It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Nibiru Returned?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon_Genesis
If venus is so bright,then why haven't we seen it years and years before now...why in 2005 has it become so noticable...or maybe its really the planet nibiru and nasa is using venus as a cover up.

We have seen it for well over 1 million years (that would be as long as homo sapiens was around). It's been there for the past 4 billion years or more (age of the solar system.)

There is no "planet nibiru." The Sumerians cast elaborate horoscopes and had elaborate and lengthy astronomical data tables. They recorded all the planets up to Saturn... but not Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna, and Xena. They had no clue that those planets were there.

Every civiization with writing recorded it throughout the years. Astronomical sites of people who had no writing also had markers that pointed to Venus.

In modern society, we don't get out much and when we do, our view of the sky is obstructed by light haze.

Why don't you get out a nice star map program, go outside, and spend some time looking at the sky. It's a neat hobby and a neat challenge to find the constellations -- and it's really satisfying to be able to spot and identify all the planets.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Venus doesn't appear in the "southern" sky, but it's not out of the question that this is what the poster was seeing. Venus appears very close to the sun and is only visible to the naked eye very close to sunrise or sunset, if at all. It's very, very low on the horizon in the wSw sky, although presently it's not hard to spot if you look immediately after sunset.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Centrist]

Italics added by me.

Just wanted to point out that you said it wasn't in the Southern sky, then you turn around and say it is in the WSW. I know it maybe trivial to you, but if I noticed it I am sure others probably did.

Also as said before, Venus has been visiable for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, just because some posters haven't seen it before 2005 doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

There are a lot of things in life I have never seen before but it doesn't make them any less real.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Although that is Venus everyone is seeing, maybe the 12th Planet is also approaching. I say this because of all the natural disasters and catastrophies happening this year; much more than usual. Makes you wonder what is going on...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Although that is Venus everyone is seeing, maybe the 12th Planet is also approaching. I say this because of all the natural disasters and catastrophies happening this year; much more than usual. Makes you wonder what is going on...

With all due respect, people said that last year and the year before that in reference to natural disasters, war, famine, etc. Nothing new, maybe you've just been noticing things a lot more often, who knows.

On a seperate note, I live in texas (I wish I had a compass to be more accurate) and well I've been noticing this for sometime now; in the evening time there seems to be two bright lights in the sky. I'm sure one is venus, but what about the other? One light is close to the moon while the other (which is brighter btw) is away on it's own. Anyone got info on the second bright light?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a little off topic but a picture I took last night with mars very close to the moon
not perfict but I was cold lol
i19.photobucket.com...
the photo is a little large might take a bit to come in

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF VENUS?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
that was list nights pict if I knew right were venus was
and its a clear sky maybe ( if I remember to )
anyone can with a camera
my pict I posted was of mars near the moon
I also have a small video of it If i find a place to upload it
just incase anyone clamed photoshoped

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkidIf you're looking south late enough you may see the bright star of Sirius, which is in the constellation of Canis Major, below the constellation Orion. It's a bright bluish-white color. It's also one of the brightest stars in the sky.

Seen. I'm surprised by how bright it is. Maybe our skies are clearer these days, (we've had a lot of thunderstorms lately, so lots of low pressure area's) I don't know.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Each time Nibiru comes closest to planet Earth, somthing great and catostrophic occurs. such as 'the flood' in Genesis, as well as recorded in many other religeouse texts. In the flood the Annunaki (Known as Nephilum, Sons of God, or Giants as well) were not in the bible when the flood happened and Nibiru is supposed to be the planet that they lived on, so mabey they helped in the flooding of the world and escaped Earth.

(It may have returned during the plegue of the Middle Ages? Black Death, Black Plegue.)

Each time it returns to Earth we are wiped out and start over again, it seems. Many religeouse sorces indicate a significant date on 2012, the Summarians believed in the Annunaki, there calenders point to around 2012, as well as the Egytians who worshiped the ('Sun god'?), and as the Annunaki live on Nibiru and it may be close, these civilizations would be correct.

Fisrt it was water, then it was fire.

I really doubt they came during the Black Plague, the only reason that plague spun out of control was because your typical Europeon has no concept of bathing.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Each time Nibiru comes closest to planet Earth, somthing great and catostrophic occurs. such as 'the flood' in Genesis, as well as recorded in many other religeouse texts. In the flood the Annunaki (Known as Nephilum, Sons of God, or Giants as well) were not in the bible when the flood happened and Nibiru is supposed to be the planet that they lived on, so mabey they helped in the flooding of the world and escaped Earth.

(It may have returned during the plegue of the Middle Ages? Black Death, Black Plegue.)

Each time it returns to Earth we are wiped out and start over again, it seems. Many religeouse sorces indicate a significant date on 2012, the Summarians believed in the Annunaki, there calenders point to around 2012, as well as the Egytians who worshiped the ('Sun god'?), and as the Annunaki live on Nibiru and it may be close, these civilizations would be correct.

Fisrt it was water, then it was fire.

thank you...finally someone who knows the truth...

yes it is in the sky as we speak...im lookin at niburu right now... i have seen it since the first of november...its not mars!!!! its not venus!!!! stop listenin to NASA...they are controlling you all...

the mayan calendar ends on 2012...but i think by 2006 it might happen...or 2007...sooner then later... see whats goin on right now as we speak...the earthquakes...the hurricanes...the rain...the snow.... its comin sooner then u all expect... 2006 there will be a major earthquake...if u read the bible...check the revelations...the different seals...they act as years...it will all match up...

hmmm who knows....by 06/06/06 might have to take the mark?.... the chip that the government has ready for us... im not takin it... search google or yahoo for concentration camps in the U.S. ....hmmmm im done for now...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nibiru was supposed to come in May two or three years ago. Now they've moved up the date....rrriiiiiggght

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

stop listenin to NASA...they are controlling you all...

