It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A view on Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Hmm, The devil didn't even had an ounce of God's plan for salvation. Remember God's plan for salvation was in exsitence before the Creation of the world. Does the story of the flood in other Cultures, especially those that do not belong to Judea Christian sphere, copy the original or what? explain that to me. Or was it the other way around?

Hi crusader
Between 17,000 years ago and 7000 years ago, at the end of the last Ice Age, huge floods ripped across the earth, sea-level rose by more than 100 metres, and about 25 million square kilometres of formerly habitable lands were swallowed up by the waves.
that is the source of all flood storys, the Atlantis story is as the book of Genisis,

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for that bit of scientific info... but I want to ask you a question? may I? Do you believe in the KJV Bible? and if yes why?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks for that bit of scientific info... but I want to ask you a question? may I? Do you believe in the KJV Bible? and if yes why?

I do not believe in old or new myths, not in a sense that is commonly believed, i mean to say that i pay more attention to the old testament rather than the new testament, what i feel is we have now is a somewhat distorted story with questionable theorys and an intriguing insight to a lost past,

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There's currently a thread ongoing on ATs, on the aspect of christianity is a bunch of mix up, i will not called it Pagan Myths, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, i can't say at this point. But... I want to stress this out. almost all legends, whether, Christianity, Judaisim, Greek, egyptian, whatever, told of a Flood story, why is that?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There's currently a thread ongoing on ATs, on the aspect of christianity is a bunch of mix up, i will not called it Pagan Myths, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, i can't say at this point. But... I want to stress this out. almost all legends, whether, Christianity, Judaisim, Greek, egyptian, whatever, told of a Flood story, why is that?

Zoroastrian:
Yima, under divine superintendence, reigned over the world for 900 years. As there was no disease or death,
the population increased, When the population became too great after 900 years, Ahura Mazda warned Yima that
destruction was coming in the form of winter, frost, and subsequent melting of the snow

China:
The Supreme Sovereign ordered the water god Gong Gong to create a flood as punishment and warning for human
misbehavior.

Nisqually (Washington):
The people became so numerous that they ate all the fish and game and started to eat each other. They were
so wicked that Dokibatl, the Changer, flooded the earth.

Inca (Peru):
Pictorial records of ancient Incan rulers show that a flood rose above the highest mountains. All created
things perished, except for a man and woman who floated in a box.

Egypt:
People have become rebellious. Atum said he will destroy all he made and return the earth to the Primordial
Water which was its original state.

Babylonian:
Three times (every 1200 years), the gods were distressed by the disturbance from human overpopulation.
The gods dealt with the problem first by plague, then by famine The third time, Enlil advised the gods to
destroy all humans with a flood

Hebrew:
God, upset at mankind's wickedness, resolved to destroy it, For 40 days and nights, floodwaters came from
the heavens and from the deeps,

Flood Stories from around the World i believe must all come from a single source, some time ago a major flood occured and i believe this to be the main source of all flood legends,

We are now begining to discover underwater structures maybee proof of a Major Flood event,

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, Ok, about the Flood Legend there's something on the mayan's calculation of the earth, being Overwhelmed once more by huge tidal waves, and flood waters, in 2012, this will be the 3rd world ending the Mayans believe there will be 4 world endings. the last will be by fire and Brimstone. Any striking similarities with Judeo-Christianity?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
the bible is just a collection of texts that king james and some genius' thought divine and others were scrapped. there is alot of ancient text that has since proven itself to be inspired. too bad people can't read all the ancient texts. theres more than the apocrapha too.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hmmmm......had to get in on this one.........after reading all the raving and ranting and opinions, it
s now time for my two cents worth.
Jesus was here, as were all thos eother profits. I believe the star of Bethlehem was extraterrestrial. Mary was ipregnated by extraterrestrials, and the resulting baby Jesus was a half breed sent to teach spirituality. This is my belief based on my "experience" in aerospace "projects." And one more thing.....just because this may be true shouldn't change the devotions of Christians to who they call "Savior."

I am a Christian with a different view.....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
the bible is just a collection of texts that king james and some genius' thought divine and others were scrapped. there is alot of ancient text that has since proven itself to be inspired. too bad people can't read all the ancient texts. theres more than the apocrapha too.

they can:

sacred texts

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
hmmmm......had to get in on this one.........after reading all the raving and ranting and opinions, it
s now time for my two cents worth.
Jesus was here, as were all thos eother profits. I believe the star of Bethlehem was extraterrestrial. Mary was ipregnated by extraterrestrials, and the resulting baby Jesus was a half breed sent to teach spirituality. This is my belief based on my "experience" in aerospace "projects." And one more thing.....just because this may be true shouldn't change the devotions of Christians to who they call "Savior."

