It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran gives $1 million to Palestinian terror - Distribution ceremony sponsored by PA President Abbas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Iran is not only actively sponsoring terrorists headed into Iraq via Syria, they are paying the families of dead suicide bombers for their service to Palestine. I hear they offer dental and a great HMO…(retirement benefits aren’t needed…)

Source:

JERUSALEM – Iran last month distributed $1 million to families of Palestinian suicide bombers and jailed terrorists at a ceremony sponsored in part by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, WND has learned.

A speech given on behalf of Abbas at the distribution ceremony called for the liberation of "all" Palestinian lands and a stop to the "Judaization" of Jerusalem, reported the Information and Terrorism Center at Israel's Center for Special Studies.

And something about the source of the funds:

JERUSALEM – Iran last month distributed $1 million to families of Palestinian suicide bombers and jailed terrorists at a ceremony sponsored in part by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, WND has learned.

A speech given on behalf of Abbas at the distribution ceremony called for the liberation of "all" Palestinian lands and a stop to the "Judaization" of Jerusalem, reported the Information and Terrorism Center at Israel's Center for Special Studies.

Read the whole thing

*repaired link*

[edit on 4-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Somebody had to pick up where Saddam left off.
Iranian Animated Film for Children Promotes Suicide Attacks

seekerof

AF1

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good I'm glad. I hope this is a good enough reason to go in there and take over their country!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What say you promoters of Iran now? I thought they were peacefull, and could be trusted with nuclear weapons?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Seriously.....why do they have to make this stuff so public?

I'm 100% positive something is going on, Iran truely and genuinly WANTS to get attacked.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
What say you promoters of Iran now? I thought they were peacefull, and could be trusted with nuclear weapons?

So what now? Attack them? Go ahead.

How barbaric and uncivilised some nations have become.

Don't get me wrong. Iran needs to be stop.

Originally posted by Manincloak
Iran truely and geniunly WANTS to get attacked.

How did you come up to that conclusion my dear friend?

Which stupid nation would want themselves to be attack? Unless of course they have a back up plan which I think they do. Whatever the Iranians did is equivalent to what U.S had done before so there's little to fuss about here.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

reported the Information and Terrorism Center at Israel's Center for Special Studies.

I'd like to add the report:

Abu Mazen sponsors a funds distribution ceremony organized by the Iran-funded Al-Ansar Charity Association, headed by a Palestinian Islamic Jihad activist who is directed by Hezbollah

Rebekka

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
So what now? Attack them? Go ahead.

How barbaric and uncivilised some nations have become.

Don't get me wrong. Iran needs to be stop.

No need to attack them. I have always advocated a diplomatic route first.

However, if they continue to build a nuclear program, supprot terrorism, and chant "death to America, death to Isreal", maybe...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am amazed at the amout of anti-Iranian propaganda that is popping up recently.

Could an explanation be that the United States are waging a propaganda war on Iran, making them out to be evil so that the public will be all for another pointless war? Wake up people...you are falling for this propaganda hook, line and sinker!

Think back till before the Iraq war...wasn't there loads of anti-Iraq propaganda being thrown out there, and low and behold, the public bought it, and away the Americans went to invade, safe in the knowledge that their propaganda machine was working...

Reminds me of another nice fellow who used propaganda to brainwash a whole nation....remember him?

Iran has done nothing to deserve an invasion. How about you Americans turn your attention to the poorer nations who are really in trouble...like Somalia...oopps sorry, I forgot you tried and failed there....how about Zimbabwe...sorry, forgot, there is nothing worth any money there, what about East Timor, no value...

..need I go on?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
ITS OSAMA BIN LADEN!

No wait.

ITS SADDAM HUSSEIN!

No wait.

ITS BASHAR AL-ASSAD!

No wait.

ITS MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD!

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
How did you come up to that conclusion my dear friend?

Iran's actions in the last couple of months.....

Originally posted by celticniall
I am amazed at the amout of anti-Iranian propaganda that is popping up recently.

Question is, what's true, what isn't and what's being blown out of proportion.

Leme guess, everything?

For some odd reason the news has lately made me think that maybe Iran really is evil, with their new extremist president, doing all this stuff...

Well is this true? Or nonsense.

NR

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

For some odd reason the news has lately made me think that maybe Iran really is evil, with their new extremist president, doing all this stuff...

You have just answered your own question my freind, why do you think theres alot of bullcrapp news out there that would post news to make their/other countrys look bad? sure we said some bad words about Israel but guess what buddy? we been doin it for 27 YEARS so big deal.

NR

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Looks like my link is busted now, and I also just noticed I messed my quotes up. Ill try to fix soon...

you dont need to fix you can just keep it to yourself k?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Iran last month distributed $1 million to families of Palestinian suicide bombers and jailed terrorists at a ceremony sponsored in part by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, WND has learned.

Lets clear up the misconception in the title.

Iran is not giving money to terrorists.

Iran is giving money to families of martyrs[which includes everyone Israel kills], and illegally detained Palestinians.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Lets clear up the misconception in the title.

Iran is not giving money to terrorists.

Iran is giving money to families of martyrs[which includes everyone Israel kills], and illegally detained Palestinians.

LOL. (if it werent for board rules, Id leave it at that because thats all your reply deserves)

First up, it’s your OPINION that they are martyrs and not common criminal terrorists, and secondly is your OPINION that those Palestinians are illegally detained.

Your comment is general and all including. That means that you feel that 100% of every Palestinian that "martyred" themselves was justified and that 100% of detained Palestinians are detained illegally. That’s some biased OPINION you have there Arch.

You know what they call people that make all inclussive statements about races of people where I come from?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

First up, it’s your OPINION that they are martyrs and not common criminal terrorists, and secondly is your OPINION that those Palestinians are illegally detained.

And its YOUR Opinion that they are Terrorists.

One mans Terrorist is another Mans Freedom Fighter,
Remember?

I belive that German Nazi Soldiers considered the French Resistance a bunch of Terrorists also. And Hitler also said, that a Bunch of Jewish Communist Terrorists blew up his Reichstag.

How EASY it is to Label sombody, huh skippy?

In my opinion your president is a Terrorist - whatcha gonna do now?

[edit on 4/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You know what they call people that make all inclussive statements about races of people where I come from?

First off there was clear deception in the thread title.

Do you deny that the money is going to families, not terrorists?

Secondly....I will be sure to remember what you said above the next time you speak of arabs, or muslims in an all inclusive way.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Secondly....I will be sure to remember what you said above the next time you speak of arabs, or muslims in an all inclusive way.

Really? Quote one all inclusive statement I have ever made. The only time I will make general accusations, is if the target group is terrorists (if you equate all terrorists as all Muslims, or all Muslims as terrorists, thats your mistake). Go ahead; I challenge you to find one comment from me where I make an all inclusive statement about Muslims or Arabs. You can’t because it’s never happened. But, that’s just another generalization by you...

Sorry buddy

[edit on 4-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So what? America funded the afghani against the russians.
They are enemies right now...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

So what? America funded the afghani against the russians.
They are enemies right now...

and they played their part as it was soley in the intrest of the US of A
since the soviots were their foes

so if a certain group is of bennifit to the US they will fund and help train them

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join