It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happend to Sonora Sightings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What happend to sonora sightings?

Anyone know anything.

A very popular web site.. S-s.com

Would really like to know..

Is it Tabu or? Was it to interresting for too many people?
So it had to end?

Mod edit: title spacing

[edit on 28-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What do you mean what happened to sonora sightings?
It appears to still be there. I'm not sure what you are asking.

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yea your right...

Why did the continously video filming stop..?

It used to have - video's every month... since may 2004.

it sort of stopped 27. august 2005.

why?
If anyone know - or have heard something - ?

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who knows? Maybe no more videos have been sent to the site owner. Or Maybe the owner has been busy, or lost interest.

If you like you can send them a E-mail and ask.
[email protected]

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well - i don't think i will get a reply.. Have sent.

Ram

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There is no reply from the E-mail i send... And noone seems to know anything...

So...

If anyone knows -

Then - lets just say they lost interrest in the lights in the skies.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
As far as I know there hasn't been any loss of interest in Sonora.

I mean Aug. 27 2005 was only some weeks ago maybe the sightings have slowed but I doubt people have just given up or quit looking.

Give em a little more time I mean you can't expect a new UFO video every month like clockwork.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I bought one of their videos last year and was totally dissapointed. Most of their footage was suspicious, I could tell that a few of them where CGI. Also, the person that filmed them was allways at the right place and at the right time. A serious person who would have that many UFO sightings in a span of two years would atleast have the decensy to do the filming with a better camera. If I where having that many sightings in a row, I would go out and get myself the best camera I could find, I would also get a high powered lens and take good close up pics for everyone to see. But this person apparently wanted to keep low quality pics and video so that no one could really tell what was the true nature of the objects he filmed.

To me this website is just a money maker, they had no reall intention in showing the truth. Just a couple of nuts milking the UFO community.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Cabanman]

Ram

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
yes lets give them some more time...
Maybe they a saving up money to get better camera's... Maybe a simpel job is making a pause...

They are using tripod's... And you can see these lights fly by the stars in the background...

That is important to look for the stars...in the background.. And you can see..it happend..

Some of them might be sattelites... Or even the spacestation.
And who knows... I don't even think they know themselves what it is...
I don't even think they like the idea of spacemen flying above..themselves.

One of the films have a black helicopter comming close above the house. But who knows... Maybe the helicopter are some people just making fun of the sonoraSightings webpage...

You see... It's nearly impossible to... Put a stamp on it as a hoax..

And i don't think this is CGI... Iv'e seen many CGI's.. But the camera are not set up for that... It's to natural...
I even think he's smoking cigarret's sometime while filming... Wich give me a clue that it's more likely a real event..

And futher - there is more information... On the web page itself about the camera's..

And one more thing - I din't buy the Video... You might be right about the CGI then... I can't tell.. what's on that video

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Okay Sonora sightings is up and running again..
Lets all keep calm..

These people are doin great job for mankind.

New clips---> Sonora 7 nov 05

If you want lights flying around go there now - Rightclick the clips and download...

And tell each other what you think...bout it.. good luck

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for your patience, Ram. I took some (badly needed) time off, but we are still going. The sightings lately have been very slow, like they were about the same time last year. I am now waiting for more clear skies (we are supposed to get rain on and off for the next week). Sometimes we watch for hours without seeing any objects. Other times they appear in bunches!

There have been one or two cynical postings that I would like to address. First of all, I don't know what a "CGI" is or what it means. And if those so-called "experts" would get off of their duffs and come here to Sonora, as I have been asking for since the sightings began a year and a half ago to examine and videotape these objects for themselves. As for "better" equipment, dude! If you would like to donate equipment, time, or money, I might just be able to get "better" equipment. I certainly don't have money growing out of my ears. I created the website to show people what is going on right over their heads. I still have hopes that people will stop watching the boob tube and go outside. Watch the sky and see for yourself. It's not just Sonora or Phoenix, they're over you too. Just take the time to look up!

And thank you very much, Ram, for posting my website and for supporting my efforts. I appreciate it very much!

Sincerely,
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

Originally posted by Ram
Okay Sonora sightings is up and running again..
Lets all keep calm..

These people are doin great job for mankind.

New clips---> Sonora 7 nov 05

If you want lights flying around go there now - Rightclick the clips and download...

And tell each other what you think...bout it.. good luck

Ram

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank you SonoraSightings...
I just do my part..
What everyone should do...
Open their eyes...And turn them towards the skies.. And the sonoraSighting web page.

I saw loads of them this summer... Flashes - and pulsating ones..And a orange glowing ...thing.
I think i saw about 5 or 6 nice lights...And that's all after i saw the sonoraS* webPage....
Now people are jumping eachother to get proof... And the skeptic's are on the run... They run so fast - they run past SonoraSightings and over the hills..

Good work..

Ram

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
New video on their homepage.. Just so you know it.

Febuary 2006... And January 2006.
Wanna se a ufo?
goto ---> page What is that flying thing?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im constantly amazed by the stuff you guys record over at Sonora. Regarding the latest video by Jonny annon, the object coming from venus? Is there any way that could be a Low Earth Orbit Satellite? We just did'nt see its trajectory before it crossed Venus only its emergence? I really dont know what it is but that idea was suggested to me.
Keep up the good work there!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

I live in sonora and have seen many ufo sightings, i have also seen a complex being built in the side of a mountain by mt Elizabith in tuolumne county. the owner of sonora sightings I think from what i herd had medical problems.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey guys, seems im a little late for this one. SonoraSightings.com is actually down now and has been for a little while. I think Mr. Olsen may have run into funding problems as domain names aren't exactly cheap. But to throw into this convo, I live in sonora also and have seen some ballistic stuff in the sky, so I know somethings up there. Sonora is also a mountainous terrain, very forested and hilly. There could easily be secret military installations up here and no one would even know.

Having said that, me and Olsen were supposed to hook up on a late night UFO stakeout, but I ran into some issues and didnt have the time to get out to meet him. Mr. Olsen, if you're reading this, we miss sonorasightings.com and i'm still interested in looking for things in the sky with ya! And also, did you catch the recent union democrat about the bigfoot and ufo sightings up here? Apparently Tuolumne county is ranked 3rd in the most bigfoot sightings? Write back if u read this. Much love!
-Z-

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Actually Domain names are very cheap $7-9 and so is hosting a site $45-$60 a year all the bells and whistles. I looked at some of those videos and the quality is so bad it's hard to make out anything in them. I wonder why these sightings didn't make the national news?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't know what happened to the whole Sonora sightings wave but I can tell you that one of the original guys who helped Mark Olson was Pat Uskert. He got his big break with these people. Bill Birnes hooked up with Uskert and now they are both part of the famous UFO HUNTERS on History Channel. I have the first video they made on the Sonora Sightings and Pat Uskert tells of his story there. The name of the video is California UFO wave.

Pat Uskert

[edit on 14-11-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the info man.

Yeah, I've seen that show a few times, its alright as far as ufo shows go.
-Z-

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I remember reading on his site that he was in poor health or something so decided not to continue with it/

<<   2 >>

join