I am a Christian with a different view.....

so let me see if i've got this straight: you have no problem worshipping an ET?

personally, i disagree with your take on Jesus. but, of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

and what exactly do you mean by your "personal experiences"? is that your way of saying you worked at area 51? please eloborate.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Greetings, All,
I would like to say what I think about this thread. the original post was ......
iamian said:

So thats the basis of christianity starting through Paul, Mark, Matthew, luke and john.
But the basic story of Jesus'is one of many simlar storys, Attis of Phrygia, Dionysus/Bacchus, Horus/Osiris of Egypt, Krishna of India, Mithra of Persia, Zoroaster/Zarathustra.
so why do christians believe the Jesus story is real and the others myths?

The Christian fathers resorted to the explanation that the Devil himself had created these other near identical religions prior to the alleged time of Jesus to decieve the masses so they would reject the true religion of Christianity
as being just a copycat of these already existing religions.

I can not come to terms with the answer to that question,
And i cant come to terms about the story of Jesus,
Dont you think its time for questions to be answered and a serious debate?
And to stop telling the kids they will go to Hell if they Deny the Holy Spirit, Christians are in a daze, google eyed singing there
hymes, Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching of to War

God help us

the basis of Christianity starting through Paul, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John, isn't quite correct. There is a school of thought that believes that the 4 (M.M.L. & J.) men was actually one or two women. We know almost for certain that the entire New Testament was wholly designed and writtn by the Piso family of Rome.
/bwpw6

We Jews and Church Leaders have known since the beginning of Christianity that it was synthesized by the Roman Piso family for the purpose of maintaining control over the masses and to placate slaves. And, this is why we Jews are the "Chosen People" and why we have endured so much for so many years; we are witnesses to the lie.

The New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso w/ long "E") family (a), who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it--Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and John the Baptist--are all fictional.

Judaism's ethics and morality were incompatible with the hallowed Roman institution of slavery on which the aristocracy fed, lived and ruled. They feared that Judaism would become the chief religion of the empire...Repeatedly, religious-minded Judaean zealots were staging insurrections against the Herodian rulers of Judaea who were Piso's wife's relations. Piso wished to strengthen his wife's family's control of the Judaeans. The Pisos searched for a solution to the two problems. They found it in the Jewish holy books, which were the foundation both for the rapid spread of the religion and for the zealot's refusal to be governed by Rome's puppets. The Pisos mocked, but marveled at, the Jewish belief in their holy books. Therefore, they felt a new "Jewish" book would be the ideal method to pacify the Judaeans and strengthen their in-laws' control of the country.

WHO WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT?
/azwsh

ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"
/83rs7

A Short Synopsis of Piso History
/e2q9m

WELCOME TO THE "TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT HOMEPAGE
/cjzea

Now don't get me wrong, I see no wrong whatsoever in Any religious belief. But I do have a case against the true authors of the N.T., and with the Holy Roman Church of Peter, the root basis for all of Christianity. Christians have been consistantly lied to by preachers trained in the art of mind control....
/cqusy

The techniques and staging will vary from church to church. Many use
"speaking in tongues" to generate catharsis in some while the
spectacle creates intense excitement in the observers.

The use of hypnotic techniques by religions is sophisticated, and
professionals are assuring that they become even more effective. A
man in Los Angeles is designing, building, and reworking a lot of
churches around the country. He tells ministers what they need and
how to use it. This man's track record indicates that the
congregation and the monetary income will double if the minister
follows his instructions. He admits that about 80 percent of his
efforts are in the sound system and lighting.

Powerful sound and the proper use of lighting are of primary
importance in inducing an altered state of consciousnes--I've been
using them for years in my own seminars. However, my participants
are fully aware of the process and what they can expect as a
result of their participation.

Many of these trainers have become personal friends, and it scares
us all to have experienced the power of one person with a
microphone and a room full of people. Add a little charisma and
you can count on a high percentage of conversions. The sad truth
is that a high percentage of people want to give away their power-
-they are true "believers"! Cult gatherings or human-potential
trainings are an ideal environment to observe first-hand what is
technically called the "Stockholm Syndrome." This is a situation
in which those who are intimidated, controlled, or made to suffer,
begin to love, admire, and even sometimes sexually desire their
controllers or captors.......

