It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Nibiru Returned?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
If you look at the orbit of ou rplanets, they all have the Sun at the centre. UNless X is travelling at near lightspeeds it would be unable to move that far from the sun after being so close (all distances and speeds are relative).

Erm, comets have orbits just like that and they don't travel at lighspeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They say that outer space looks like a lot of fireflies. Fireflies are gold. I remember once listening to Art Bell and some lady caller said something about the gold microdots and said she believed they were the "good ones" or good aliens. Other people talk about aliens who have little pouches and who throw gold dust at you. I think there is some misunderstanding or something gets lost in the translation, etc. I've heard stories about those who were from the beginning and the golden triangle, etc. I saw what looked like lots of golden fireflies on the night I was abducted as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
also niburu is supposed to be on an eliptical plane,in other words if you draw a horizontal line and put 9 dots on the line that would represent our sun and planets,now draw a line ,around 60 degrees to the line /_ this is the supposed direction of niburu coming to earth,its too far away to see it with a home telescope.it is on its way here and i believe it will take around another 6 years or so to arrive,(going from memory of what i read)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_LYON_KING

im from australia. and yes. tonight actually and the other night. big and orange star.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I thought it was Venus or Jupiter but my astronomy teacher said they were both still out next to each other like they were all last month. Not til today did my friend point out two stars in the sunset. They were so low that I never saw them behind my trees. Those are the two planets. What is this new bright star? Nibiru? It's not a regular planet cuz we would already know about. Like on my birthday in 2040 Mercury through Saturn is supposed to line up. This star is NOT one of our known planets because we know our planets and when they are visible to the naked eye.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join