It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufologist exhibit EBE skull - Brazil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Found this today while checking the news at terra.com.br

this is my translation, sry about the poor english.

Ceará - BR, ufologist exhibit EBE skull

One object with oval shape, 2 big side holes and a central one was found 2 weeks ago in the remote area of Quixadá (Central Ceará) has been studied by ufologists. Accordind to them the skull could be from an EBE.

Encircled by monoliths (big rock formations), Quixada located 170 Km from Fortaleza is one of the main brazilian cities for the ufology. The ovni "registers" studied by the Ufology Research Center reach 350 cases.
In the registers, ppl normally claim to see abnormal lights in the sky aswell histories about EBEs.

According to the journal Folha de S.Paulo, without having the certainty of what exactly the object found is, Robisson Alencar (the ufologist who found the object) exhibited the "skull" to the public the agrobusiness meeting. Now he pretend to submit it to biologic and zoologic avaliation at the local University to confirm that is not from any terrestrial animal.

Source

I couldnt find any picture, im still searching.
I cant comment because not many more info, have to wait till the object is analized and the results released.
If anyone find any more info, feel free to add...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
How reliable is the source of yours?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
well....
terra.com.br is a serious website, actually one of the biggest web portals in South America....they are reporting a subjetc covered by Folha de São Paulo which is one of the biggest brazilian newspapers.

I couldnt find anything else on terra.com.br about it....its was a recent discover as i see.

later ill check Folha de S.Paulo website.

but as i said, the ufologist will submit the "skull" to analisis...maybe if its something important we will have news in some days.

/me cross fingers

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
could we possibly get a link or even a picture?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
articulateka0s, there is a link in the original post and Krpano is still looking for a picture.

Could this be the skull they are talking about?

This is the only 'Alien' remains that I have heard of in Brazil.
www.book-of-thoth.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is a link in the first post, but I think it's in portuguese.
Umbrax: That's an old picture right? Hopefully, and it seems, that this is a new find.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah I dont read portugese, so I was hoping for a link to the picture, or something that I could understand.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, he translated the link in his first post.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Phood, yes this new skull was found 2 weeks ago I guess.
The one I posted is older than that.

I just did a search for ""crânio de ET" and didn't find anything relevant. Maybe some more info will show up later this week.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow, too weird...

here's the newspaper that ran the original story...

www1.folha.uol.com.br...

I cut and pasted:

Quixadá

into the search box and clicked the Buscar button (search??)

it took me to a search page with 115 results, the first result being:

"Folha de S.Paulo - Alô, alô, marciano: No Ceará, ufólogo exibe "crânio de ET" - 16/11/2005"

I clicked on that link and it took me to this page:

www1.folha.uol.com.br...

which had a story and a picture...

all of this is still sitting open on my desktop...

however, when I try to access the link again or open it in any other window, I'm told I have to log in or sign up or something...

I ran the text through babel fish (babelfish.altavista.com...) which isn't the best of translators... here's what it said::

In the Ceará, ufólogo shows "ET skull" Advertising KAMILA FERNANDES of the Agency Leaf, in Cortaleza An object with oval format, two great lateral orifices and one another central office, found has two weeks in a desert area of Quixadá, in the central hinterland of the Ceará, is being studied for ufólogos. According to them, the skull can be of a extraterrestrial one. "Daily northeast" safe Ufólogo the presumption skull of ET safe Ufólogo the presumption skull of ET Encircled for monólitos -- great rocky formations --, Quixadá (located the 170 km of Cortaleza) is had as one of the main cities of the country for the ufologia. The "registers" of ovnis (not identified flying objects) studied by the Center of Ufológicas Research pass of 350. In the registers, the people generally say to see abnormal lights in the sky, that relate flying records, but also have histories on the vision of extraterrestrial. Exactly without evidence, they help to increase the fame of the city. Without still having certainty that if it deals with the part found in Quixadá, the ufólogo Robisson Alencar, that lives in the region, already showed the part in the end of week in public square, during a fair of agronegócios. It now intends to submit it it the evaluation of biologists and zoólogos of the College Catholic Queen of the Hinterland, of Quixadá, to confirm that it is not the bone of no terrestrial animal. "Still vi the part, but already I do not discard the hypothesis even of that she is false", said the ufólogo Reginaldo de Athayde, that presides over the CPU and is one of the directors of the National Association of Ufólogos of Brazil.

