It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happend to Sonora Sightings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh no! Hopefully thats not the case. Best wishes to Mr. Olsen and his family! If anyone can confirm this please post and let us know. Some of the videos he shot are still on youtube if you search them. Search: UFO, or sonora sightings. I know Johnny Anonymous worked with him for a good while too, maybe he has some info?
-Z-

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Update:

UFO Television Show to Film in Sonora Next Week
Friday, January 09, 2009 - 06:00 AM
Mark Truppner
KVML News

The History Channel's UFO Hunters will be filming next week in Sonora from Monday through Wednesday January 12th - 14th.
UFO Hunter's host Bill Birnes was KVML's Friday Newsmaker of the Day.
When asked why he chose Sonora, Birnes replied that several people had notified his staff of strange formations that seem to be consistently flying above and around the skies of Sonora.

Once we began to do our research, we discovered that these UFO sightings have been reported for several decades.
Birnes said.
While in town next week, Birnes would like to speak with as many witnesses as possible. This will allow him to put together an accurate story of what is reportedly being seen in Sonora.
Birnes is asking any witness to call (310) 829-9933 and speak with Ann Putney before Monday. The show will be focused specifically on triangle shaped UFO's.
Ultimately, Birnes said that he and his crew would love to capture an actual UFO while filming in town next week.
The Newsmaker of the Day can be heard each weekday morning at 6:47, 7:47 and 8:47 on AM-1450 KVML.

www.mymotherlode.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry to post anonymously, but I forgot my darn login! My name is Mark Olson and I am the owner/operator of Sonora Sightings. We will be coming back online very soon now. I will post again once I get the site running again. I had some health issues I had to deal with, but we'll be online again soon, I promise!

Thank you all for asking about Sonora Sightings and for your genuine concern about me. I really appreciate it! Johnny Anonymous and I are going to be watching the skies around Sonora again, so we'll keep you posted on any new sightings as well.

"UFO Hunters" is here in Sonora and will begin interviewing my brother, Jed, and I about the triangle ufo's that we have captured on video. One of the triangles (the daytime one) was videotaped when Pat Uskert from the UFO Hunters show was standing next to me, when this journey began four-and-a-half years ago.

I'll keep you posted on how things turn out and when the show will air. It will be the first show of Season 3 airing on the History Channel.

Thanks again, friends. Keep your eyes on the skies!

Regards,
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings
Sonora, CA

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The websites down now?

I doubt you'd get any skeptics out there, they'd be affraid they saw something they couldn't attribute to Chinese lanterns, flocks of geese or stealth blimps..

Originally posted by Ram
New video on their homepage.. Just so you know it.

Febuary 2006... And January 2006.
Wanna se a ufo?
goto ---> page What is that flying thing?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

LOL. Yeah, the site has been down for a couple of years due to a bad case of Diabetes, nerve damage and renal failure. I've got the Diabetes under control now (didn't know I was Diabetic and my glucose was over 600) but the nerve damage is permanent, unfortunately. It's not going to stop me from watching the skies, 'though.

Those darn chinese lanterns floating over to Sonora are going to be a real pain. I wonder how they get them to fly in triangle formations? Or stack up to look like cylinders?

<< 1   >>

join