Here's a catchy liilte flash site to get you up to Speed
As for the Supreme Court check out this book:
And that is merely the basics of it a very small amount of research into the 2000 election andd it becomes plainly obvious that Florida resembled a
third world rigged election and not anything that can be called democracy. Not matter what your political viewpoint this is painfully obvious. Also
what about all the jewish people who voted for Buchanan? They might of well voted for Hitler, Jews and Buchanan just dont mix!
As for the 2004 election, not nearly as black and white as the 2000. But one world comes to mind Diebold...
The following is from Introduction: Did George W. Bush steal America's 2004 election?
by Bob Fitrakis, Steve Rosenfeld and Harvey Wasserman
June 16, 2005
• Despite repeated pre-election calls from officials across the nation and the world, Ohio's Republican Secretary of State, who also served as
Ohio's co-chair for the Bush-Cheney campaign, refused to allow non-partisan international and United Nations observers the access they requested to
monitor the Ohio vote. While such access is routinely demanded by the U.S. government in third world nations, it was banned in the American
• A post-election headline from the Akron Beacon Journal cites a critical report by twelve prominent social scientists and statisticians, reporting:
"Analysis Points to Election ‘Corruption': Group Says Chance of Exit Polls Being So Wrong in '04 Vote is One-in-959,000."
• Citing "Ohio's Odd Numbers," investigative reporter Christopher Hitchens, a Bush supporter, says in Vanity Fair: "Given what happened in that
key state on Election Day 2004, both democracy and common sense cry out for a court-ordered inspection of its new voting machines."
• Paul Krugman of the New York Times writes: "It's election night, and early returns suggest trouble for the incumbent. Then, mysteriously, the
vote count stops and observers from the challenger's campaign see employees of a voting-machine company, one wearing a badge that identifies him as a
county official, typing instructions at computers with access to the vote-tabulating software.
When the count resumes, the incumbent pulls ahead. The challenger demands an investigation. But there are no ballots to recount, and election
officials allied with the incumbent refuse to release data that could shed light on whether there was tampering with the electronic records.
This isn't a paranoid fantasy. It's a true account of a recent election in Riverside County, California..."
• Hundreds of Ohio African-American voters give sworn testimony that they were harassed, intimidated, deprived of voting machines, given faulty
ballots, confronted with malfunctioning machines and hit with a staggering range of other problems that deprived them of votes that were destined for
John Kerry, votes that might have tipped the Ohio outcome.
• A team of high-powered researchers discover results in three southern Ohio counties where an obscure African-American candidate for the state
Supreme Court somehow outpolls John Kerry, a virtually impossible outcome indicating massive vote fraud costing Kerry thousands of votes.
• Up until 11pm Eastern time on election night, exit polls show John Kerry comfortably leading George Bush in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New
Mexico, giving him a clear victory in the Electoral College, and a projected national margin of some 1.5 million votes. These same exit polls had just
served as the basis for overturning an election in Ukraine, and are viewed worldwide as a bedrock of reliability. But after midnight the vote count
mysteriously turns, and by morning George W. Bush is declared the victor.
There is far far more…enough, indeed, to result in massive court filings, unprecedented Congressional action and a library full of documents leading
to bitter controversy over the 2004 election, especially in Ohio.