It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO propulsion almost figured out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

Energy-momentum tensor for the electromagnetic flux in an extraterrestrial UFO explains the advanced propulsion, navigation and stealth communication systems
India Daily Technology Team
Nov. 1, 2005

Scientists are finally close to deciphering the secrets of advanced propulsion and navigation systems used in advanced extraterrestrial UFOs.

'click link for full story'

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't know how creditable they are but if this article is for real IT'S AMAZING, and the scientist openly admit they have a UFO or am I reading this wrong?

"Scientists are in the process of reverse engineering the UFO propulsion and navigation system."

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sorry, but indiadaily.com is not to be trusted and is not a respected news source on these forums.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have a credible scientist from a 'secret' little known base who has sent me information that they have been using anti-gravitic propulsion for the last few years, and have tested it extensively.
Wish I could say more, but if he found I cannot be trusted, he would clam up.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's not a credible news source but it sure is funny to read.
www.indiadaily.com...

Another favorite of mine is Pravda from Russia. The science and health section can be a real laugh.
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As has been said before, India Daily is not a reliable source.

Now, at first glance, this site (http:www.indiadaily.com) may look like a perfectly legit news site. It has all of what you'd expect to find, financials, weather, etc. etc. However, it's stories regarding UFOs are tabloid tripe, akin to The Weekly World News. All one need do is simply read any of these stories. Take the recent one about the Nepal "crash" for example. The ONLY witnesses cited are "according to sources" or "UFO scientists", etc. No names, nobody to follow up with, etc. Hell, even the WWN usually states names.

Gazrok's India Daily thread

Looking through what India Daily said, it makes you wonder exactly how just looking at these "extraterrestrial UFOs" you can determine all this. The fact that half the terminology used in it is stolen from "Back to the future..." also raises some questions...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Everyone knows the flux capacitor is for time travel, not interplanetary flight, hehe...

Another favorite of mine is Pravda from Russia. The science and health section can be a real laugh.
english.pravda.ru...

It's even funnier that "pravda" is Russian for "truth"...

As mentioned, you'll note that the article just says, "scientists this and scientists that" without even naming any such scientist as a source (or even bothering to make up a name even!)....

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah never trust India Daily.

Do a search for "UFO" on google news and see what kinda stuff you get. I can bet you a lot of them will be outrageous articles from India Daily.

Some of them are entertaining though !

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think they have been fooled by a clever Indian physics student.

The first part: "The energy and momentum content of an electromagnetic field can be expressed entirely in terms of the fields through the energy-momentum tensor with no mention of the sources creating the fields. This tensor is defined such that it's divergence gives the Lorentz force. That is, any change in the energy and momentum of a charge distribution is given by the (negative of the) change in the energy and momentum of the fields. Invoking the existence of magnetic charges, even though they have never been found in nature allows for a very symmetric derivation of the energy and momentum content of the fields."

is basic standard electromagnetism, as Einstein did it. Look it up in Landau + Lif#z,
"Classical Theory of Fields". Note, what Einstein did and how people
do electromagnetism in graduate school is a bit different from what you may used to
from Physics 102.

The next part is bull#e: "When it is applied to electric propulsion, navigation and stealth in wind tunnels with above mach 16 capabilities, similar flight patterns are seen. The extraterrestrial UFO flight patterns, navigation, propulsion and stealth mechanisms can be modeled.

Scientists are in the process of reverse engineering the UFO propulsion and navigation system.

What is amazing is that the silent stealth communication systems can be modeled using the same technologies. Electromagnetic radiation of totally hidden frequency and wave propagation can be obtained and that makes the UFOs totally undetectable."

And this is describing the known EMP bombs:

"The technology is also being harnessed for defense applications. Energy-momentum tensor for the electromagnetic flux is also being used in pulsed energy cluster mechanisms for stealth weapon systems that takes out enemy software without doing any harm to the hardware."

Nevertheless, theory doesn't describe real hardcore physics. We need to know if there are ET's coming here, what specific physical reactions, with what atoms, molecules and configurations, arranged how? For instance, take experience of humans on earth. We just started to learn quantum mechanics for real in the 1920's, and Albert previously said "E=mc^2" but that was pretty meaningless for a long time. Even knowing beginnings of nuclear reactions in the 1930's was going OK---but still everything completely changed with the specific observational evidence from uranium nuclear fission.

I.e. a specific, concrete, nuclear reaction with defined properties to make E=mc^2 mean something.

We want to know the equivalent in UFO physics.

Note there, the key thing that has to happen is somehow the coupling of something engineerable to gravity---and specifically inertia. Control of inertia, which we can't do AT ALL, is key. Physics that leads us there is good, but there aren't many ideas except Haisch, Rueda etc, and that's very very far away and apparently has some significant flaws.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I love how they say UFOs have stealth technology that makes them completely undetectable, yet somehow it says we are able to track their navigation patterns and thereby reverse engineer their propulsion systems.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hey the weekly world news said that there was an alien baby found on mars
im kidding with you we have all ben duped before.

new topics

top topics

join