It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8Michael12
Spoke with David Burd this morning, he received an email from you. You will receive a copy of an email from him shortly, when he returns to his office.

Liar liar pants on fire! I never emailed David Burd. I spoke with a senior writer in WTOP's news office -- one who had access to their archives

How about searching for yourself?

Here's a link to WTOP's audio center, where they archive ALL interviews.

www.wtopnews.com...

Everyone go and search for Michael Horn.

No interview, huh?

Michael is lying.

WTOP NEWS RADIO DENIES THAT YOU WERE EVER INTERVIEWED AND CONFIRMS THAT NO INTERVIEW OF YOU EVER APPEARED ON THE AIR.

Subject:
Date: January 10, 2006 7:30:47 AM PST
To: [email protected]

Again, you've fabricated evidence Michael. Glen Rock is about 65 miles from Frederick and you cannot get WTOP on 820 AM in Baltimore (40 miles) let alone in PA.

Add this to Michael's pack of lies.

So, Centrist, you're simply willing to stoop unbelievably low, aren't you. And I suggest that you remove the altered posts where the words have been changed...or leave them as further evidence of what a useless pack of fools you are.

Yes, I've decided to "stoop" to the truth. You should get a ladder and bring yourself up to that level.

As for altered posts and changed words, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you have a problem with edited posts, I suggest you take it up with an administrator on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Again, you've fabricated evidence Michael. Glen Rock is about 65 miles from Frederick and you cannot get WTOP on 820 AM in Baltimore (40 miles) let alone in PA.

Add this to Michael's pack of lies.

I was thinking that was a bit wierd when there's even some Baltimore/Catonsville stations I cant get in Hereford, MD. Which is closer then Glen Rock PA is to DC.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, "Wayne", I guess this is the reason that you didn't want to back up your lies with the $10,000 that I challenged you to. And I think that any fair-minded individuals, who might actually be following this discussion, join me in demanding an immediate and VERY comprehensive apology from you...and all who've supported this lying, slanderous...and very, very jealous garbage:

(content removed by admin)

I can tell you absolutely that Mr. Horn's interview was played here on WTOP radio. I was the one who initially contacted Mr. Horn to do this interview...not the other way around. Since then, I have recieved more email than I can ever remember about the topic. I hope this answers your question.

Regards, David Burd

David:

I picked up on your story a few months back regarding Billy
Meier and his prophecies. A Mr. Michael Horn has been claiming that you
interviewed him and ran this interview in 4 "1-1/2" minute segments.
Being an avid WTOP listener, I am surprised that I never heard this
interview and cannot locate anything about it on the WTOP website (other
than the original link to the short mention of Billy Meier's and the
link to Mr. Horn's website -- thefly.com).

Please let me know if Mr. Horn is being truthful with regard to
this interview. He has quite a long track record of fabricating
evidence, witnesses, and stories.

Mr. Horn reported this account of the "interview" --

"Hi Michael, I'm in PA. but am close enough to DC to hear WTOP. I was
just listening in the car and heard the first report at about 2:15PM
EST. There will be another installment in the 5 o'clock hour. The
reporter mentioned a few of the predictions, one being Jupiter's rings,
and I offhand don't recall the other. There were of course, a few
giggles from the live newsdesk, but that's to be expected.

The reporter said that the next one will "make your jaw drop to the
desk", so I assume he's gonna bring up the UFO issue. Everything was
pretty much factual, but for the fact that they're referring to Billy as
"Billy Myers". Oh well, at least they're that close..I'll be listening
at 5 if I can, and send you another report. Also, good interview with
Punnett the other night. He seems to let you speak more than the other 2
hosts, and that's coming from a long time Art Bell fan. Cheers, Joe A.,
Glen Rock, Pa."

Any insight into this story or confirmation thereof would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

===========================================================================
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, Morrison & Foerster LLP informs you that, if any advice concerning one or more U.S. Federal tax issues is contained in this communication (including any attachments), such advice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

For information about this legend, go to
www.mofo.com...

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail @mofo.com, and delete the message.

Personal information removed, member has been banned from posting.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
First, I posted a link to WTOP news. Let everyone write to them, as you suggest, and see what response they get. You are a known source of half truths and less-than credible information.

Secondly, I don't recall giving permission to post my personal information on the site.

EDIT: I should also note that Mr. Horn is now calling me at my work phone and harrassing me with the same names he uses in his posts.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mr. Horn. That's the end of the discussion.

Aside from the fabrication and misrepresentation of evidence, you have taken the ultimate step of invasion of privacy and posted personal information about a member of this forum.

We're done.

I still urge any readers left to contact WTOP news directly if they wish to confirm any information presented here.

As for Michael Horn, I will continue to investigate his claims and post my results (all of which he still refuses to answer with evidence, just name calling and lies).

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Uh, oh Centrist. Michael is also known for harrassing people with an onslaught of very nasty e-mails. Surely, if he has a claim for alleged slander, you (and everal others) have a counterclaim for harrassment. This is beyond the purview of this forum and belongs in a court of law. One of these days, that's where Michael will find himself.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, the banning has been done. Guess this round is over.

