It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the London Bombs were not all that they seemed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
On the Morning of July 7th, it is commonly known that a Terror Drill was happening on the exact same day, at the exact same locations, and the same situation, simultaneous attacks on Londons transport network.

www.prisonplanet.com...

This is the video showing Peter Power, the Managing Director of Vistor Consultants, who are a crisis management company, clearly stating that there was a terrorsit drill going on at the same time, day and locations. If you now look on the ITV website, BBC News there is absoloutely no mention of this. Now call me dumb, but this is quite a big story??

Now I dont believe that the "bombers" were actually bombers in the sense that they were out to kill. They were part of the "Drill" , they were probably contacted by the company behind it all, and asked to carry a few "packages" around on the transport network, and see if they are caught. Now it does sound a bit far fetched, but if you had every intention of coming back, why would you buy return tickets??? Why would you pay for you're car to be parked in a stations Car Park, this does not make sense if you are going to kill you're self.

Also in their cars the "bombers" had more bombs, now surely if you set out on a death mission, you would take as many of the bombs as possible, to set out maximum carnage, not just a few, I believe the bombs in the car were planted, to make them seem to have more, and the police done great with finding them.

I think its very interesting as to who were picked to carry out the blasts, why not a group of Irish men. The reason for this is simple, think of terrorism, and after recent events, Islam springs to mind. They are an easy target. It further enhances the governments case to wage war on a non existant enemy, and while doing so, take away the freedoms of the people, think about how many freedoms have been lost, or limited since the wave of terrorist attacks began on September 11th 2001, random bag searches, cannot say what you want about certain groups. We are being forced into a police state, and no one realises it.

If you live in the UK, you may have seen Thursdays (27th October) edition of Horizon, in that programme, they made the case that the bomber on the number 30 bus, bottled it, and didnt want to detonate his bombs, its alledged he telephoned his pals, who had already detonated their bombs.

This, I believe was not the case. The bus bomb went off after the tube ones, the bomber on the bus, must of been thinking that his job was over in the drill, and now time to go home. Habib Hussain (the bus bomber) heard about bombs going off in London so he decided to phone the other bombers to find out what was going on. He got no replies to his calls and started to panic. He hurriedly looked in the rucksack he'd been given, this is when he found the bomb in his ruck sack, that was supposed to be fake, in his panic, he must of disturbed the bomb, and set it off, killing 13 people.

There are eye witness accounts stating that he was shuffling around in his bag, looking nervous. He found his bomb. Moments later, it detonated.

Its a harrowing thought that all we have been told by media and government is a sickening lie, one which personally makes me very angry.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Conspirator_101]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ok this is a very interesting point.

If these "bombers" were asked to take part in the drill, surely they would have let their families know beforehand?

What would have made them accept? Im sure they would have preferred to have nothing to do with it and would have asked why they were chosen instead of a few joe soaps.

Surely they would have questioned the fact they were being given rucksacks instead of using their own?

Wouldn't they have curiously had a look in the bags before they left for the drill?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
With the extra bombs, maybe they didn't have enough room to conceal them or enough wire to detonate them? It's kinda like saying why don't you just send all the military personnel off to the middle east?

I'm quite surprised more attacks don't happen, given how easy it is to make a pipe or car bomb.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The easiest way to tell that it was an inside job is when it only takes a few weeks for the 'dramatic re-construction' which tells the 'true story' to be broadcast on prime time TV as the night time movie.

9/11 has had heaps of them and time has shown them all to be full of lies and misinformation but to the late person, it's what they believe.

When you can hire some arab looking guys to re-create the scene for a TV docu-drama - it's really not hard to hire arab looking guys for a 'top secret anti-terror' drill, one which they've been told they can't mention until afterwards so the 'drill' is not tainted. Probably didn't even cost their handlers anything either if they told them they'd be paid afterwards to make sure they didn't talk about the 'government assistance' they were 'volunteering' for. Now for this story to be able to be run in the media, we just need to make the government anti-terror drill re-written as an unknown islamic group planning terrorist attacks for no reason.

