It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Israel was responsible for 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think I just contributed to losing focus. Humblest apologies.

My problem was with the argument he mentioned (not supported) and it's potential to sidetrack things horrendously because of how peopel generally tie the two topics together. I guess I let it do just that and sidetrack.

Let's get back to the actual topic. I have no problems with people's research.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I think I just contributed to losing focus. Humblest apologies.

My problem was with the argument he mentioned (not supported) and it's potential to sidetrack things horrendously because of how peopel generally tie the two topics together. I guess I let it do just that and sidetrack.

Let's get back to the actual topic. I have no problems with people's research.

Just curious now, do you believe 9/11 was an inside job (as I do) and that Israeli elements were involved in on it along with the US (as I do)?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As a person who lives and works in Manhattan, volunteers as an EMT, responded to that scene for 3 days straight, you bet your hat I think it should never have happened and that there are things about the story we don't know.

I nearly lost my life down there, as did a lot of people I know. I'd love nothing more than to find out more about what the heck went on behind the scenes.

However, personally I believe that the crime was perpetrated by Islamic Extremists for many reasons including actual real life evidence (which is lacking from many alternative theories).

I personally find no conspiracy in who did it, I find the real story is the stupidity and incompetence of our government in allowing 3,000 of our brothers and sisters to die senselessly while they fell asleep at the wheel.

Anyways, again I digress. I'd be happy to follow up with you in u2u's so as not to sidetrack this thread and undermine the work people have already put into it.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In the Air Force, I worked on F-15Es, I was a 2W151, layman's terms, a weapons troop. I loaded munitions as well as repaired and maintained the aircraft's armament systems. There is not a single, feasible way that aircraft could not have been prepped, loaded, and launched within 30 minutes.

Add to the fact the vast military support in the region, aircraft wise, something smells fishy.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So..... you don't buy the official story either, I assume? Considering there's no real evidence to any of it? I mean, the absolute most you can cite is some circumstantial stuff, like a passport that magically survived one of the jet impacts and landed on the ground, and some stuff one of the alleged hijackers allegedly left laying around somewhere with a convenient note. Go much farther than that, and you've got nothing from the gov. A lot of people don't seem to realize this.

Couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

However, personally I believe that the crime was perpetrated by Islamic Extremists for many reasons including actual real life evidence (which is lacking from many alternative theories).

Is the evidence you're talking about the passport, and the stuff one of them supposedly left behind? That's really about all they have man, and it's just circumstantial.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
First you have to wake the SHEEPLE. then start impeachment against Bush and company, then maybe just maybe we will get the pricks?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Is the evidence you're talking about the passport, and the stuff one of them supposedly left behind? That's really about all they have man, and it's just circumstantial.

The threats they made prior and the credit they took after must have also been circumstantial.

I think some people who look to blame everyone on earth but the islamic extremists who admit to doing it would make phenomenal defense lawyers. OJ should take note.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The threats they made prior and the credit they took after must have also been circumstantial.

You must not be too familiar with the tapes in which "they" accept responsibility. In them, Osama sports a fatter face, with a shorter and wider nose, and higher cheek bones, among other interesting feature changes.

The blurry 'E' is the fakey from the alleged admission tape.

He also shows off his known left-handedness by writing with his right hand. And on top of that, the film quality is a major step downwards from what we're used to seeing from him, and the tape was also not aired on al Qaeda or etc., but allegedly found by our own US forces in an Afghanistan city after we bombed the hell out of it, and then, apparently, went scavanger hunting through the basements of the ruined houses. You would have to be extremely gullible, given the known practices of propoganda by our military, to just buy this tape, given this information.

This tape, and one other released in 2004 which was similarly fake, hosting the same fake bin Laden,

were the only tapes in which Osama claims or suggests responsibility.

Nowhere else has al Qaeda ever claimed or suggested responsibility for 9/11. Only in the tapes where Osama writes with the wrong hand and has a morphed face.

Also, if you look into it, you'll find Osama bin Laden was interviewed by major Pakistani press before those tapes were released, on Sept. 28, 2001, and guess what he said regarding 9/11? He said that he had absolutely nothing to do with it, and suggested it was the work of either the Israeli Government or a faction within the US Government, among others.

Osama in an interview on Sept. 28 2001
I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. ...
[...]
Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American-Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Again, that was published in Ummat Karachi, or just Ummat, a daily newspaper of Pakistan, on September 28th 2001. Translations are available online and have reportedly been verified by the BBC (but I wouldn't know for certain). Here are two links to the article:

www.robert-fisk.com...
www.public-action.com...

