It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Mayet
It starts off with tiny red dots in an area that itch and are raised to touch, like along the neckline where the necklace sat.
One answer I have got for wearing that jewelry that you love is to coat it with clear nail varnish. This works for a period of time until it rubs off. I often do this to the underneath of my watchface because I get a round circle of burnt skin there.
Earrings are bad for me except gold once again, they get all infected like and brun from wearing other metals. Even sugical steel I can't wear, only 18K gold... I can wear 9k gold but ..hmm well you know, I do prefer 18k
Do you have allergy to cats or aniamls or any other environmental allergies.
Originally posted by syberwolff
Yes my dad does that but i never knew it was an allergy, perhaps its genetics?
I got my first earring a few months ago and it wasw silver and it was fine but eventually the silver came off and it was a brownish color and my ear got infected, could this have anythign to do with the allergy?
My father has an allergy to cats and i have a small allergy to long haired cats but not much. I do have pollen allergies and my father also has bee sting allergies. Ive never been stung by a bee s i dont know if i have that or not.
edit: Even after the rash has gone away, like right now, i still have a few raised bumps of the skin there but no discoloration.