It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been saved...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello all you fellow Christians, I am going to testify right here that I have been born again!!

Praise the Prince of Peace our Savior Lord Jesus Christ amen!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So...

now what?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
LoneGunMan I have a question.
What were you saved from?
I could say that I have been saved from reglion.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have a question for you~

If you are truly Saved, then why do you have a pentagram and a dark shadowy figure that resembles a demon in the backround on your avatar?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Hello all you fellow Christians, I am going to testify right here that I have been born again!!

"show me a child who has been engendered through a theory... only the sexual energy can engender." - Samael Aun Weor

To be born again is not about accepting a new ideology, it is a literal requirement.

Originally posted by just me 2
If you are truly Saved, then why do you have a pentagram and a dark shadowy figure that resembles a demon in the backround on your avatar?

Does the pentagram hold evil connotations in accordance with your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I have a question for you~

just me 2, you are so backwards. I did that just to see what you would say!

Do you have a clue what the pentagram represents? To Christians it used to represent the five stations of Jesus Christ. They used to wear it in place of the cross, until some guy decided it was to close to the whaol Pagan thing, this change happened some time in the middle of the 20th century!

For me the pentagram represents the four elementals of existance, earth, wind, fire, water and spirit.

The shadowy figure that looks like a demon as you put it, is a priest wearing his cerimonial robes, and has everything to do with what is good, natural and mystical.

Jesus died on the cross because of religious intolerance, that is the lesson to be learned. Becuase of intolerance, ignorance, and the whole believe in our diety or go to hell thing I have never been able to turn to christianity.

So therefore I gave thanks to the prince of peace, who's sacrifice had shown to me that christian Intolerance to other faiths means that religion is controlling and evil.

I am born again. Been that way for some time now. I am a born again Pagan!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Demon ? I dont think so you dont suppose that the darker areas are shawdos?
You didnt ask my question. :shk:

top topics

join