The "Plejarens are Real" board over on yahoo now is very active...active with Michael screaming that if I'm in league with Centrist my credibility is in the trash. LMAO.

Let me just say one thing. I said what I said here, alone. No one puts me up to it nor edits me. I dont know a thing about the whole radio deal, so dont include me in it, Mr. Horn.

Youre banned, so you got what you wanted, an easy way out.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It would seem I'm the only one who bothered to contact Mr. Burd. I recieved his reply today and I will paraphras since I don't want legal troubles.
He said he had spoken to Horn about the Meier piece. And further stated that I was the first person to have contacted him about this.
This would bear out my being unable to find a Horn interview on thier website. The piece they aired was on Meier not Horn and I was the first person to ask about it.
Maybe MH will see this but I guess his posting days are done.
I look forward to your posts Centrist.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
It would seem I'm the only one who bothered to contact Mr. Burd. I recieved his reply today and I will paraphras since I don't want legal troubles.
He said he had spoken to Horn about the Meier piece. And further stated that I was the first person to have contacted him about this.
This would bear out my being unable to find a Horn interview on thier website. The piece they aired was on Meier not Horn and I was the first person to ask about it.
Maybe MH will see this but I guess his posting days are done.
I look forward to your posts Centrist.

My answer to that would be big deal. So it's maybe some kinda miscommunication issue. Who knows?

The bottom line here is Horn is mad about being called a "liar"....hell I been called that 20 times from him with NOTHING from him to back it up. If Centrist was mistaken or misinformed, at least he was honestly misinformed.

You guys dont get it, he wanted banned. Everyone knows ya dont post personal info unless it's your own. He's been on enough boards to know that.

This is what he wanted. Again, the easy way out.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
AHH please allow him to post, everyone is waiting to see your wedding cake photos and see what will happen.

when do you think the pictures will be ready?

allow him to post again, this was getting very insteresting. All that time everybody wasted will be for nothing if this thread doesn't continue.

I know it maybe frustrating but lets see what happens!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I dunno Manny, whenever I get time to sit down and concentrate on the model. Got some stuff assembled last night, but with a high pressure job and 8 due projects this week, I just dont feel like workin when I get home.

Soon tho, not to worry.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cool, me and a lot of my friends just waiting for that, as your pictures are really impressive. Just hoping this thread don't close so soon, this time I think it will get somewhere and not like all the others in the net.

I hope they let michael to post again so this can continue and get to the bottom of things.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
JR you're right. It's not that big a deal except that it shows Horn blatantly lied. There was NO Horn interview. Mr. Burd merely spoke to him about his piece on Meier. And that was probably cause Horn kept buggin him. It was probably Horn who initiated the contact when he heard about the Meier piece. I mean they do advertise these things. But that's just my assumption based on his behavior here.
And it also shows that Centrist in fact didnt email Mr. Burd as he stated. Again more Horn make believe.
If it was banning he wanted it was banning he got. As you put in your circus poster he certainly knew how to Defy Logic.
Hopefully Centrist wont take my posting about the email from Mr. Burd as a slam on him as that was not my intention. Just to state the facts.

[edit on 1/10/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, maybe Michael just needs some "time out," just as parents discipline their children with "time outs" for unruly behavior. And yes, that's a deliberate analogy.

Michael just doesn't learn. He gets run off and banned from forums over and over for the same behavior. I would think that "the greatest story of human history" would be shared with great dignity; Michael doesn't think so. His continual insults, belittling,demeaning, name-calling approach just doesn't cut it with the internet community.

In the meantime, he will continue to have support from about 30 people on the two Meier-related sites and will get feedback like this from one of the list owners:

"GREAT JOB MY FRIEND MICHAL HORN!!! SPREAD IT ALL OVER THE PLANET!!!
GIVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!!!

DO YOU HOMEWORK YOU SKEPTICS OUT THERE!!!!!
GO STUDY THE CASE DEEPLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WRONG WHEN TRYING TO
DEBUNK HERR BILLY MEIER, THE ONLU AND TRU PROPHET OF NEW AGE!!!!!

YOU ALL WILL BELIEVE HIM WHEN THE HOT HELL OF ATOMIC FIRE WILL BE KNOCKING
ON YOUR DOORS!!!"

Okay...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann If Centrist was mistaken or misinformed, at least he was honestly misinformed.

You guys dont get it, he wanted banned. Everyone knows ya dont post personal info unless it's your own. He's been on enough boards to know that.

I don't fully understand the discrepancy between what Michael posted and what LHC posted. But Michael claimed that he was the subject of an interview with David Burd that aired in 4, 1 1/2 minute segments on WTOP. I might have mentioned that when I started this thread on the day the story aired, if that had been the case.

