It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Nibiru Returned?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but have you seen that really bright star in our southern skies, I believe that it's the long awaited planet-X/Nibiru... Stichen said the planet has gold dust surrounding it. Maybe that's why it appears to be so bright now. Any comments?

Mod edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

Mod edit: Please do not type in all caps.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by parrhesia]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by THE_LYON_KING]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
[removed snide comment about caps lock being on
]

On a more serious note, no I haven't notice any new bright lights in the sky...but I shall remain vigiliant...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by BomSquad]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by BomSquad]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That was Venus. I have seen it as well.

I also have a link you may want to check out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
how do you know thats venus?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.greatdreams.com...
I thought you might find this to be of interest if you hadn't read it already.
They make an interesting note of some apparent photo manipulations from the Public Release Source.
"evidence of Photoshop tamper on the blue filter public release"
Any Conspiracy Theorist worth his salt knows that Photo Manipulation isn't uncommon at all, even expected from NASA, but the images on that link are from SOHO aren't they?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

how do you know thats venus?

Because I'm interested in Astronomy.

Venus, the brilliant "Evening Star", shines low in the south-western sky immediately after sunset. At the start of November it sets an hour and a half after the Sun; but this interval stretches to nearly three hours by the end of the month. Despite being low in the twilight sky, Venus can still catch the eye - it looks almost too bright to be a natural object.

www-star.st-and.ac.uk...

During the month, Venus' size grows substantially from 24.2" to 35.4" while its phase decreases from 51% to 33% lit. On November 6th, Venus is farthest south (-27°) in its 8-year cycle of appearances. Things will improve somewhat in the next few months -- Venus will get a little higher even though

www.aaa.org...

Venus is well placed to be viewed this month in the southwestern sky shortly after sunset. It is the brightest thing in Earth's sky other than the Sun and Moon. Unless you wait too late, you can't miss it.

www.space.com

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Man your part of that Nibiruan Council group believer aren't you?

I believe Umbrax may be right man, even though I thought it was Mars, since you could of seen Mars clearly during the summer of this year. I think Venus works just as well too, anyway Umbrax knows more about astrology (or was it astronomy) than me so she (or he) is probably correct about the right planet

[edit on 14-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
lol, I'm no astronomy expert that is for sure. The telescope I have is a piece of junk and I never use it anymore.
The go-to guy on astronomy is cmdrkeenkid.

Mars was really close to us last month and was found in the North-east sky. It was bright orange (perfect for Halloween night).

Right now Venus is in the south sky. Last night I was watching Venus and it was as bright as a Airplane when it is flying towards you.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How much longer will venus be visible from earth...without using a telescope?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Venus doesn't appear in the "southern" sky, but it's not out of the question that this is what the poster was seeing. Venus appears very close to the sun and is only visible to the naked eye very close to sunrise or sunset, if at all. It's very, very low on the horizon in the wsw sky, although presently it's not hard to spot if you look immediately after sunset.

Of course, the object that the original poster was referring to is no more likely to be Nabiru than Venus and could quickly be identified with a chart showing the planets agains the night sky in his location (mars, for example, is just past opposition and is very bright and would appear very high in the southern sky during the early evening)

To the original poster: where are you located geographically and where, exactly, do you see the object in the night sky? Time, direction, elevation, etc. I guarantee that we'll find your Nabiru on a skymap

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_LYON_KING
I don't know about you, but have you seen that really bright star in our southern skies, I believe that it's the long awaited planet-X/Nibiru... Stichen said the planet has gold dust surrounding it. Maybe that's why it appears to be so bright now. Any comments?

Mod edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

Mod edit: Please do not type in all caps.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by parrhesia]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by THE_LYON_KING]

Pay close attention to the 'object' in question tonight. Pay close attention to the direction you're facing and how high above the horizon it is (use your hands, ex. it's five hands high) also give your location and time you viewed it.

With that anyone with the simple software they get with just about any 'off the rack' telescope can tell you what it is.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Rren]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have been seeing this almost every night lately to the west of the bay area in california. Last night my girlfriend asked what it was and without knowing for sure I told her it was Venus. It makes sense because you can also see mars right now which is more towards the east. I think if it were Planet X approaching that the news would be reporting a "comet" in the sky.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Each time Nibiru comes closest to planet Earth, somthing great and catostrophic occurs. such as 'the flood' in Genesis, as well as recorded in many other religeouse texts. In the flood the Annunaki (Known as Nephilum, Sons of God, or Giants as well) were not in the bible when the flood happened and Nibiru is supposed to be the planet that they lived on, so mabey they helped in the flooding of the world and escaped Earth.

(It may have returned during the plegue of the Middle Ages? Black Death, Black Plegue.)

Each time it returns to Earth we are wiped out and start over again, it seems. Many religeouse sorces indicate a significant date on 2012, the Summarians believed in the Annunaki, there calenders point to around 2012, as well as the Egytians who worshiped the ('Sun god'?), and as the Annunaki live on Nibiru and it may be close, these civilizations would be correct.

Fisrt it was water, then it was fire.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The brilliant planet Venus is our so-called evening star this autumn; it appears as an intensely bright white star that does not twinkle (much brighter than even Mars). Venus is the first star like object visible, in a clear sky, starting about 20-30 minutes after sunset above the southwestern horizon.

flandrau.org...

Well, this is what I saw and I'd bet money that this is what THE_LYON_KING had seen as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
After doing some quick research I am pretty sure it is Venus we are all seeing. However, I do believe that the 12th planet is on course, possibly to swing by around 2012. Once the 12th planet arrives, the "Pole Shift" will happen. I suppose you could call this the end of the world as we know it, because the earth will experience many catastrophies. Just do some searching on Pole Shift and you will learn more.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It sounds to me, like others have said, that you're seeing either Venus or Mars. As Centrist said, Venus can be seen in the southwestern sky not too long after sunset. It'll be there for a couple more months, at least. It's a bright yellow-white color. It's also the third brightest object in the sky, behind the Sun and Moon.

Mars rises in the east just after sunset. The later it gets, the higher in the sky it will be. Around midnight it'll be just about straight up. And around sunrise it'll be setting. It's a bright red-orange color.

If you're looking south late enough you may see the bright star of Sirius, which is in the constellation of Canis Major, below the constellation Orion. It's a bright bluish-white color. It's also one of the brightest stars in the sky.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mars has been visible for the past few months, if you are a creature of the night like myself. Venus is indeed brigh as hell.

I doubt a planet the size of Neptune careening toward the earth with be mistakable nor go unoticed.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If venus is so bright,then why haven't we seen it years and years before now...why in 2005 has it become so noticable...or maybe its really the planet nibiru and nasa is using venus as a cover up.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon_Genesis
If venus is so bright,then why haven't we seen it years and years before now...why in 2005 has it become so noticable...or maybe its really the planet nibiru and nasa is using venus as a cover up.

down here in OZ its in the west and stays there!!! Very bright and definitely been there for about 8 - 12 months now.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon_Genesis

Venus has been seen well before now. The Mayan calendar is based off of the orbit of Venus, to give you an idea of how long it's been seen.

The further the angle from the Sun Venus gets the brighter it will get. This is because of the angles involved... As the angle increases we can see more of the disk and the brighter it gets. Venus is on its way back towards the Sun though, from our perspective. By March/April of next year Venus will be seen in the morning before sunrise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join