We don't need NASA to tell us what is going on in our solar system.

Mars and Venus have been tracked for centuries, and we know where they will be in the future too.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
After reading this thread the other night, I took a few minutes before my night class the other night to sit and stare at the stars. It was a full moon, and to the right of the moon you could see Mars. It was orange/red, but not necessarily very bright. On the opposite horizon I could see what is supposedly Venus. It makes sense because we are between Mars and Venus. My only concern while I was staring at it was "Why the hell is it so damn bright?" I've never seen any star or planet in my life shine so vividly. By about 7:30pm the Earth rotated so "Venus" was no longer visible because it dropped below the horizon. In conclusion, well I don't know if I really have a conclusion yet, but I guess it would be that the bright star is indeed Venus. If it is the 12th Planet like some people are saying, then it should appear larger and larger as it approaches Earth right? So we'll see...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
From the information ive gatherd planet -x is not in a orbit of 3600 years,as speculated by some,in reality planet x/nibiru can move were ever it wants,stop or go!,left and right..its a planet turned spaceship/battlestar,the nibiruans have complete control over the planet/battlestar,so they choose what ever part of the galaxy they want to visit...yes its bright..due to the gold dust which has been said to be locked in there atmosphere..i think if it really was coverd in gold it would surely make the planet look brighter,and could be easily mistaken for venus,because venus is suppose to be so close to earth,especailly if the sun light is reflecting off of it...is it venus? maybe it is...the only way to be sure is when venus isnt viewable from earth..then well know it wasnt planet x..but if its planet x ,then i would expect it to stick around for alot longer

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
From the information ive gatherd planet -x is not in a orbit of 3600 years,as speculated by some,in reality planet x/nibiru can move were ever it wants,stop or go!,left and right..its a planet turned spaceship/battlestar,the nibiruans have complete control over the planet/battlestar

Riiiight
Just one question: On a scale from one to ten....how drunk are you right now?

the only way to be sure is when venus isnt viewable from earth..then well know it wasnt planet x..but if its planet x ,then i would expect it to stick around for alot longer

Correct me if i'm wrong here but aren't you guys claiming to be able to see this "whatever" right now? Why not let the rest of us in on it, and we can verify this almost immediately. We know where Venus and Mars should be right now, it would be rather easy to tell you if what you're seeing is a known object or not. Easily verified...bam...and you're now the most famous man/woman on the planet.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
[quoteCorrect me if i'm wrong here but aren't you guys claiming to be able to see this "whatever" right now? Why not let the rest of us in on it, and we can verify this almost immediately. We know where Venus and Mars should be right now, it would be rather easy to tell you if what you're seeing is a known object or not. Easily verified...bam...and you're now the most famous man/woman on the planet.

Don't you dare bring logic into this thread.

Valid question though.

Surely if even 5 astromers can verify this - it would be big news

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
From the information ive gatherd planet -x is not in a orbit of 3600 years,as speculated by some,in reality planet x/nibiru can move were ever it wants,stop or go!,left and right..its a planet turned spaceship/battlestar,the nibiruans have complete control over the planet/battlestar

Riiiight
Just one question: On a scale from one to ten....how drunk are you right now?

the only way to be sure is when venus isnt viewable from earth..then well know it wasnt planet x..but if its planet x ,then i would expect it to stick around for alot longer

Correct me if i'm wrong here but aren't you guys claiming to be able to see this "whatever" right now? Why not let the rest of us in on it, and we can verify this almost immediately. We know where Venus and Mars should be right now, it would be rather easy to tell you if what you're seeing is a known object or not. Easily verified...bam...and you're now the most famous man/woman on the planet.

hes not drunk hes very much sober lol...

i believe what he says because i in fact have seen this bright light in the sky since november 1st...b4 november first it was not visible... and first NASA said it was mars and now venus?...whats next pluto? come on u cant be that dumb founded...

there are two bright lights in the sky that i see every single night...one could be venus but what is the other?...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
i believe what he says because i in fact have seen this bright light in the sky since november 1st...b4 november first it was not visible... and first NASA said it was mars and now venus?...whats next pluto? come on u cant be that dumb founded...

there are two bright lights in the sky that i see every single night...one could be venus but what is the other?...

Both were visible well before the first of November. It just depends on when you were looking.

If you had read what we a bunch of of had said, you'd know what the lights are. Venus is in the southwest after sunset. It's bright and a yellow-white color. Mars rises in the east after sunset. Around midnight it should be about straight up. It's an orangish color.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by Weezy ERB

Both were visible well before the first of November. It just depends on when you were looking.

If you had read what we a bunch of of had said, you'd know what the lights are. Venus is in the southwest after sunset. It's bright and a yellow-white color. Mars rises in the east after sunset. Around midnight it should be about straight up. It's an orangish color.

o i see...thanks... i guess im jus jumping to conclusions

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not really into astronomy, physics etc, but it seems unlikely that Nibiru is even a planet.

mujweb.cz...

If you look at the orbit of ou rplanets, they all have the Sun at the centre. UNless X is travelling at near lightspeeds it would be unable to move that far from the sun after being so close (all distances and speeds are relative).

The only solutions I can think of are a) Nibiru is being propelled by some other force, and b) There is another source of pull equal to the sun which only affects Nibiru (otherwise it would give the outer planets a figure 8 orbit, or collison with a star)

Better pic of orbit www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 19-11-2005 by JackofBlades]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join