But let me inject a word of warning here: If you think you can
attend such gatherings and not be affected, you are probably
wrong. A perfect example is the case of a woman who went to Haiti
on a Guggenheim Fellowship to study Haitian Voodoo. In her report,
she related how the music eventually induced uncontrollable bodily
movement and an altered state of consciousness. Although she
understood the process and thought herself above it, when she
began to feel herself become vulnerable to the music, she
attempted to fight it and turned away. Anger or resistance almost
always assures conversion. A few moments later she was possessed
by the music and began dancing in a trance around the Voodoo
meeting house. A brain phase had been induced by the music and
excitement, and she awoke feeling reborn. The only hope of
attending such gatherings without being affected is to be a Buddha
and allow no positive or negative emotions to surface. Few people
are capable of such detachment.

This fight for control of the human mind has been going on for a long, long, time. It all started, I believe, with the Knights Templar, the "Knights for Christ" or the "Poor Knights of Christ". they were originally nine men who were related to each other. these nine went to Jerselam on order of the Pope to "guard the routes to Jereselam for pilgrams". If you look at any map of the area, you can clearly see that for 9 men to guard all this countryside would be impossible. what they actuially did was they dug beneath the Dome of the Rock, found Solomon's stables, and found something else too....something BIG. It is not known what they actually found, the Grail is the most likely suspect. Now many think of the Grail as a Chalice, such is used in Wiccan ceremonies and other religious rites. Some think it is a Holy blood line, such as is told in "The Divinci Code" book. I am of this belief, I believe that the Charactor Jesus and Mary Magdalene were if fact husband and wife, and they had a daughter, Sarah.

Mary Magdalene
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
/4ygq3

ABC News Special:Was Jesus Married to Mary Magdalene?
/ahdcl

Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene? The bible offers proof of it.
/dzn9a

This is where I stand on that particular issue. Jesus and Mary did marry, it was the custom of the time, and there are many references to it. I believe the Knight's Templar found evidence of this holy bloodline, and kept it hidden from the Church until such a time that the blood could be introduced into a man.the result was the MEROVINGIAN
bloodline.

THE MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY
/j2xk
SATANIC BLOODLINE OF THE ANTICHRIST & FALSE PROPHET

The following pages are selected portions of another report on this website, The False Gospel in the Stars, which is an expose of the astrological signs that will be used to validate the credentials of the Antichrist and False Prophet. Many projections concerning the identities of these personages are often disinformation calculated to deceive. Adding to the general ignorance, there is little information coming forth in the way of exposure of the Merovingian dynasty as the Satanic bloodline from which the Antichrist and False Prophet will come. Whatever lipservice is paid to this subject is usually accompanied by enough misinformation to keep the masses of Christians ignorant of the truth.

Yet the Bible presents specific evidence concerning the identities of the Antichrist and False Prophet, the Mark of the Beast, Mystery Babylon the Great and other entities that will be imperative for God’s elect to recognize during the Tribulation Period. For instance, Revelation 13:1, which identifies the Antichrist as “the beast that rises out of the sea,” becomes crystal clear upon discovery that a demonic bloodline that exists today that was originally sired by a mysterious “sea beast”—the Bistea Neptunis. Merovingian authors like Laurence Gardner inform their readers about the demonic bloodline of the Bistea Neptunis in New Age books such as Bloodline of the Holy Grail:

“It was the Arcadian legacy that was responsible for the the mysterious sea beast - the Bistea Neptunis - as symbolically defined in the Merovingian ancestry. The relevant sea-lord was King Pallas, a god of old Arcadia. His predecessor was the great Oceanus. The immortal sea-lord was said to be ‘ever-incarnate in a dynasty of ancient kings’ whose symbol was a fish...” (p. 175)

This demonic creature was Neptune, the mythological god of the sea who is said to have founded Atlantis, which is the pagan version of the pre-flood civilization which God judged in Genesis 7. Genesis 6:1-4 describes the intermarriage of mankind with demons:

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

It is possible that the cursed seed of the serpent continued after the Deluge through Noah’s son Ham. (Gen. 9:25) Gardner and other Merovingian authors claim there is a living descendant of this demonic bloodline who will one day rule over a revived Atlantis.

