It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, Sir Mr. England Archeologxxx. Should I call you that or they will ban me for that?

If so then,

Dear Japanese San. (by the way, did the English word "SON" a copy from Japanese?)

Those man-made pyramid you linked ( arghhhhhhhh again link and links )... were man-made, but out of shape due to nature worn off. They did plan it symmetrical perfect, I don't know if they built it quite good or bad and then worn off badly.

Well, you'd agree that mountain was not man-made 99% and it was not Bosnian.

And the globe, do you think it is round?
Would someone find the center of mass and use that ( what???? what you call that? compass? a tool for drawing perfect circle? ), and put that thing in the middle and circle it and see if the globe is ROUND.

MMMMmm, that lady with yellow hair is far from perfect, only Jews men felt into her trap, he lost his presidency and as far as I know she didn't bear a child or a son.
:

And that Visocica, what is that? A Mexican food? It looks like a dog (...) to me . Was it man-made?
````````````````````````````````````
Removed odorous language

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
T&C's

[edit on 16/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

And that Visocica, what is that?

well knowing that you frequently post in threads that you know nothing about i think maybe you should google Visocica and find out why the name is relevant to this discussion on the Bosnian pyramid

that way maybe in future you wouldn't come over so ignorant

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

well knowing that you frequently post in threads that you know nothing about i think maybe you should google Visocica and find out why the name is relevant to this discussion on the Bosnian pyramid

that way maybe in future you wouldn't come over so ignorant

As the matter of fact I don't know about Visocica, I was asking, and you were asking me to Google, why not Yahoo?

I don't know.

I frequently post in threads??? I think the records shows you posted much more.
I posted less than 50.

And yours are at least 5000, English dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

before it became the Bosnian pyramid it was known as Visocica hill
it still is known as that but don't tell the faithful they'd get upset

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You remind me, Mar, of the tennis champs who are so stylized with their headbands and tennis shoes (all decked out with corporate sponsorship) in the way you like to "not upset" the "faithful". You just loooove gettin' on here and tellin' all us "hopeless" dreamers how we're dumb, how we know nothing.

Give me a crackin' break. You post here just to boink yourself, not to seriously deny or confirm anything.

You couldn't debunk the Tooth Fairy, if you ask me.

Try putting two sentences together that don't begin or end with a smiley and get back to us. Better yet, show us a draft of your dismissal of the claims of those researching the Bosnian pyramid.

And if it's under 4000 characters, don't bother coming back.

`````````````````

Mod note - please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

before it became the Bosnian pyramid it was known as Visocica hill
it still is known as that but don't tell the faithful they'd get upset

Thanks for the information. That's what people came to forum for.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25
You remind me, Mar, of the tennis champs who are so stylized with their headbands and tennis shoes (all decked out with corporate sponsorship) in the way you like to "not upset" the "faithful". You just loooove gettin' on here and tellin' all us "hopeless" dreamers how we're dumb, how we know nothing.

Give me a crackin' break. You post here just to boink yourself, not to seriously deny or confirm anything.

Try putting two sentences together that don't begin or end with a smiley and get back to us. Better yet, show us a draft of your dismissal of the claims of those researching the Bosnian pyramid.

