It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Rosicrucians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have read certain posts from different people that have been involved in Rosicrucian groups on this board.

I have been interested for some time in the Order of the Rose Cross. I would like to hear from people that have been studying Rosicrucianism your experiences and how it has helped you.

I post this as a seeker and would like to dialogue with anyone that would feel so inclined.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I do want to say that I am not interested in hearing about any schisms. I just would like to hear some genuine experiences from people. Thank you very much.

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
since they are allegidly an actual secret society it's very unlikely that you will find anything relivent to what your looking for from other people. it is a good start however. i hope you do find something of value, and hope that the people just looking to say they are taking over the world dont post that crap here.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah as I have said...I have talked to people who claim to be Rosicrucians. I am not trying to delve into "what do ya'll believe" rather just chat with some folks about their positive or negative experiences...

Thanks.

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Good luck in finding the authentic Rosicrucian Brotherhood if you're looking in the Physical Plane.....

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Now why in the world would you want to know about people experiences with crabs and other shell fish...oh wait a minute.

You didnt say crustaceans did you?

My bad bro...sorry!

- One Man Short

[edit on 9-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You didnt say crustaceans did you?

Funny funny funny...

Well I do love shell fish...but I hope to hear from some people anyway...but until then crustaceans do sound nice.

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ok...Egg Mundane...I'll bite.

During the late 60's and early 70's I subscribed to A.M.O.R.C. and received numerous and regular booklets giving me instruction.

The nature of the lessons and the exchanges with that organization were instrumental in opening my eyes to many things which, though they are obvious to those who search, are mostly ignored by the mainstream media.

Had it not been for that experience, I doubt I would be interested in Theology, Philosophy and ancient history and would be more involved in entertainment for entertainments sake.

Ultimately, it drew me to the ivy league University of ATS.

I must warn you, though...such research can cause the crack in the cosmic egg.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maqua:

Thanks for the reply. I feel a calling toward Rosicrucianism and have my application for the CR+C. I am on their yahoo group but just would like to hear the varied experiences and points of view that I value on ATS.

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can't get there from here.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
Maqua:

Thanks for the reply. I feel a calling toward Rosicrucianism and have my application for the CR+C. I am on their yahoo group but just would like to hear the varied experiences and points of view that I value on ATS.

Take it easy

Egg,

I'm not fully certain what you're expecting. There are SEVERAL groups who claim to be Rosicrucian...including the "Masonic" brand. That group is called the:

Masonic Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (MSRICF) Masonic Society of Rosicrucians in the United States. They confer 9 degrees or "Grades" and are based on the historical Rosicrucian Order.

I am a 7th Grade (Degree) member...is there a question I can answer? I' sure Pepsi and his ilk will be quick to brand us Luciferians, etc. but if you you have legitimate questions I'll answer them as best I can.

Regards,

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They confer 9 degrees or "Grades" and are based on the historical Rosicrucian Order.

I have a question. (background
My aunt is a member of the Rosicrucians, (not sure which one) and over the years I've watched her go through phases. She's called her group a "complimentary religious order", "just a bunch of people", and most recently a "study group". As her descriptions change, her point of view changes too. She went through a crystals phase, and a Jesus phase; a meditation phase, etc. Right now she's studying how to think herself healthy and how to (possibly) change matter with her thoughts.

So. Are there different areas of study for each degree in the MSRICF? Do they build upon each other like learning to add before you learn to multiply?
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind

They confer 9 degrees or "Grades" and are based on the historical Rosicrucian Order.

I have a question. (background
My aunt is a member of the Rosicrucians, (not sure which one) and over the years I've watched her go through phases. She's called her group a "complimentary religious order", "just a bunch of people", and most recently a "study group". As her descriptions change, her point of view changes too. She went through a crystals phase, and a Jesus phase; a meditation phase, etc. Right now she's studying how to think herself healthy and how to (possibly) change matter with her thoughts.

So. Are there different areas of study for each degree in the MSRICF? Do they build upon each other like learning to add before you learn to multiply?
Thanks.

Busymind,

If your Aunt is a "she" (which presumably she is) she's not MSRICF. She's likely AMORC (Ancient Mystic Order of the Rosy Cross) which is an entirely diffent Rosicrucian Order than I belong to. There ARE several....all based on the same group but functioning separately. Confused? (Yeah...me too)

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just recently I have recieved information from the Rosicrucians. I am looking forward to studying their series. Soon as I have more information about it I would be glad to let you know. But in the meanwhile if you get any information I hope you will share it with us.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
An excellent book (if you can find a copy) is:

The Rosy Cross Unveiled

by Christopher McIntosh

It gives a pretty detailed history, explanation, etc. of various Rosicrucian groups through the years.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If one group claim to be Rosicrucian, probably they aren't. And if one group denies it, probably they are a real one.

I don't want to feed mysteries around them, but the real ones are out there and remain in strict secrecy.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Ultradream]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ultradream
If one group claim to be Rosicrucian, probably they aren't. And if one group denies it, probably they are a real one.

Based on that logic, I deny that Freemasonry is connected with the Illuminati, so we must be, huh?

I don't want to feed mysteries around them, but the real ones are out there and remain in strict secrecy.

Sorry...not buyin' it. There are SEVERAL groups OF Rosicrucians out there. Generally they DON'T deny it and generally speaking they ARE Rosicrucians. Rosicrucianism is a school....it's study and contemplation.

Again, I recommend McIntosh's book for anyone with real interest in them.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Ultradream]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm going to try and track that book down, but untill then can anybody link to some informative websites? I found this one but the enlish is broken and confusing.

Senrak, if you don't mind telling, did you get involved with Masonry first or rosicrucianism? Did one lead to the other?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by el duderino

Senrak, if you don't mind telling, did you get involved with Masonry first or rosicrucianism? Did one lead to the other?

I know this was addressed to Senrak, but I'll take a jab at it:

One must first be a Mason in order to be received into the Masonic Rosicrucian Society. The prerequisites of membership for the Masonic Rosicrucian Society of the United States are that the Aspirant must be a Master Mason in good standing and a Trinitarian Christian.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
love the avatar!

Oh, I'm not s'posed to be here. Sorry. *makes exit*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join