It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Senate Meeting in Closed Session?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ms. marg, from your mouth to god's ear. that's the kick isn't it...like i said in my first post on this thread, the dems have to actually accomplish something before i lace up my sneakers and hit yall with a few windmills.

translation: dance.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

...list three good things the Dem's have done for our country in the last 5 years. Or three times where they worked together with the GOP for the good of the country.

if someone took the time to answer your "challenge" it wouldn't matter you wouldn't agree that these things were actually "good" for the country...would ya now?

I certainly would agree, and it would make me glad to be able to do so. And I think that that is how the majority of sane, mature Americans think, also. We do not want bickering. We want results, working together.

If we acted that way towards other employees at our place of work, we'd be fired in a heartbeat. Adults are supposed to work together for the good of the < family company team >. Take your pick.

And not to start a war here, but you don't know me at all, so to make a statement like that is out of hand.

if dems aren't working with republicans-republicans aren't working with dems. it's both parties fault because no one is willing to compromise their ideas.

That is true, both parties are guilty. But it's about grabbing and holding onto power, not compromising some idea(l)s.

nope, no one in washington should be proud of the job they are doing right now. but the dems stopping the madness for one day...that's a good thing.

Let me know the day the Dems stop the madness, ok? Yesterday was just another temper tantrum by them, IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

from Benevolent Heretic

thinks women should get a man's permission to have an abor... BIRD FLU!!!!

Now you know perfectly well that is not true.:shk: Notification does not equal permission.

Actually, I didn't know that. I heard 'consent' on cnn. But thanks for setting me straight.
It is 'inform' I should know better than to take what cnn says as truth! :shk:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Off topic, but BH, how did you manage to get all those ATS points since July??? I am duly impressed.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Off topic, but BH, how did you manage to get all those ATS points since July??? I am duly impressed.

I'd love to say it was from the numerous applause, but the truth is, PODcasting awards 2500 points each.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join