--original text--

((16/11/2005 - 10h01
No Ceará, ufólogo exibe "crânio de ET"
Publicidade
KAMILA FERNANDES
da Agência Folha, em Fortaleza

Um objeto com formato oval, dois grandes orifícios laterais e um outro central, encontrado há duas semanas em uma área deserta de Quixadá, no sertão central do Ceará, está sendo estudado por ufólogos. Segundo eles, o crânio pode ser de um extraterrestre.

"Diário do Nordeste"
Ufólogo segura o suposto crânio de ET
Ufólogo segura o suposto crânio de ET
Rodeada por monólitos --grandes formações rochosas--, Quixadá (localizada a 170 km de Fortaleza) é tida como uma das principais cidades do país para a ufologia. Os "registros" de ovnis (objetos voadores não identificados) estudados pelo Centro de Pesquisas Ufológicas passam de 350.

Nos registros, as pessoas geralmente dizem ver luzes anormais no céu, que relacionam a discos voadores, mas há também histórias sobre a visão de extraterrestres. Mesmo sem comprovação, ajudam a aumentar a fama da cidade.

Sem ainda ter certeza do que se trata a peça encontrada em Quixadá, o ufólogo Robisson Alencar, que vive na região, já exibiu a peça no final de semana em praça pública, durante uma feira de agronegócios.

Ele pretende agora submetê-la à avaliação de biólogos e zoólogos da Faculdade Católica Rainha do Sertão, de Quixadá, para confirmar que não é o osso de nenhum animal terrestre.

"Ainda não vi a peça, mas já não descarto a hipótese até de que seja falsa", disse o ufólogo Reginaldo de Athayde, que preside o CPU e é um dos diretores da Associação Nacional de Ufólogos do Brasil.))

--------

I threw a copy of the picture up on my server::

www.torbtown.com...

and now my computer is acting all glitchy

very odd that I Could search my way into the page the one time without trying, and now they want me to sign up or log in or something...

I know we're not supposed to copy information like this,,, but I find it Very odd that I surfed right into the page no problems before, and now everytime I try to get a link to the page for you guys to examine it slams against a brick wall... if the stuff wasn't still sitting here on my desktop we'd have nothing but the brick wall...

the picture is very small, the skull is a bit odd looking, and looks smaller than a human skull...

who can tell?

will be curious to hear about the results... if we ever hear anything about this again that is...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have heard of other glitches on other servers doing that...
very frustrating, and i think it has to do with active x or other two way instruction.

as to the skull... pic is pretty small...
looks like an animal skull... my guess is a big cat.
what animals are common to this region?

If i am right, what do i win?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Incredibly small picture to evaluate. There is virtually no reason for that size unless its a thumbnail for a much bigger photo. Unless there is a bigger picture, It's hard to even take a guess, but if I had to I would agree with LazarusTheLong.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, thanks for helping me clarifing this subject.

The problem is that i cannot access "Folha de SP" website because is hosted by UOL and you need to pay the online newspaper to access it.

Im not sure if the pics posted above are from the "skull".
But the ufologist must be well aware about the chances it could be an animal, but i believe he is not an idiot and as he is from that region he clearly must know what animals live there.

Seems we will have to wait some days till the skull is examined by experts at the local university.

I keeping one eye at the brazilian UFOs websites to gather more news on this subject.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Regarding any claims made regarding alien origination of anything...

remember folks... these guys don't do it for the love, but the fame, money, and sometimes reputation...
the word of the day isn't "get the truth out there"
instead it is "hype hype hype... makes more money"

I have seen so many claims that were spectacular, that upon closer examination were common.
the reason: people always remember the hype... they never remember the retraction... so it serves the average UFOlogists researchers needs.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

enlarged it a little..

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

enlarged it a little..

Thats a large cat, possibly a leopard?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Whatever it is, its missing its jaw, and I think some of the top teeth are visible.

I have never seen any cat or any other animal with eye sockets shaped like that.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is a Jaguar Skull:

Although, it could be a monkey? Here is a Howler monkey skull:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
With the poor quality of the pic, it is hard to say. But I am saying its a Jaguar.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Its from be the same as the jaguar skull you posted.

The supposed pic from the ufologist has a round top of the head and the eyes holes have an much more oval shape.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join