No one does anything about it so it's not hard for to create, aslong as the public has a story to soak up, they'll be content.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i do agree with Conspirator_101 on this subject, i mean if you was going to be offerd something like 500 pound cash in had just for carrying a suitcase around the tubes for 20 or so minutes a lot of people would find that hard to turn down, espeically now days as people crave money and greed is at its worst.
And with the british and american governments in a war with terror, which is really jst against islamic extremists, who knows if the bombers were extremists they could have been normal muslim people but the government could have said this to think that the whole of islam is twisted and they are all fighting a "holy war", but islam really teachs peace like the majoirity of the other religions. its just small pockets that believe in extremism..etc, its victimisation by our governments and we must realise this!

But onto Conspirator_101's point if they was just part of the drill... what about the Video released after the bombings by al-jazeera featuring Mohammad Sidique Khan (Edgware Road Circle Line bomber) claming he was a "soilder" for his fellow muslims.
This show that he at least has planned and intentionally killed himself for his cause.

i look forward to hearing your responces

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirator_101
There are eye witness accounts stating that he was shuffling around in his bag, looking nervous. He found his bomb. Moments later, it detonated.

Don't know about you, but if I was about to spread myself half way to the Watford Gap, I'd be looking nervous. The fact that he was messing around in the bag suggests to me that the detonation was intentional.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay505

But onto Conspirator_101's point if they was just part of the drill... what about the Video released after the bombings by al-jazeera featuring Mohammad Sidique Khan (Edgware Road Circle Line bomber) claming he was a "soilder" for his fellow muslims.
This show that he at least has planned and intentionally killed himself for his cause.

Ok so that could have been part of the "drill", no? If they were doing everything by the "book"?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
One of the London bombers kissed goodbye to his son before he went to detonate. If it was drill, why do that? Why sneak into your house to kiss your son goodbye when you could come back next day, or next week?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
ok but why would he bring his door keys with him?
The wife says that she ordered him from the house and to come back when he was the man she married. That would make him kissing his son goodbye rational if he thought he was going to be away for a few days.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
kissing your son goodbye is a expected if you are going to be away for more than a few days, but...

but if you had every intention of coming back, why would you buy return tickets???

im not sure about this but by saying return tickets i am sure they ment for the same day??

and about the car being parked in the car park did the government saying it was the bombers car did the DVLA run a check on the number plate to see if it belonged to one of them? or have we all just presumed the government said so, so it is. if you could clear this up please...

[edit on 30/10/05 by Jay505]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You might be interested in reading this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which I discuss the reasons why I don't think it likely that they were pretend bombers.

Basically, when you look at what was said and what the terms mean within the industry, along with what the company does it is a very, very inaccurate assumption that it would have pretend bombers.
The exercise is basically in developing a management plan during a time of crisis, purely involving a handful of managers around a table (the figures of a thousand or whatever it was is purely a hypothetical number of people). The details are in that thread anyway and it's only about 5 pages long, I've explained my reasoning and linked to sources of information throughout so it might help you out by having some of the ground work already done.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well i believe kissing youre son goodbye is purely circumstancial, just because he kisses his son goodbye does not mean that he is planning on not coming back, if anything it shows that he is not a brutal, evil extremist that he has been portrayed as by the media and the government.

And it is not definately known whether it was the bombers car or not, the I.D found inside could have been planted? The extra bombs, could have been planted?

People need to wake up, the government commit these terrible terrorist atrocities against there own people, so they can wage a war. If you think about it ..... no wars, think of the industry lost. Millions of people are employed by the armed services, whether they are fighting on the front line, or behind a desk. With no wars, a huge industry is lost, something countries economys cannot afford to suffer.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Conspirator_101]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Today's London Indepedent has the following report:

July 7 Tube bomber argued with cashier shortly before blast

As an example the unnamed official told delegates that Tanweer argued with a cashier that he had been short changed, after stopping off at a petrol station on his way to the intended target in London.

