It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reporter being interviewed on Democracy Now reveals Kerry has told him he now believes the electio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow it is a year later but this acknowlegement is news that many of us have been longing to hear from him. I only wish he had ignored the advice he was given to accept the election results to begin with.

www.democracynow.org...
Mark Crispin Miller: “Kerry Told Me He Now Thinks the Election Was Stolen”

New York University professor and author Mark Crispin Miller says in an interview on Democracy Now!: “[Kerry] told me he now thinks the election was stolen. He says he doesn't believe he is the person that can be out in front because of the sour grapes question. But he said he believes it was stolen. He says he argues with his democratic colleagues on the hill. He said he had a fight with Christopher Dodd because he said there's questions about the voting machines and Dodd was angry.”

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Wow it is a year later but this acknowlegement is news that many of us have been longing to hear from him.

While I agree it would be wonderful to have the stolen election as a subject on Capitol Hill, we didn't actually hear it from him (Kerry), right? Who is Mark Crispin Miller? He's obviously an author, but can we believe what he says? I'm really just asking. I don't know him.

I can believe Kerry thinks it was stolen and that he has had arguments about it, but I wouldn't take it as fact unless I heard it from the horse's mouth (
) Sorry... Has he actually publicly said it?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lets say he did say it
What can be done about it ?
What if polls are taken and the majority poll to they believe the election was stolen,
What can be done about it?
Just a question of my own.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
dats all he can prove just saying he believes the election was stolen. have to do better than dat. it be doing the opposite if Bush say the same thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
lets say he did say it
What can be done about it ?
What if polls are taken and the majority poll to they believe the election was stolen,
What can be done about it?
Just a question of my own.

Well, John Kerry saying it would do nothing. But if real suspicions came before the Senate and Congress and somebody had proof of some kind that the election results were tampered with, and they decided to have an investigation, AND they found that the president knew about it or supported it in some way, there could be an Impeachment.

It wouldn't be about polls. It would have to be determined that the election was fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think what I ment is If impeachment was done whats the point?
damage has been done, It can't be reversed.

nothing will change if we impeached and brought in the new
the damage has been done.

ex:
Countrys hate us more then before
just cause we impeach doesn't mean there gonna take a happy meal from us

Lives have been lost in this wmd-finding/sadam/infedel/freedom/constatution/protection/terrorist/put-whatever-reason-here-war
their not gonna come back cause impeachment happened

thats why I ment
whats the point.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Things will always get better EvilBat, always, and you have to start somewhere. If bush is indeed impeached, then it will show that we as americans made a huge mistake, however it would also show that we are ready to admit when we are wrong, and to better ourselves.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by cownosecat]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the GAO report on the voting machines? I saw something on it on another site. I will try to find the link. It was reported on the site that the voting machines were easily manipulated and had many errors.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
He's a duffus. He's a liar, and i am a Democrat.

Go back into your hole, Kerry, and stay there.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Kerry was IN on it! Remember he and Bush are both Skull and Bones!

I remember watching the election last year. Kerry ceded awfully quickly. And when you compare the exit polls here in Ohio, it raises some red flags.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the past two elections, the Republicans have been more successful at rigging things than the Democrats have. That's all.

I'm sure the Democrats miss the good ol' days when all they had to do was put in a call to the local mob bosses and they could be certain to win, but it's a new era with new technology. Stealing elections is a different thing than it was when, for instance, the Chicago political/Mafia machine handed Illinois to JFK, and the Republicans have the upper hand for the time being.

I'm sure that the Democrats are working industriously to establish the necessary connections and hire the necessary people to make sure that they can steal elections more successfully than the Republicans. They've already had some success in the Washington state gubernatorial race, and I'm sure they've made more progress since then.

Kerry, just like Gore, is just pissed off that the Democrats weren't as successful at stealing the recent elections as the Republicans were.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All of the Dems are turning tail and singing different tunes now. That's the way the game is played. 2008 will be here before you know it; it's time to stretch and get ready.

I don't know if Kerry said this; he probably did. He'll also tell you that he had the solution for world peace all figured out back in 1980, if you let him.

And to all of you salivating over the idea of Bush being impeached, remember that impeachment does not mean removal from office. Clinton was impeached, but did not leave office. The Senate rescued him fom that particular embarassment.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
As long as voting machines are made by big business the Republicans will continue to win. The two major suppliers of voting machines are ES&S and Diebold. They are run by brothers and they have both contributed heavily to the Republican cause. In the GNN book True Lies they discuss how it works(stealing an election) and to an extent why. Refering to the above mentioned brothers,
" Between the two of them, thier companies will play a role in approximately 80% of all votes cast in the United States in the 2004 election."
As long as these two companies have a corner on the market it won't change. Why are states trying to force counties to change over to machines in view of all the problems.
Bottom line though as Amethyst said there is little or no difference.

new topics

top topics

join