If the Bistea Neptunis is “ever-incarnate in a dynasty of ancient kings,” who is the living descendant of this Beast? The high cabal of the Merovingians is the Prieuré de Sion in Paris which directs all other secret societies worldwide. Yet the Grand Master of the Prieuré de Sion remains largely unknown, except to New Agers whose network of secret societies functions as an occult underground. This most powerful individual on earth is well-hidden from the masses until the time appointed when, as the Scripture foretells, “that man of sin shall be revealed.” (II Thess. 2:3)

We believe that New Agers already know the identity of the False Christ, the False Prophet and various other Tribulation counterfeits through their study of astrology, as interpreted by a large body of occult tradition and the current propaganda proliferating through New Age publications. There is no reason that Christians, given the same information available to New Agers, and aided by a right understanding of Bible prophecy, cannot discern and rightly interpret this end-time enigma. The alternative is to be at the mercy of a massive disinformation campaign that is being conducted within the Christian community by the same New Age network which is planning the destruction of Christianity and return of mankind to paganism.

I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.

Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me from your sight.
And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am the mother> and the daughter.
I am the members of my mother.
I am the barren one
and many are her sons.
I am she whose wedding is great,
and I have not taken a husband.
I am the midwife and she who does not bear.
I am the solace of my labor pains.
I am the bride and the bridegroom,
and it is my husband who begot me.
I am the mother of my father
and the sister of my husband
and he is my offspring.
I am the slave of him who prepared me.
I am the ruler of my offspring.
But he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.
And he is my offspring in (due) time,
and my power is from him.

source: The Nag Hammadi Library
The Thunder, Perfect Mind/7ns87

The Thunder speaks of a Great Mother, as does many ancient texts and teachings.

Then Bartholomew said to him: "How (is it that) was designated in the Gospel 'Man' and 'Son of Man'? To which of them, then, is this Son related?"
The Holy One said to him: "I want you to know that First Man is called 'Begetter, Self-perfected Mind'. He reflected with Great Sophia, his consort, and revealed his first-begotten, androgynous son. His male name is designated 'First Begetter, Son of God', his female name, 'First Begettress Sophia, Mother of the Universe'. Some call her 'Love'. Now First-begotten is called 'Christ'. Since he has authority from his father, he created a multitude of angels without number for retinue from Spirit and Light."

The Sophia of Jesus Christ/byucb

The Christians call their Diety as follows: Father, Son, and holy ghost. Holy ghost? And it is decidedly male. Three males are their God, who is not only out there in Heaven, but also was here on Earth as God Incarnante. what happened to the Great Mother, the Goddess? Control of the massess of Pagan religions was the first order of business, they built Chrches and Temples were constructed over the old, Pagan sites of worship, power places, they were called in the old times. So, Female became Male, and Makles ran the church, which in turn ran the state, and they backed it all up with a military arm. Convert to our ways, of be burned at the stake, stoned to death...all of your "satanic writings" actually very valuable ancient texts are burned as "heretic" and "blasphemy". What we could learn id we possessed the entire Mayan texts, burned by the Spainards?

All "Book Religions" have just that; a book. that book has all the answers, and is all truth, and any other theory or idea is "Satanic." The chjurch had to have an Enemy, so the used Satan, or Lucifer....

The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 presents a minor problem to mainstream Christianity. It becomes a much larger problem to Bible literalists, and becomes a huge obstacle for the claims of Mormonism. John J. Robinson in A Pilgrim's Path, pp. 47-48 explains:

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...." /69cn

Satan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Satan (disambiguation).

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg
/180px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg[/url]
Gustave Dore's depiction of Satan from John Milton's Paradise Lost

Satan (שָׂטָן Standard Hebrew Satan, Latin Sátanas, Tiberian Hebrew Śāṭān; Aramaic שִׂטְנָא Śiṭnâ: both words mean "Adversary; accuser") is an angel, demon, or minor god in many religions. Satan plays various roles in the Hebrew Bible, the Apocrypha and the New Testament. In the Hebrew Bible, Satan is an angel that God uses to test man for various reasons usually dealing with his level of piety (i.e. the test in the Book of Job). In the Apocrypha and New Testament, Satan is portrayed as an evil, rebellious demon who is the enemy of God and mankind. These two ideals are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

In modern Abrahamic religions and other various mythology, Satan is generally viewed as a preternatural entity who is the central embodiment of evil. Satan is also commonly known as the Devil (Latin Diábolus, Diaboli, from Greek Diabolos), the "Prince of Darkness," Beelzebub (direct translation is Lord of the Flies), Belial, Mephistopheles, or Lucifer. In the Talmud and some works of Kabbalah Satan is sometimes called Samael; however most Jewish literature is of the opinion that Samael is a separate angel. In the fields of angelology and demonology these different names sometimes refer to a number of different angels and demons, and there is significant disagreement as to whether any of these entities is actually evil.

