It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Rosicrucians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Ultradream
If one group claim to be Rosicrucian, probably they aren't. And if one group denies it, probably they are a real one.

Based on that logic, I deny that Freemasonry is connected with the Illuminati, so we must be, huh?

I don't want to feed mysteries around them, but the real ones are out there and remain in strict secrecy.

Sorry...not buyin' it. There are SEVERAL groups OF Rosicrucians out there. Generally they DON'T deny it and generally speaking they ARE Rosicrucians. Rosicrucianism is a school....it's study and contemplation.

Again, I recommend McIntosh's book for anyone with real interest in them.

What I'm trying to say is there are too many groups who claim to be rosicriusian and they aren't...That's all... There are too many impostors. Back in the XVI century the Rosicrucian Order had the same "problem".

Like the Kabbalah, the teachings can't be learned just reading books.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by el duderino
Senrak, if you don't mind telling, did you get involved with Masonry first or rosicrucianism? Did one lead to the other?

What Masonic Light said.

Yes, I was a Freemason for almost 14 years and was invited to join the Masonic Rosicrucians (Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis)

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
May I suggest some required reading for anyone posting in this forum? The ATS Secret Societies forum is not a masonic meeting room, please take it to BTS Chit-Chat. This forum is for conspiratorial speculation and collaboration regarding secret societies...period.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ABOUT MASONIC INFO

Thread Closed

[edit on 29-11-2005 by kinglizard]

<< 1   >>

join