It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder of fireman caught on tape?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Firemen are people that go into burning buildings to save any form of life, even if it means putting their own life at risk. 9-11 was a difficult day for the fire service period. 3 - 4 - 3 gave it all to save as many as they could before St. Peter called them to their quarters in the heavens. Let me just say this, First alarm has been transmitted for box 8087 #1 World Trade Center at 8:47 a.m. Out of seven head's of the department there that day, five were killed, including the department's chief, deputy assistant to the assistant chief, the deputy chief of the department, and the department's head safety chief, and the chaplain.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
FEMA, your explanation about the bodies hitting the ground was the answer for the explosions sound is not correct.
Its FAR from the sound of an explosion. MUCH FAR.

One of the lots of explanations is that a body hitting the ground, doesnt matter what the speed, will NEVER create the same shock wave as an explosion...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've seen the Naudet brothers documentary a few times. Every single time I've seen it, you could hear people's bodies smacking the pavement. In one frame, a body hit so hard that the fire chief actually raised up his head and turned to look outside and see where that noise came from.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Gimmefootball you use terms that make me think you are in the sevice. Using the term "fire service" is one rarely used outside of the brotherhood. Do you suck smoke when your SCBA doent fit right? Do you get irritated when your jeans fall down into your bunker pants and you cant do much about it?

I bet you drive a red truck at work.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I, myself, Lone am not a fireman. I did have a few relatives, including my dad and three uncles that fought and tamed the devil himself. I can say this though, it is something to see a vehicle with so many bells, whistles, and horns go screaming by ya. There ain't nothing like a Federal winding up and out. (And I'm not talking about those electronic ones either) But when it comes down to normal people and public safety. I have seen people do the stuidest things at intersections right in front of an approaching emergency vehicle, whether it range from a police car to a fire truck.

By the way, I saw this t-shirt on rescuetees.com's site that read, "My truck has more bells and whistles than yours."

[edit on 12/13/2005 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
There ain't nothing like a Federal winding up and out. (And I'm not talking about those electronic ones either)

By the way, I saw this t-shirt on rescuetees.com's site that read, "My truck has more bells and whistles than yours."

I like both of these quotes! You definatly have the heart of a Firefighter!

You ever wonder where the term FireFighter came from! Before there wre taxes and millage to support firehouses, they used to go around selling plackards that you could put in you window. If your structure caught fire, the group that you paid the monthly fee to would put out your fire.

Well a lot of FireFighters are Irish, (back then most were) and when two different groups showed up (they werent called platoons back then) they would most time fight each other over who gets the right to put out the fire.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That is oh so very very true in some places. Take NYC for example, half of their firemen are Italian, or Irish, with some Hispanics thrown in the mix. Plus they have a commander for every nook and cranny of their department. Everyone from Captain and Battalion Chief to Fire Commisioner. But down here, we just go up to Chief. Plus, a HUGE majority of the firefighters here are volunteer. Plus, it's fun to piss somebody off when you hit every siren on the box going down a city block.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by gimmefootball400]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join