In Islam, the role of the primary demon who seduces Adam and Eve is laid upon Iblis, on whose origin the Quran does not elaborate. By refusing to prostrate himself before Adam as Allah commanded him to do, he was cast from the grace of Allah and was sent to earth along with Adam and Eve, where he vowed to lure as much as possible of their offspring into sin and hence make them worthy of accompanying him to Hell, where he was destined after doomsday, in order to prove that Man was not better than he was.

So, here we are today. The desendants of the Holy Bloodline became the Royals of Europe and are still in power to this day. Are you aware that every sitting president iwas a Free Mason..

www.hiddenmason.com...
December 13, 2000 - George Bush Jr. Becomes the 43rd President of the United States. Confirmed member Skull and Bones. George W. Admits to being a Member of The Skull and Bones to Time Magazine Also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations. Confirmed Mason. Bush is closely related to every European monarch on and off the throne -- including the King of Albania -- and has kinship with every member of Britain's royal family, the House of Windsor. He is a 13th cousin of Britain's Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth and is a 13th cousin once removed of the heir to the throne, Prince Charles. Bush's family tree can be documented as far back as the early 15th century. He has a direct descent from Henry III and from Henry VIII's sister Mary Tudor, who was also the wife of Louis XI of France. He is also descended from Charles II of England.

Since it’s creation, America has been the empire for the freemasonic plan. Through war, politics and it’s global media and entertainment industry it has taken over the world and has established the New World order….the Antichrist system.

NOBILITY, THE NEW WORLD AND THE ORDER OF MALTA
/9e927

Shape-shifting Reptilians in positions of power from the ancient world to present day./c8984

FULL BRIEFING DOCUMENT PREPARED FOR ALL TERRESTRIAL EARTH HUMANITY
January 29,2005/co7r3

THE REPTILIAN AGENDA
Elite are the Draconis
/5owsa

These Aliens are proportional in size to modern humans.

They have a snake like or lizard appearance.

The information about these creatures varies from source to source. Supposedly they consider their ancient outpost and want to have complete control over it because their planet is unable to adequately support life. The Greys are supposedly subservient to the Reptilians.

Humans should feel threatened by them.

They have been breeding with you and living amongst you for centuries.

They are Humanoid in shape and Reptilian in heritage.

Their leader Elite are the Draconis. They are from Draco in the Six Star Constellation Orion.

Orion is the 16th Galaxy, shares within and lies partly in the 17th and 18th galaxy, The Milky way. These Reptilians stand from 8 feet down to 6 feet in height, with dark green scaly skin. Their leader is Haaton, a warrior, who is a Draconian. He is a Reptilian who defected from them while on Earth and reformed to fight against The Reptilians, on behalf of humans. He is the commander of Ashtar command. The Ashtar command are beings from The Pleiades and Aldebaran Constellation.

There are 16 different kinds of reptilians seen these days by abductees. They are all cold blooded and have to have a balanced environment to maintain body temperature. The "soldier class" species can bury themselves in the ground and wait long periods of time in order to ambush there enemy. These reptoids have scales which protect them from moisture loss. They have long thin arms reaching just above the knees. At the end of these long arms they have 3 webbed fingers with and opposing thumb. The Serpent race lives underground. The reptilian species direct the efforts of the worker class which are about 4 feet tall. These are currently referred to as Greys or EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities), and are the largest group of E.T.'s to be encountered by the surface humans.

David Icke wrote: "In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled, around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing, a man who was in favour of the global centralisation of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man's face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee's hands turn reptilian. The male presenter also told me of an experience a policeman friend had while making a routine visit: to an office block in Aurora, near Denver, Colorado. The policeman had commented to an executive of one of the companies on the ground: floor of the extreme nature of security in the building. She told him he should look at the higher floors if he wanted to know how extensive it really was.

