It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUE LOVE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by damefool
A quote which suits me quite well.

"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough,
too rude, too boisterous; and it pricks like
thorn."

Yeah, love is too rough, too rude and it really pricks like a thorn but it makes your heart feel those tender feelings that you can never feel if your'e not fall in love... true love...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That was sooo beautiful!

Yes! When we think about someone else as much and even more than ourselves...THAT!, that is the key to opening that door of richness and beauty that we all desire and crave. So what? I have given up my personal life because I didn't think that we needed anymore marriage or children if everyone was going to go around abusing each other, and using each other for personal gratification. I cannot be a part of that.

I CAN BE A PART OF THIS !!!!!

Oh I'm so happy you posted. THANK-YOU!!!

One step closer to true love and peace!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
True love is the greatest thing in the world; except for a nice MLT - Mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich - when the Mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato's ripe. They're so perky.

Hhahahhah. Now that was cute Jezebel. How wonderful that we can have such a good sense of humor ! Hehhehehe.

I havn't given up on looking for someone. I only have raised my eyes to see so many crying...and so I gave up an aspect of my life to devote to helping others so that I could next time look up,...and smile. To see others happy makes me happy. To see others unhappy, well, it just isn't worth even being a millionaire in those situations. I couldn't enjoy myself. I want for others everything good for them so I can have, yea, that, what's so good for my being, too.

Otherwise, what's the use?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I am going to post something here that I otherwise would NEVER DO... (NOT that naybody gives a # but, you know...)

TRUE LOVE is...

When you absolutely care MORE about someone than you do yourself...

When NO MATTER what happens or how BAD it messes YOU up you can't stop thinking about HER...(him for the ladies)...

When WHATEVER you have is expendable as long as it helps HER...

When YOU are willing to change YOUR situation for HER...(him for the ladies), NO QUESTIONS ASKED/NO "DEALS" made, NO DEALS expected... YOU simply CAN NOT LIVE without HER...(him for the ladies)...

When you catch yourself doing the FIRST TRULY SELFLESS ACT OF YOUR LIFE and you REJOICE in it...

When you KNOW you are EXACTLY one HALF of a whole person unless SHE...(HE for the ladies) is IN your life...

Just a few...

PEACE...
m...

And reality?

She moves in,
Steals your money to smoke tweak,
#s all your friends,
embaresses you in public,
and you catch her in the middle of screwing other guys.

Ok,
I'm gonna go now. lol

True love is a crock of #.
For any woman to try and accomplish it these days takes a strength of character i've never seen, and wouldn't trust it if i did.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
For any woman to try and accomplish it these days takes a strength of character i've never seen

If you didn't see anything, it doesn't mean that it don't exists too.

And remember one thing "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Stranger...i think u just cracked the code there!

It doesn't matter whats on the outside...if u can accept who they are inside..then who said u can't find joy!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
True love is a crock of #.
For any woman to try and accomplish it these days takes a strength of character i've never seen, and wouldn't trust it if i did.

somebody's driving the bitter bus
but really, I know it's really gratifying hating her (trust me, I know), but you've eventually got to let it go, or it's just going to drive you nuts forever. as long as you hate her, she's going to be right over your shoulder.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm hoping that you're still young then? I know they say age doesn't matter for love...but they, are full of it. I could never have loved someone so deeply as I do my fiance, back when I was a teenager....

Yeah, relatively young. I'm just tired of seeking, and lately, prefered just to fool around and don't get involved in noting serious.

Less chance of getting hurt this way.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

True love is the greatest thing in the world; except for a nice MLT - Mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich - when the Mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato's ripe. They're so perky.

Wuv....true wuv...will fwallow you....fowever...and....

Seriously Springer, excellent post....

Right now, I just found out it's going to cost $2000 to get my car fixed and I'm rather livid...but I'm going to fib to her, and tell her they don't know yet, just so I don't ruin her day at work....

Gaz hit on it right here...

It is "AS YOU WISH".

and nothing more.

Thank you Gaz!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join