I think some people who look to blame everyone on earth but the islamic extremists who admit to doing it would make phenomenal defense lawyers. OJ should take note.

Hey, if al Qaeda did it, and there was evidence, I wouldn't hesitate to blame them. But even if there was evidence that would actually stick to al Qaeda, I seriously doubt that al Qaeda could implode three skyscrapers, one of them (WTC7) even housing offices for the SS and CIA, without some help from ol' Uncle Sam.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Great first post Analysis, well laid out and some meat to the facts that you posted though some sources are just disinfo!

You have voted Analysis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

I agree that this issue is sidelined due to a oversensitive nature of modern life, rather like some Councils in the UK not having Christmass Trees in case it upsets the Muslims.

The world is going mad because no one can talk their truth, and what information we have is spun and manipulated first.

I like your attitude in takling this subject, though I must say I in no way shape or form tolerate any form of gender, racial or religeous persecution. That truly is the cause of all conflict in our world.

But seeking the truth and discussing actaual events and facts is as important as equality. Without truth equality is negated.

A good thread thank you and welcome, which im sure in your case miht be to the lions den of ATS with this post :-)

bsbray11
your a star excellent post

You have voted Analysis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Djarums I would have also voted you if I could
(are moderators so omniprescent they cant get any higher or above where they currently are? only kidding
)
Not for your posts as I tend to lean to the belief that it was unlikely to be Al Quaeda alone, but in recognition of a true living 'Hero' and your unbaised attitude and supportive nature towards this thread even though you had personal involvement... So you were a hero in the Physical and emotional sense on those dark Days in sep 01 and being a Intellectual and Truth champion now.... much respect to you, I havent been so impressed by a Moderators "Deny Ignorance" stance before. Love and light to all those it affected.
:up

MischeviouslyReadingBetweenTheLines

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can understand Djarums frustration. I remember when I was first looking into the 9/11 conspiracy, this rumor that no Jews went to work was flying around, so I decided to look into it. I found no legit articles, so I looked at the death list at the WTC and discovered that there were indeed Jews in the death toll. With names like Cohen, Levin, Silverberg, Rosenthal, ect ect ect, anyone can simply see this is not true.

However, I do believe that the Israeli government and secret services, with the help of their Pentagon lackeys had something to do with 9/11. That part i dont dispute. I just dont believe that every jew on the planet walks around with a walkie talkie contacting Zionist headquarters for tips on where not to be.

The Zionists and the higher in cabal of Jewish supremecists dont give a rats ass about the average Joe Goldstein on the street, and only use them and any suffering they endure to push their plots forward.

Just like gentile nations do.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The post that started this thread is garbage and therefore, this entire thread is garbage!!

Virtually every source the thread starter used are left-wing 911 conspiratorial organizations (ifamericansknew.org; counterpunch.org; madcowprod.com; antiwar.com etc) who are hell-bent on twisting facts for the sole purpose of putting the Bush admin in a bad light.

There are enough 911 conspiracy threads wherein these issues are already being used/discussed.

Mods:

Please consider merging this thread into one that already has this topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Dov Zakheim

Dr. Dov S. Zakheim is a former political and economic adviser to the United States government.

Zakheim earned his baccalaureate in government from Columbia University in 1970, and his doctorate in economics and politics at St. Antony's College, Oxford University. He has been an adjunct professor at the National War College, Yeshiva University, Columbia University and Trinity College (Connecticut), where he was presidential scholar. He is an ordained Orthodox Jewish rabbi.

He served in various Department of Defense posts during the Reagan administration, including Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Planning and Resources from 1985 to 1987.

In 2001, Zakheim was CEO of SPC International, a subsidiary of System Planning Corporation, as well as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

At the time of the attack which destroyed the World Trade Center Dov Zakheim was the Comptroller of the Pentagon, appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor".

He was then appointed to be Undersecretary of Defense from 2001 to 2004 under the George W. Bush administration, and served in this capacity until April 2004. He is currently a Vice President of Booz Allen Hamilton.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Dov you idiot, how could you lose $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon just before 9/11? Wait, why does his resume read like a planning list for 9/11?

" 'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."
-- CBS, 1/29/02

On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Dov Zakheim - Accountant
Larry Silverstein - Supply
Dick Cheney - Management
George Bush Snr. - Investor Relations
Paul Wolfowitz - Investor Relations
Donald Rumsfeld - Technical Support
Karl Rove - Public Relations
George W. Bush - Public Relations

9/11 couldn't of happened without these guys making it run like military clockwork precision. Never trust some amateur terrorists to do a black-op successfully!