By the way, LHC -- I don't take ANY offense at someone doing independent research and posting it. I'm glad you did. I wrote to David B earlier and asked him to try and reconcile Michael's statements and what I've been told by various people at WTOP. Something tells me that Michael has, yet again, taken an event and rearranged the facts to suit his own needs. There's also the issue of what each person meant by "spoke" -- are you and I speaking now? Or are we sending letters? I think we're writing to each other, not speaking. Other people regard emails as a conversation and refer to it as though they were speaking with people.

Nevertheless, I did confirm with two people in the WTOP news room what was aired -- since sometimes the news editors can have the final say in what goes out, rather than the reporter. One was a senior writer who said that all he could find was the link on the website and no audio archive of the interview. The other was a news editor and she stated that Michael Horn had never been the subject of any interview that was aired on WTOP, nor was he mentioned in the version of the story that aired on WTOP with regard to Meier.

I will not provide their private contact information in a public forum, but do suggest that anyone who wishes to follow-up contact WTOP news via their website. Their people are very quick to reply.

LHC -- a note on avoiding "legal troubles" -- just do your research and attribute the facts to the source. I've been very careful to attitribute facts that I learned from other people to their source ("Burd said", "A WTOP newsroom staffer stated", etc.) If I only report what they said, then Michael's only issue is with the news organization that, apparently, lost all record of the interview.

Oh... and never re-post anyone's email messages without the permission of EVERYONE on the email chain. That's a big no-no. First, you might post their personal contact information; and second, someone in the chain may have altered the contents of the messages. There's also this little issue of copyright infringement that Michael doesn't seem to care about, unless it's his own copyright that is being infringed, then I imagine he'd make a big stink.

I still want to see your photos, too -- but take your time, something tells me that the Meier hoax isn't going away anytime soon

But can you imagine what a fool Michael would look like if he tried to sue me? How do you think a judge would react to Michael claiming he's the representative for Billy Meier, a man claiming to be in contact with Plejarens for the last bazillion years... and then telling the judge he's suing because I called him a liar?

ROFL

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann If Centrist was mistaken or misinformed, at least he was honestly misinformed.

I don't fully understand the discrepancy between what Michael posted and what LHC posted. But Michael claimed that he was the subject of an interview with David Burd that aired in 4, 1 1/2 minute segments on WTOP. I might have mentioned that when I started this thread on the day the story aired, if that had been the case.

Nevertheless, I did confirm with two people in the WTOP news room what was aired -- since sometimes the news editors can have the final say in what goes out, rather than the reporter. One was a senior writer who said that all he could find was the link on the website and no audio archive of the interview. The other was a news editor and she stated that Michael Horn had never been the subject of any interview that was aired on WTOP.

Thats hysterical. So where is he gettin' this from? Who's this guy writing in saying he heard him on the air?
What a mess.

I believe that the news organization didnt "pick up" on this story, but rather that Michael approaches them. The question ya might want to ask is where the story came from in the first place. Who originated it and why?

Not to worry on the model, once it's done and I can get outta here from work at a "during daylight" hour, I'll post em.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the legal advice. Burds email to me definitly backs up what you said. And you're right they do respond fast. I sent email to them Monday evening and got a response today unlike some of the people involved in the Meier case who I havent heard a peep from and its been quite a while.
I too scoured their archives and turned up nothing on Horn. Maybe he was just mad cause he wasn't mentioned in the Meier piece.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
To longhaircowboy, Zamboni and others,

What Michael Horn has said on this forum is correct. Those who haven't yet done their homework on the Meier case need to do so. The earliest investigators -- Wendelle Stevens, Lee & Brit Elders and Tom Welch, and later Jim Dilettoso, had the usual first impression when presented with some of Meier's photos --"too good to be true, therefore it must be a hoax." After a few weeks of investigation they could no longer say that, and after a few years of investigation (1977-1982) they knew there was no way it could be a hoax. There was way too much evidence and too many witnesses (who gave their names) supporting its genuineness. About then, 1983-1985, Gary Kinder did the same, turning himself into a UFO investigator as well as investigative journalist and author; too much about it could not be explained as any hoax. German ufologist Michael Hesemann looked into it in the 1990s and found the same; he interviewed many of the witnesses to the 1975-76 events and found that their accounts had not changed -- Meier is the real thing.

For those concerned with the beamship undergoing oscillatory movements above the tree in one of Meier's 8mm movies, the reasons why that can't be explained as any model swinging on a string are numerous and strong. See my website at: www.tjresearch.info/BillyYes.htm#macpend .

As to "Centrist's" initial query, it seems to me that someone who has done his homework on the case, and perhaps was most impressed with the prophecies that Meier relayed to us, alerted WTOP about it. So it's very understandable that they had Michael Horn on their program, as he's delved intensively into the prophecies as well as the physical evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
I'll believe MH when he posts photos he's taken of the craft or aliens. What you say? All that time you spent at the Meier commune and you didnt see the craft or the Plajerans?

I believe that the Plejarens stated to Meier that they would not allow themselves to be photographed, or that if they were photographed, they would not allow those photos to be displayed publically.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Liar liar pants on fire!

Wow, you really got him there...

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Iseekthetruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join