It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have read a lot around here about people finding wierd thins on the Google Earth website, so Im just wondering if anyone has seen anything unusual on the Google Moon site?

moon.google.com...

I have been looking and have found nothing. Make sure you zoom all the way in though!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Without a 'scale' for reference, it is too hard to judge the distance. Making this map pointless IMO.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok I need a lot of crackers and a big knife.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I notice when I zoom to far I get a bubbly background and when i zoom out to view somewhere else I get a repeated area of the landing site
.... and I wanted to see the darkside of the moon

Thanks for the link hopefully someday google will put out a deepspace.google.com for the depths of space that would be sweet

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I notice when I zoom to far I get a bubbly background and when i zoom out to view somewhere else I get a repeated area of the landing site
.... and I wanted to see the darkside of the moon

Same thing happened to me when I zoomed too close.

Who doesn't want to see what is happening in the dark side of the moon?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
mmmm Limburger.... smelly...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yea the resolution is bad and I think its funny how they limit the viewable area, but it is kind of fun to be able to scroll around on an image of the moon!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Ok I need a lot of crackers and a big knife.

So the moon REALLY is made of cheese...hmmm I KNEW it but up until now lacked the much needed proof. Thank you Sir Lizard!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Excellent site. Especially the Apollo landing sites.

I really love how you can make out the detail and texture of the moons surface when you zoom all the way in.

It clearly shows proof of what the moon is really made of!

[edit on 12/4/05 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
How do we knnow it IS the moon?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Considering if this IS the moon's imaging...

On the base towards the poles, it gets closer to the surface better than at the equator.

I just decided to look along this area and....

On the blocky object, it looks like a cross, its got perfect right angles in the shadows AND object....

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Foxe]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
'The Disclosure Project' Indicates that, free energy technology exists, and the movement is essentially getting annoyed because it's still a secret.

If it does exist, and is being kept secret, then their has to be a DAMN good reason. David Icke say's it's probably the reptilians / Illuminati - which links religion to royal blood lines to groups of reptilians, and like minded individuals.

Why would free energy devices be denied? The reasons have to be pretty damn outrageous to keep something like that out of the public domain, so, we create outrageous reasons to explain the secrecy.

David Icke admits to trying '___' [Dimethyltryptamine], indeed, even that his encounter with the drug inspired him into the Illuminati/reptilian quest. '___' is like no other drug in nature, reserved for the Shaman of the past (and present). It's a controlled substance in most countries but is not addictive, indeed, '___' is produced in the Brain, and is believed to be linked to our ability to dream.

Does anyone really know what the dark side of the Moon, looks like?

This is from the Google website, item 4:

Google Moon said

Is Google Moon a result of your Copernicus initiative?

Glad you asked, and yes, the development of our lunar hosting and research center continues apace. We usually don't announce future products in advance, but in this case, yes, we can confirm that on July 20th, 2069, in honor of the 100th anniversary of mankind's first manned lunar landing, Google will fully integrate Google Local search capabilities into Google Moon, which will allow our users to quickly find lunar business addresses, numbers and hours of operation, among other valuable forms of Moon-oriented local information.

Outrageous huh?

[edit on 11-10-2006 by phanton]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Thank you for contacting Google about our Copernicus Research Center.

We've received an overwhelming response to this opportunity and are not currently accepting additional resumes. We will, however, keep your information on file should we have an opening in the future. At the current staffing levels, we anticipate that we may need additional applicants on or around April Fool's Day in 2104. Until then, we appreciate your interest in Google and your taking the time to write us.

Sincerely,

The Googlunar Recruiting Team"

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah the cheese bit is funny.

Has anyone managed to find the American flag that's supposidly on the moon on this Google Moon? If so can you post up some pics!

Thanks

top topics

join