'Let them hijack the planes, turn off responders and then we'll remotely depressurize the plane, knock them all out and fly it to our GPS locations we've prepared in advance.

If we don't, they could do anything, including screwing up and making a mess we haven't accounted for.

The plans for reshaping Iraq and securing our oil industry are gathering dust, we need something big, a 'new pearl harbor' type event - obviously the Cole and '93 Bombing wasn't big enough to turn the tide.'

There's three elements gaining from 9/11:
1/ Money, pure profit - those are for the people who have to sacrifice something
2/ Business deals, power - this is for those in the west who are funding the change in the middle east.
3/ New World Order - this is for Isreal protecting it's position and future in the Middle East and for those in the west who are securing their future via No. 2.

Yet Bush sold us 'they are jealous of our freedoms'.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Great post. Its about time that people start waking up to this, investigate PINAC and North Com, and all the other documents that tell the real story.

Yes, this whole conspiracy is being hatched from Irael via Europe. Eventually Israel will be the headquarters of a global government. Many of the people involved in this claim to be jewish in order to divert attention and suspicion, when in reality, they worship Lucifer, or as they call him ''Jah-Buh-Lon'', a very ancient word.

It is not a jewish conspiracy. It is a conspiracy by people from many nationalities who all have one goal in mind: the centralization of world power.

And I have a feeling that there are many people posting threads and responses who are deliberatly trying to put out disinformation and lies, and criticize those who rightfully speak out about this (who knows, they could work for the CIA) . You know who you are.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
great post, and great organization of info...

now for a question: what about all the calls from people on the planes (via mobile phones)? I would assume that these people were sacrifices for the greater good of the plan... otherwise, where are they?

also... good point about the drug smuggling... really makes much more sense that some drug smugglers were seen in a stripbar, than pious muslims hoping for heaven... would kinda defeat the purpose....
So mohhamed meets him at the gates, "uh, well Hamid... it looks like you did real good, until the stripbar last night... so i can't let you in..." DOH!

Also, I had heard that Zacharias Mussoui had admitted and remembered using nick Bergs laptop? Yes, or No?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Look at who was in charge of security at the airports where those planes took off. The Israeli company providing security. Is this the wolf guarding the hen house.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'd love to know why every time a thread comes up about Israel being responsible for 9/11 (this is the 750th or so) someone has to soil it with "no jews went to work there that day".

What's even worse is when you mention Israel in this and automatically you're anti-semitic before you say another word...terrible.

As for whoever said their Iranian Jew friends say that Israel is highly corrupt, my Israeli Jew friends agree. They say it's much worse than the United States.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
LazarusTheLong

now for a question: what about all the calls from people on the planes (via mobile phones)? I would assume that these people were sacrifices for the greater good of the plan... otherwise, where are they?

Well it seems that it was very very unlikely that they could have made these calls, there is much written on this however just some of the main points that point to the phone calls being 'dubious'

"it was almost a fluke that the [9/11] calls reached their destinations... From high altitudes, the call quality is not very good, and most callers will experience drops. Although calls are not reliable, callers can pick up and hold calls for a little while below a certain altitude"

Wireless Review

So an Industry Magazine!

also:

"Wireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did. They speculate that the only reason that the calls went through in the first place is that the aircraft were flying so close to the ground

Ellot Org

Well most of the calls were meant t have been made way above 8000 feet!

But the most important 'proof' of somethign very wrong with these calls is:

While serious doubts regarding the cell calls were expressed in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, a new landmark in the wireless telecom industry has further contributed to upsetting the Commission's credibility. Within days of the release of the 9/11 Commission Report in July, American Airlines and Qualcomm, proudly announced the development of a new wireless technology --which will at some future date allow airline passengers using their cell phones to contact family and friends from a commercial aircraft

Qualcomm

So I hope that helped answer your question, though this is digressing from the main point of the thread.

There may though be a link, as most of the major global communications companies are Israeli run or mainly owned by. So maybe your question brings more information to this posts thrust with my answer.

Regards

Elf

Global Research

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It did help answer my question,
now for another... (trying to add the pieces)

was there calls made from only two planes? (the "lets roll" plane & pentagon plane))
or were there calls from the others also?

It would separate out the tower planes as possible decoys, while the others could have been "sacrifices" or perhaps also decoys, with people forced to make calls for credibility...

and did the jewish "art students" give their lives for this operation? or were they diverted and offloaded somewhere?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
According to Bin Laden, one of the reasons he planned the bombing of the WTC and targeted the US was because the United STate's is the greatest allie Israel has. Not because they hate our freedom dribble from Faux News.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join