It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expired Hydrocodone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

LORTABS DO COME IN 5-325, MY DOC GIVES THEM TO ME CAUSE IT IS LESS TYLENOL. LESS STOMACH PROBLEMS.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

LORTABS DO COME IN 5-325, MY DOC GIVES THEM TO ME CAUSE IT IS LESS TYLENOL. LESS STOMACH PROBLEMS.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ok i found some old hydro pills and the exp. date is 5/30/01. im not sure if the potency is gone or if it would be dangerous to take one. can someone help me if they are absolutely sure

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have some expired liquid hydrocodone/homatropine syrup that's been kept cool and dark. It's expiry was sept '04. Think its still any good? Judging from the amount left in the bottle and the dose size, I'd say there's at least 180 doses left.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I was told my a long time military doctor that taking expired vicodon/painpils are just fine. THey are a way of making the Pharm companies make you buy more so they can make more money. which makes sense to me. I find ther is no problem with taking them just maybe they are not as effective. I can't tell but i think there are fine. Now antibiotics are a different story.

(post by Dan888 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow, this is a very old thread. It probably means nothing to the OP now but pretty much any medication will still be pharmacologically active 2 years after the expiry date.

However, for toothache, I would recommend an NSAID, such as ibuprofen or naproxen; possibly combined with acetaminophen. I would steer clear of opiates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join