It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles Fired at the WTC From Woolworth Building ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was watching a video and notice that it looked like a missile had been fired at the tower right before the plane hit, another strange thing I had notice in one of the 9/11 videos was that certain streets had been blocked off by firemen, the weird part was that this video was it shows the firemen had the road blocked then about a bit later it shows the 1st plane hitting the tower, I will see if I can find this video again as it also shows a good view of an explosion right before the plane hits too, as if it was shot out from the bottom of the plane.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by XeoniX]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My question is, if a missile was fired from the Woolworth building was it meant to stop the planes?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There is a new video from another angle which more clearly shows the missile, with a clear smoke trail moving through the WTC dust. It does not answer the question of the origin nor the destination, but further analysis might.

See time mark 0:42 to 0:46 on the youtube video NIST Explosions posted by user pjczz
www.youtube.com...
the missile/projectile moves from center-left to center

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tuttlet

meh, it does reappear on the right at 0:50. I still see a smoke trail, but it's probably a trick of lighting on a flying bird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join