It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you go crazy with the UFO topic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Totally, I didn't read those UFO and mythology books for nothing. But I think I have a limit. I never ever mention UFOs unless Nick Carter is involved, because he's known in the fan base to believe in extraterresterials.Yay!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Awesome points, awesome info. You toasted this guys turkey on T-day and he's pissed about it! **snicker**

I dont remember who it was, but whoever else said, "Aliens DO exist until you prove they DONT", ocking what he originally said about aliens DONT exist until you PROVE they DO.
Then going on to say "See, its easy."

HILARIOUS.

I believe this is this one guys honest attempt to come out to the world that he himself is INDEED crazy. He has illusions of grandeur and the such... ability to communicate with aliens in his own holographic, "matrix-like" universe.
Poor guy.

You'll stop going crazy when you accept the truth though and realize that theres other out there like you...
HEY, maybe you can start a crazed anti-UFOologist support group or something! You can even hold hands and sing songs on world apocalypse or whatever... we dont really care. Stop all your ranting and raving and let people believe what they wanna.
After all, SEEING IS BELIEVING and over 75% of ALL americans admit to seeing a UFO in their lifetime. (Thats not to count the 25% who simply denied ever seeing anything.
) 3/4 is a big number buddy...
Peace.

-Z-

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ZyPHeR,

It all started with this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Re:

Originally posted by ZyPHeR

I dont remember who it was, but whoever else said, "Aliens DO exist until you prove they DONT", ocking what he originally said about aliens DONT exist until you PROVE they DO.
Then going on to say "See, its easy."

HILARIOUS.
-Z-

I believe u r referring to the thread titled 'You have all been duped'?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-12-2005 by evilution]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Devilishkitty says there is no proof that extraterrestrials exist.

President Clinton says:

ceq.eh.doe.gov...

Who is more credible? Devilishkitty, or President Clinton?

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

Jan. 17 - ``I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her.''

Yeah.... a real truthful man he is.

People lie, especially the politicians. Don't believe everything they say.

Nice try ET(Esoteric Teacher)

Clinton quotes here

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have been quiet for now. My next thread will be an eye-opener, it will make some members at ATS question their beliefs. They will no longer see things in an infantile and foolish way.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
I have been quiet for now. My next thread will be an eye-opener, it will make some members at ATS question their beliefs. They will no longer see things in an infantile and foolish way.

Dude(ss) you're making it very difficult for those of us that might tend to agree with your basic premise.

How does anyone 'know' anything? Three ways, or a combination thereof:
1) Reason
2) Authority
3) Experience

Thus far, you haven't done a very good job of reasoning, or at least articulating your reasoning. You have no discernable authority. You haven't experienced what others report to have experienced, so you really aren't qualified (with authority) to refute it. If you seriously expect to cause anyone to question their beliefs, you'd better be prepared to modify your delivery and upgrade your content. Which is possible, if your next post is in about 5 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Devilishkitty says there is no proof that extraterrestrials exist.

President Clinton says:

ceq.eh.doe.gov...

Who is more credible? Devilishkitty, or President Clinton?

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

Jan. 17 - ``I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her.''

Yeah.... a real truthful man he is.

People lie, especially the politicians. Don't believe everything they say.

Nice try ET(Esoteric Teacher)

Clinton quotes here

Their actions and behaviors give away their intentions. Their words sometimes attempt to decieve, but ..... ... . . .

Sex is clearly defined as penetration of sex organs into sex organs. Therefore, since they did not have sex, no sexual relations ever happened, and since no sexual relations ever happened: no lie was made.

nice try DK (Devilishkitty)

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A penis in a persons mouth is not considered Oral sex?
Yeahright!!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher - ceq.eh.doe.gov...

This has nothing whatsoever to do with aliens.

This is more to do with animal species that have been introduced by man to other geological areas. Most ofter by large organized fishing. These specimens gone unchecked often wreak havok on their new environments often killing much of the indiginent marine species in their areas.

Clinton and most presidents and other government officials are very interested in the UFO and aliens phenomenon. There are clear reasons for them to be. Those reasons are even More proof that are not involved in some combined effort to "Cover Up" information.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by nullster]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
hooray Devlish Kitty is back with some more ignornant posts

Care to explain Roswell Devlish Kitty?

It was a weather balloon right? They had military personel surrounding the two crash sites for say collecting all the debris from a "weather balloon"

They bought a truck in with Dry Ice to preserve the "crash test dummies"

The guys Ranch who the "weather balloon" crashed on was poor, the military held him for a few days, then he came back with a BRAND new truck, and money for a new house. All to keep quiet about a weather balloon right?

The last thread you posted something like this it was locked, I really look forward to what you have to say about Roswell. Something more than 'It was a weather balloon, do your research"

Something tells me you haven't read through Gazroks 10 or so threads on the issue have you.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A penis in a persons mouth is not considered Oral sex?
Yeahright!!

What dictionary are you using to obtain the defintion for the word "Sex", and what is the definition that your dictionary provides for the word "Sex"?

