocaust so no one wants to be responsable for that, it's easier to just turn a blind eye to what they do.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So..... you don't buy the official story either, I assume? Considering there's no real evidence to any of it? I mean, the absolute most you can cite is some circumstantial stuff, like a passport that magically survived one of the jet impacts and landed on the ground, and some stuff one of the alleged hijackers allegedly left laying around somewhere with a convenient note. Go much farther than that, and you've got nothing from the gov. A lot of people don't seem to realize this.

At the very least you should be asking for a reopening of the investigation, to see if there were any bombs planted in the Trade Center, or why suspected hijackers are still alive. Not just guys with the same names, but having attended the same flight schools, matching physical identifications, etc. That alone would at least warrant another investigation in my book, let alone the impossible physics of those collapses. But sleep at your discretion. History's shown time and again what happens when so many of us refuse to consider the abominable, or don't even care.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You have already voted for bsbray11 this month.

I voted you for this because I feel the same way.....WHY CAN'T WE LOOK INTO ISREAL.....I am in no way anti sematic......3 of my best friends are Jewish. Oh, by the way...did I spell it right? Did I mention not anti-sematic......I'm sick of all this crap. My 3 friends are all from Iran...Iranian Jews.....and yes, they will tell you how corrupt the Isrealies are. Come on people.....wake up.....it's time to turn Faux news off and actually think for yourselves.

Oh, by the way...why does it say that "I have already voted bsbray this month" instead of just saying that I voted for him? Not saying conspiracy...but why?

Mod Edit: Quote Tags.

[edit on 13/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Or, maybe do some more research and learn how to put a puzzle together because it's really easy to do with a little effort.

Why people refuse to see that Israel is the country to benefit most from all of this, even when they admit to it themselves, is one of lifes mysteries.

Because doing research and posting the same-old same old in one giant post are two different things. There was no research there...it was just stuff that's been floating around forever (and some of it since the day after the attacks). I half expected to see the "no Jews went to work that day" hoax in there.

One of life's mysteries...well, one of this thread's mysteries, is how people think Israel comes out a huge winner in this. Honestly...they had more to lose than anyone else. Okay...we're surrounded my Islamic countries that hate us and attack us. Let's participate (okay, I'll give you a wank here)...no, let's destroy the WTC in order to incite a war on terrorism...ie Islam. We'll of course lend our support to the US afterward.

But wait...we're still surrounded by even more angry Islamic countries...some with nuclear weapons.

Yeah, that's a genious idea.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wouldn't that help ? the sad truth, imho, is that if it was a psyop (which i believe after stumbling across all these inconsistencies and secretive BS) , the West as a whole has to accept the blame.

it's one thing to start with a knee-jerk reaction (Afghanistan f.ex.), and a completely another to agressively Orwellianize the entire world, with unprecented fervor, i may add. terror laws are not, in any way, defensible and i'd love to see a few thousand 'important' heads roll over this - literally.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why people refuse to see that Israel is the country to benefit most from all of this, even when they admit to it themselves, is one of lifes mysteries.

Because doing research and posting the same-old same old in one giant post are two different things. There was no research there...it was just stuff that's been floating around forever (and some of it since the day after the attacks). I half expected to see the "no Jews went to work that day" hoax in there.

OK, so your Israeli, fair enough then why you believe what you do.

Obviously you haven't read much thou because the facts are overwhelming.
This initial post is far from the complete story, it's only dipping a big toe into the water. I wonder if you've even read the links provided because your also questioning the FBI and other agencies by assuming it's all a lie.

I'm not going to convince you regardless of what information is presented so why bother? I can give you this clue thou - we are in the middle of something which won't make sense to the majority until 10 - 20 years from now.

I don't care what others think because of their patriotic allegence - that's one of the problems with the world at the moment - i'm not America, i'm not Israeli, i'm not Muslim, i'm not Jewish, i'm not Christian, i'm not Middle Eastern - i dont' wear rose coloured glasses, i don't have an allegence to any of these groups, just humanity as one. I'm quiet comfortable discussing and exposing who is responsable and who is involved regardless of their geographical location.

There's more than one group benefiting from this and Isreal is most definitely one of them. It's complete ignorance to deny that.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analysis

■ After 9/11, claims of an obviously false theory that "none of the Jews showed up to work at the WTC on 9/11" are given widespread currency by the mainstream media. This is done to ridicule the idea of Israeli involvement in 9/11 inoculate the public against paying attention to the very real evidence for the involvement of Israelis and American Zionists in the attacks.

Superb research and great point about this last one that I hadn't thought of!

Anybody who does not believe elements of the Israeli gov't being involved with 9/11 after reading your post are just in denial.

I have a blog entry archiving all the news articles about the dancing Israeli spies near the burning WTC's and my favorite part about one of those dancing Israeli spies:

"The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture." - The Globe & Mail

A job well done Mossad agents, a job well done.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Killtown]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'd love to know why every time a thread comes up about Israel being responsible for 9/11 (this is the 750th or so) someone has to soil it with "no jews went to work there that day".

That is stupid, baseless, and has no place on a website catering to people who check into facts.

If you'd like I can introduce you to some people who did, including neighbors and friends of mine. Hey, maybe you can go say a prayer at the grave of my JEWISH friend who died because he was doing techie work at the top of one of the towers and couldn't get down.

I guess the super-Israeli overlords who tore down the WTC forgot to tell that Jew to stay home?

Absolutely nothing wrong with looking at Israel's activities, but inventing idiotic claims about Jews getting secret decoder ring messages to stay away from work when many of them were hurt and killed as well, is IRRESPONSIBLE.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Djarums I think you have confused this, Analysis is saying that the "no Jews showed up for work" rumor was purposely created and spread around to ridicule anybody who suggests Jews/Israelis might be involved with 9/11 and that is why he said it was a claim of an "obvious false theory".

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Honestly, it was more of a general complaint which is why I didn't mention anyone's names.

It disturbs me how these things get out of control.

A lot of hearsay suddenly becomes "evidence" and it's quite upsetting...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Honestly, it was more of a general complaint which is why I didn't mention anyone's names.

It disturbs me how these things get out of control.

A lot of hearsay suddenly becomes "evidence" and it's quite upsetting...

Now I'm confused, do you have problems with his research? (asked in a very kindly manner)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join