THIS INFORMATION COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM
THE COMING "OFFICIAL" ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ALIEN PRESENCE ON EARTH
WHY "STAR WARS", THE HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE, THE SUDDEN FALL OF COMMUNISM?/3pdqk

Get ready, everybody. We are in for one hell of a ride. Look within for the answers you seek, and look for the Divine within, which is both male and female, you own higher self. Blessings be to All. Magickman

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can you all remember Pope Leo X statement, or famous quote? Drop a line here.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Can you all remember Pope Leo X statement, or famous quote? Drop a line here.

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us."

[edit on 10-11-2005 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
Greetings, All,
I would like to say what I think about this thread.

" And say, you surly did "
Thank you for that catalog of information, Magickman,
it will take time for me to read through your post. before i reply
I must say, i'm sure i will find those of your opinions very interesting,
as i'm sure will crusader.
thanks again for your thoughtfull reply

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh yes that statement is very troubling for a church leader of such high ranking to utter, don't you say? Do you guys know what convene the first Nicene Council? It was a question put forward by a Libyan priest , who question the divinity of christ, and stated that he can't be God of the Same substance of the father, and thus he had to be a created being, but the first being..... And so on the story goes.. but Constatine and the Roman church had to put a stp to that, and unite Christ and associate with the father, supreme being of us all.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great post Magickman!

Thanks for quoting "Thunder, Perfect Mind", and for shedding light on Lucifer, the Morning Star, Chockmah, and the bringer of light.

Originally posted by Magickman
The Christians call their Diety as follows: Father, Son, and holy ghost. Holy ghost? And it is decidedly male. Three males are their God, who is not only out there in Heaven, but also was here on Earth as God Incarnante. what happened to the Great Mother, the Goddess?

Mainstream Christianity does consider the Holy Ghost a male. Gnostic Christianity however, does not.

Below is the trinity (ignore Daath), as is expressed in Kabbalah:

Notice that only the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit, has a sexual aspect. The Holy Spirit is split into two, masculine Binah, and feminine Divine Mother.

Daath is the union of Father and Mother, the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

[edit on 10/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think mankind has a very confused perception, of what God is, who God is etc, and we develop all types of myths to the Supreme being

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The thing is, no one on Earth can have a perception of what/who/is really GOD, so it's truly pointless to even have a argumentative debate on it. Would you care to elaborate a little more on your statement crusader?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I cannot help but to feel that the life and death of Jesus has been twisted into something that was not what it was intended for. I cannot put Jesus on the same level as the creator. I cannot buy into the sin belief either. It is a contrling force and religion should not be about control. Religion should be about spiritual develpment and education. Not like a life insurance fear based sales pitch. I think it has become something sort of evil.

Text highlited.

I don't believe in religion either. I am a Christian. The thing about sin is not about control. It is about sacrifice. What would you give up to show the one you love how much you love them? Christians love Jesus. We willingly give up thing that we feel will show our love. It is not about control. We can't sacrifice grudginly or out of fear. It has to be out of love.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
As Christians, dont you believe that the story of Jesus is a little bit sketchy
to say the least, the story of Jesus was'nt written untill 40 years after the event, plus it was a story derived years earlyer by many other Saviours,
Firstly the Virgin Mother, 25th dec, Crucifixtion, the ressurection and then the Accending,

You're take, not a "truth". Let's not forget, nothing about Jesus can be proven for the sake of the mind, but there are proofs that exist in the heart that cannot be denied to many people. It's almost pointless discussing it, but we just keep trying.

the Kids are taught all about his Miricles and the Suffering he enjured all for us, they are not encouraged to be open minded, any Doubt and they will be dammed, your Brainwashing are kids, with a load of nonsense, and the ppl in power of the world are doing it to you, and have been since it all began.

Well, coming from a strict Irish Catholic upbringing, and having left the church for 20 some odd years myself (so I understand a lot of this type of thinking cause I used to do that too
) I have to say it was not as you describe. My family is rather intellectual, but there is deep faith in them and the two do not conflict. There is a peaceful co-existance between the two (the intellect and the faith) that I just cannot explain. I can tell you there are a lot of things I think I was brainwashed on growing up, but my faith was not one of them, well like I said, it just can't be explained.

I just wish everyone would get over trying to convince others of their viewpoint on these matters when it is IMPOSSIBLE to come to a solid conclusion. It's great for everyone to say I think this or I believe that, but not when they say "and this is the final word because". It's all so pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join