Where in Clinton's statement does he say he did not have Oral sexual relations with her? Did he say that he did not?

Laugh all you want, but how you interpretted the words and what was being said, were . .. .. well ... . .. . different.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
hooray Devlish Kitty is back with some more ignornant posts

Care to explain Roswell Devlish Kitty?

It was a weather balloon right? They had military personel surrounding the two crash sites for say collecting all the debris from a "weather balloon"

They bought a truck in with Dry Ice to preserve the "crash test dummies"

Military? That explains it all right there. Roswell.... Most likely a Military secret plane (or saucer) which crashed.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Any information on Roswell has been irreparably damaged by authors claiming to be experts on the subject. Unfortunately people have loaded UFO websites with false and errant information as proof which will never be retracted for their dissinformation/falsehoods.

Read below and LINK

In their two books, Witnesses such as Jim Ragsdale, Glenn Dennis and Frank Kaufmann (aka Steve McKenzie) play a prominent part in the telling of the Saga. All have since been publicly refuted by Randle. Many of their other sources have also been called into question by other researchers, such as Major Jessie Marcel.

In 1995, after many questions had been raised about Donald Schmitt's research methods and biography, Randle publicly broke with Schmitt over Donald's lies about his education, employment and research.

---

The two Randle/Schmitt books tend to be quite contradictory. People, events and dates change, and even people's names. The authors briefly acknowledged this in the Authors' Statement preface to The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell. but limit this to saying that the book is an "...opportunity to correct errors in the original manuscript, add data collected after the publication of the hardback book, and obtain additional corroboration for the main report."

SEE LINK >www.roswellfiles.com...

If there ever was any objectivety on this forum, it's long since left..

[edit on 1-12-2005 by nullster]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Military? That explains it all right there. Roswell.... Most likely a Military secret plane (or saucer) which crashed.

What about all the 'memory metal' that was found. With tons of witnesses who had physically touched the metal. They couldn't cut it, crush it, burn it etc.

You didn't say anything about the Dry Ice that was brought in. Or why all the sudden Brezel had a new truck and house.

Also, what about the site 5 miles away from the second crash site that showed where the craft originally crashed and skipped? All the sand under it was crystallized.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
All of this could be achieved by military. They can construct things like this.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Devilishkitty,
You must have information that no one else in the world has. I mean thousands of UFO enthusists and scientists have searched high and low and such things as memory metal are considered to have been way beyond any manufacturing methods that were known in the 1940's. In fact memory metal is only now being "perfected"
Can you show us just a glimmer of where you are getting your information? Please!
Can you also explain the need of the dry ice that many beleive was needed to transport the alien bodies? Was the dry ice needed to protect some vital military secret technology?
Inquiring minds need to know!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

All of this could be achieved by military. They can construct things like this.

You are no fun to debate with. You never address everything that has been brought up. You have no usefull proof or anything to back up your statements.

'It was a weather balloon'

'The military can do this'

If you want people to take you seriously, please put a little more effort into this.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Devilishkitty -

I am certain you have had experiences that I have not. I am just as certain that I have had experiences that you have not had.

In order for me to have my mind changed concerning this subject matter I would have to deny the very existance of some of my experiences, and I simply can not do that.

Therefore, I know there is nothing you can say or do that would cause me to take the same stance you do concerning this subject matter, because it runs contrary to what conclusions my experiences have dictated are true. And if you prove to me you are absolutley right, then everthing in my reality is not real. See my perception?

So, my dear friend DevilishKitty, I humbly concede that your experiences tell you one thing, and mine tell me otherwise. Neither of us are right, and neither of us are wrong. We must simply agree that we disagree when it comes to our respective hypothesises.

Peace

Ram

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Devilishkitty - you are an ignorant fool...

Go here Balls of fire and watch SonoraCA. That is the dungeon we send ignorant fools too.. When they don't pay attention..
You better get ready for the future like the rest of us...

Damn i love total ignorant people...They so funny. They have such pure souls - yet - their words are so... Well - they have fun - cause they don't know the reality about it...

It's a good exampel of "ignorance are a bliss" An emty mind with no worries.
The weird thing is - when the disclosure comes around... We - The crazy ones - will be like that...ourselves. Cause we wont have to think about UFO and flying balls of fire... Or world crisis... anymore - Our minds will be home atlast... And our worries will disappear.

We are gonna be just as happy as Devilishkitty is today...Even though today - the world is on shaking grounds - And balls of fire are darting the skies..And people and former high officials are asking for congressional hearings...about Ufo's and live elsewhere.

And that is one of the reasons we want it out...Cause we gonna be just like Devilishkitty - when it all gets out in the open... Happy with no worries.

omg

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.

The above could be a good explanation for such topics as fairies, demons, smurfs, bigfoot, and visiting Aliens.

Don't believe the hype. Truth is boring. Sensational claims ask for sensational evidence, the problem with that evidence is that it is always faked, therefore making the people whom believe in it crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join