The official told the seminar held in Preston, Lancashire two weeks ago: "This is not the behaviour of a terrorist - you'd think this is normal.

"Tanweer also played a game of cricket the night before he travelled down to London - now are these the actions of someone who is going to blow themselves up the next day?

Err maybe because they were duped?

Today on BBC Breakfast news, tube bomb survivor Garri Holness

spoke about his ongoing recovery. He says he's just happy to be alive as he was has been told he was standing holding a pole on the tube only 2ft away from the bomb and in a hole in the floor created after it exploded.

Link

[edit on 31-10-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirator_101
well i believe kissing youre son goodbye is purely circumstancial, just because he kisses his son goodbye does not mean that he is planning on not coming back, if anything it shows that he is not a brutal, evil extremist that he has been portrayed as by the media and the government.

And it is not definately known whether it was the bombers car or not, the I.D found inside could have been planted? The extra bombs, could have been planted?

People need to wake up, the government commit these terrible terrorist atrocities against there own people, so they can wage a war. If you think about it ..... no wars, think of the industry lost. Millions of people are employed by the armed services, whether they are fighting on the front line, or behind a desk. With no wars, a huge industry is lost, something countries economys cannot afford to suffer.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Conspirator_101]

Personally speaking if I was planning to blow myself up I'd certainly kiss any children I had goodbye. Lets not forget that these men then went out and committed the ultimate in cowardly acts, killing themselves in such a way that they took as many other people with them as they could.
And the Government theory is tosh. We're always going to have wars, we've dealt with terrorism for decades thanks to the IRA, so it's hardwired into our collective brains, so blowing up three trains and a bus would have achieved diddly/squat.
This is what always enrages me about these theories. a) they make no sense. b) they ignore Occam's Razor. c) they rely on the co-operation of hundreds of people, none of whom blow the whistle and none of whom are ever discovered. Pure tosh.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
This is what always enrages me about these theories. a) they make no sense. b) they ignore Occam's Razor. c) they rely on the co-operation of hundreds of people, none of whom blow the whistle and none of whom are ever discovered. Pure tosh.

Agreed. People need to wake up and realise that there are bad men out there who want nothing more than to kill and maim to achieve their goals.

Glad there is the voice of reason coming through here, Darkmind.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Indeed, people find it easy to believe some imaginary and elaborate plot and yet find the possibility that the official line is false or unlikely.
They can't seem to understand that we do have enemies out there, they'd rather believe that we are doing it to ourselves.. Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The official story is full of holes and contradictions so it's right to be sceptical of it until proven otherwise.

It's easy to fall into place but don't knock those brave enough to stick their head out and question, question, question.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
The official story is full of holes and contradictions so it's right to be sceptical of it until proven otherwise.

It's easy to fall into place but don't knock those brave enough to stick their head out and question, question, question.

The official story seems perfectly credible. We have had no real experience with suicide bombers in the past, so how are we to know what is "normal" behaviour before they carry out an event? We have no baseline to compare their behaviour against. And speaking as a Londoner who goes through Liverpool Street every day I have to say that I have never seen anything other than normal life there. We've been through the various IRA campaigns - I remember the aftermath of the Bishopsgate Bombing - and we coped with those. Hell, they happened without the Government knowing and it's a lot harder to get a vehicle full of explosives into London rather than just get on a train with a bag. What would make the 7/7 bombs so different and conspiratorial?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
On the surface it all seems straightforward but if you investigate the events you will find lots of contradictions within it.

As a non-believer of the 9/11 official story I can't help but take a sceptical view of such events until proven otherwise with concrete evidence.

But like I said, don't shout down people for questioning any official story.

top topics

join