And if it's under 4000 characters, don't bother coming back.

`````````````````

Mod note - please read Courtesy is mandatory

funnily enough I have already posted extensively on this subject in the previous Bosnian pyramid thread
but guess you didn't bother to read it in your search for truth did ya

would you like me to repeat myself
if you would
please state that you believe that Visocica hill in bosnia is a 10,000 year old pyramid built by aliens from the pleaides and maya flying in photon powered ships first (Osmaganics belief) and then I will happily show you where you are going wrong

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Although I must admit you still seem bent on proving yourself correct rather than allow the research being done in Bosnia unfold.

Your previous posting is rather voluminous, complete with lots and lots of links and cherry-picked truths.

Keep up the good debunking. You're a winner.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh give it up, it is faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from pyramid.

The site might have some archeology arks, but no pyramid there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find it somewhere else!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

hahahah this is awesome... this cracked me up.. hey murdak how bout you get on this right now. You nailed the description of marduk perfectly.

He is cherry picking information and presenting it as truth....
I could do the same just opposite... pick all the sites that claim it is a pyramid and present my own truth.

I already know what you would say to that murdak:
Your sites are not credible bla bla bla.... well news flash buddy.... the sites you provided are BS and in my opinion not any more credible than any site i would provide.

I suggest you go get some more sponsors... lol
and please change your headband... it seems to have inflicted some brain damage.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Please discuss the TOPIC and NOT your OPINION OF EACH OTHER.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Keep up the good debunking. You're a winner.

newtron,

they are just pathological pseudo-skeptics (cyberbullies)!

In fact, their argumentations consists of character assassination 99% and of cynism 1%!

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Hyperborean]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

pseudopathological cyberbullies

This doesn't actually mean anything does it? I could mix it a bit into cyberpathological pseudobullies and it would make no difference, as it makes no sense in the first place.

It's also a bit rich for you to accuse anyone of bullying - on your site, which you moderate, you allow the believers to write streams of personal abuse while sceptics get banned for one wrong word. Funny how with you people it's only sceptics who bully.

Remember: It is not up to anyone capable of critical thinking to prove that the pointy hills in Bosnia are NOT pyramids - it's up to you lot to come up with the evidence that they ARE pyramids.

Yes, yes, Osmanagic is building the evidence. But how much does he have so far? Hmmm, lets see, ah...none.

Here's a challenge to the people who, for some reason, think that the pointy hills in Bosnia are man-made pyramids. Show me:

a) all the evidence that they are man-made pyramids and

b) all the evidence of this sophisticated civilastion that built them at the end of the last ice age

b is the killer for you isn't it? Somehow these guys built the biggest pyramids on the planet but then didn't even leave behind an arrowhead or stone tool? Perhaps they were "pathologically" tidy?

I'll then list all the lies and misinformation that have come from Osmanagic and the "foundation" over the last 2 years.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I didn't know this thread was still bouncing around

I would read back through the pages to see if anything new has arisen, but with the current banter going on, I will presume there could be pages of it.

Question, without backtracking all the pages, have they preformed any seismic testing (ground sonar thing??) on the area to see if there could be voids/chambers in the hill/pyramid?
Maybe they are unable to do so at the present time, but I think it might help if the claims are to be taken seriously.

Anyone??

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

pseudopathological cyberbullies

This doesn't actually mean anything does it? I could mix it a bit into cyberpathological pseudobullies and it would make no difference, as it makes no sense in the first place.

It's also a bit rich for you to accuse anyone of bullying - on your site, which you moderate, you allow the believers to write streams of personal abuse while sceptics get banned for one wrong word. Funny how with you people it's only sceptics who bully.

Remember: It is not up to anyone capable of critical thinking to prove that the pointy hills in Bosnia are NOT pyramids - it's up to you lot to come up with the evidence that they ARE pyramids.

Yes, yes, Osmanagic is building the evidence. But how much does he have so far? Hmmm, lets see, ah...none.

Here's a challenge to the people who, for some reason, think that the pointy hills in Bosnia are man-made pyramids. Show me:

b) all the evidence of this sophisticated civilastion that built them at the end of the last ice age

I'll then list all the lies and misinformation that have come from Osmanagic and the "foundation" over the last 2 years.

First of all, until AND unless you are capable with appropriate opposing credentials to refute Osmanagic and his "lies", then any of his findings are just that....findings. They are not lies, they are observations and though they may be false, that does not mean that they are lies. It means that scientifically they are inaccurate.

Secondly, regarding your bullet-point gauntlet, the point that any scientific endeavor is to allow for a continuing conversation on a given subject and to illicit questions, not answers. It's kinda like the whole principle behind research, you know, asking questions...

If Osmanagic says that they are pyramids, he's basing them on what HE (not you or anyone else on this thread including myself) has found in relation to his own studies and his own field of reseearch. Is this so terribly awful for anyone to accept? Sure, his methods may be flawed, his beliefs as far as Atlantis and the Mayan(?) cultures might be far fetched, but from what I can determine, he's trying to follow what has been laid down before at a very basic level in science. And that foundation, as far as I can tell is, ask questions, base them on what you know, try to confirm them against what others know, ask more questions.

A "pyramid" is a starting point, a way of describing perhaps what is there. So Dr. O tells the world that the incredible thing he finds there is a pyramid. And for all he knows, and for what he has been given in SOME of the corroboration from Egyptians and others who have seen similar stone artifacts, he may very well be right.

Re: Ice Age civilization...in relation to the geography, in relation to the things that have been discovered at the site, Dr. O again has come to a preliminary conclusion that the possibility is there that it could very well date back that far. But the research is not over yet.

Has anyone here tried to get dressed in the morning by putting on a tie, their underwear and one sock? If you have, then you really haven't gotten the entire picture as to how well dressed you are going to be when you are finished dressing. It's hard with minimal data to make definitive conclusions. But Osmanagic is looking at such an enormous task of collecting so much data before anything conclusive can be submitted, that he HAS TO provide the public with a convincing argument.

If it were you in his place, you'd be doing everything in your power to keep on collecting data to either prove or disprove what you found.

So don't maliciously strike down the research of this research site in Bosnia which is obviously enormous both in its claim as well as in its scope. It is a unique research opportunity that need not be pigeon-holed into a skeptics traditional view of how scientists "need to behave" or "think." The last time I heard people were trying to tell others how to think, I believe the United States of America was founded. I could be wrong though, and I defend that right to be wrong.

Maybe skeptics need some behavior modification too.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My, that's a verbose way of saying that there is no evidence and Osmaganic is a fruit loop.

Just to remind you:

b) all the evidence of this sophisticated civilastion that built

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where is your evidence that Osmanagic is made of fruit? What type of fruit is he made of? Do you have a core sample from his body and have you run tests?

Furthermore, does his body resemble a loop? Is it closely related to a loop or is it more like a spheroid? Do you have comparable forms to justify your claims? Are you claiming that Dr. Osmanagic would go nicely in a bowl with milk poured over him?

If so, then you are the twisted soul. And for your soul, FatherLukeDuke, I pray.

Coincidentally, regarding your "challenge", it is extremely easy to pose questions constructed in ways that are impossible to answer so as to make the one posing the questions seem smarter than they really are.

This is call puffery. Or is that another breakfast cereal we should all know to avoid?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Coincidentally, regarding your "challenge", it is extremely easy to pose questions constructed in ways that are impossible to answer so as to make the one posing the questions seem smarter than they really are.

What exactly is it about the construction of my challenge that makes it impossible to answer? Or is that another question that is impossible to answer?

Just to remind you again how straightforward my challenge is:

Show me:

b) all the evidence of this sophisticated civilastion that built

I can't see any trickery there.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To ask for "all the evidence" of anything, besides be presumptuous, is impossible, for one.

For another, in an early post I noted that a research project of this size and scope requires a threshold of data before evidence can be observed.

Now, unless you are entirely incapable of seeing the reality of the situation in Bosnia as to how things should be, or you have a God complex that compels you to address everyone with such an annoying air of knowing how all things, including pyramid claims, must obviously be bunk....cut it out until you know more about the discipline or the particular dig at Viscocia.

I'm no expert either, so I am waiting to see and at the very least allowing this guy to have egg on his face.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here are a couple of interesting things to consider regarding the Bosnia Pyramid claims.

This report outlines the primary reasons why they are still there researching the "Hill" in the first place:

Bosnian Pyramids Scientific Report - May 2006

Here are a few excerpts from the report:

"Discovery of Bosnian Pyramids was not simply an ad-hoc affair, but required
combination of classic geo-archaeological methods with modern geophysical and remote
sensing technologies.
The Archaeological Park Foundation believes that only a multi-disciplinary approach,
with serious scientific argumentation on internationally recognized level will yield a successful
realization of the Bosnian Pyramids project.
The team, therefore, includes not only archaeologists, but also geologists
(mineralogists/petrologists, hydrologists and sedimentologists), geophysicists, paleontologists,
speleologists, anthropologists, mining engineers as well as anthropologists. Each one of these
experts brings a new element of problem understanding and integrate their qualifications and
expertise into the project with a great enthusiasm and collegiality."

NOTE (FOR SKEPTICS): This is a TEAM effort led by the famous Dr. O. Please, please, please tell me that anyone on here demanding to see all the evidence while stomping their little feet can offer a comparable argument to what this TEAM of scientists is attempting to do.

"The results of core drilling, test-well sinking and limited trenching in August and
October 2005, with follow up in 2006 have confirmed prior observations and also
revealed that the surface of the mound is comprised of layered sandstone and breccia
blocks, which appear to have been manually processed and/or cut to fit the required
dimensions. The binding agent found between the sandstone blocks suggest the
presence of a “clastic breccia,” a multicolored conglomerate comprised out of gravel,
sandstone and shale with a connective matrix or cement composed of sandy carbon
particles of quartz, feldspar and flakes of mica. The flat sides of the blocks, the contact
zone and the binding agent are clearly visible. Further detailed cleaning of the contact
line between the two sandstone blocks revealed that the blocks were manually
processed beneath and that the surface was flat and smooth, with binding agent applied
afterwards to the surface. The order of the blocks itself supports the finding: they were
ordered like bricks in a brick wall - the upper block was moved inwards in relation to
the lower one"

This quote from the report should be more than sufficient evidence for anyone to continue research, and considering the size of the stones found, it is understandable how a person could associate a structure of that scale, located where it is, with the Egyptian Pyramids.

Again, if what they have found is not a pyramid as has been previously observed globally, then why cannot the word "pyramid" be used in making a claim for what has been discovered so far?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join