It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Yes I AM MAD!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK. Pardon the crudeness of what follows here but I have to vent big time in randomness of blurbs and decide that this may be the best place to do it...

First things first, I am so flippin mad at the fact that my flippin internet connection keeps shutting down for no flipping reason ...WTF I have DSL!

DSL should stand for Damn slow Line! It sucks big time, a friend of mine is sending me a movie over AIM and The connection keeps getting cut!!!!!!!!!!
Mind you wevre been transfereing crap for the past 3 days now!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing... I have to get this craphole called my house back in pre renting condition, ecause I really need my 1000 dollar deposit back, I have been painting literally a flipping little ass bathroom for the past THREE darn days its 8 x 10 and 12 ft ceilings It shouldnt take that long, the reason it is is because the dear old ghetto ass landlord I had left paint that was the colors of each room, which all are varying degrees of shades of white, however, being that some are pink tinted, its really hard to get the color just so. I have touched up a wall, and guess what ran out of flipping paint before it was done, hop into my trusty honda, and go to Lowes.

No problem. Of course they all had to be custom colors, which aren't that cheap! And lowes wont take custom color paints back... So I get what looks to the right shade of paint and I start touching up, crossing my fingers, which are now many different shades of color, and pray that I get the right color this time. Of course this has caused me to have to paint craphole bathroom for a 2nd and third time, because none of the colors match up and there isnt enough paint to do thorough second coats.

Finally took plain old white and painted everything... Its done, now onto the dining room and kitchen. Start touching up, and it appears to be the same color and shade for each... I think to myself as it starts to dry thank god!

Well apparently there must be some flipping paint fairies messing with me because lo and behold the damn paint in the kitchen turns alot lighter than the actual one and the one in the dining room is like 3 shades too dark, Now I have these giant blotches of colors, that are obviously different than the rest of the flipping wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANother thing irking the heck out of tme is the fact that my mother in law is being a complete Schitzo, I understand her husband just died, last month, but how stupid can you be to not know how to balance a flipping checkbook, we have crap to do lady, which involves packing up this house to move in with you in 3 damn weeks, and I am doing it my pregnant self, because you're afraid to be alone so the man that is my husband has to sit and babysit your ass, even though you have 60 relatives youre close to all living within a 10 mile radius. Let me break it down for you sister:

The fact of the matter is he's dead, it happens.. Not to sound crass, I do miss him, but Face it from the time we're born, all through our life, we know were going to become dirt one day. He ate fried chicken 6 nights a week, and drank a case of beer a day. Not to mention he verbally assaulted all of us, he's lucky he lived as long as he did with some of the things he said and did. Most people would have beat him over the head with a frying pan and dragged him up the mountain for bear food. It shouldnt come as a surprise. Its like elvis dying. He ate nothing but fried peanut butter and bananna sandwiches, and did massive amounts of drugs
Of course his ticker gave out !!!!!Theres a shocker.

If I have to hear about how hard of a position he left you in one more time Im going to puke all over your 2000 dollar whitehouse inspired formal living room and wipe my mouth with your pillows, all the time letting my cat take a dump in one of your 4000 house trees(they are too big to be considered plants at this time)and not tell you which one its in.

Mind you, he left you 23 acres of property, a 5000 square foot house, and about 250 stocks and bonds, which all do really well. (Not including the 1000s inface value of coin collections) He also made sure you have about 500,000 in a credit limit, and everything is completely free and clear. Its all been paid for, you have enough to let you live comfortably, for at least a year without having to tap into one resource or even go back to work.

You want to talk about something worth crying about??? Because of you, I have to let my business that I worked so hard to start fall down the tubes because you live in Bum egypt, and the best I can do for internet access, is dialup, I may as well SNAILMAIL my FTP's to myself, as useful as that is in Flash animated web design. and move away from MY family, and friends ANother thing we have to pay 1800 a month for rent, when its West By God Virginia, are you flipping serious, no offense lady, I can live here and buy my own house for 1800 F that...
I am not going to pay for your COBRA coverage, because I dont even have health care!

You also want me to get rid of my cats because you had some dumb irresponsible people who didnt know how to spay and neuter their pets so now you have a fear of them????First of all cats do not belong in the wild catching mice, there latin name is Felis Domesticae(AKA DOMESTICATED)
and catching and eating mice is exactly how toxoplasmosis is spread to cats. Only harmful to pregnant ladies, and persons with weakened immune systems.

They are meant to be indoors, vaccinated, and treated as members of the family. Go f yourself,you may as well ask me to sell your granddaughter, when you were busy shopping and worrying about what victorian baby carriage to buy you little franklin mint doll, I was in the dumps, and my cats slept with me and showed me love.

You want me to just turn them loose in the streets of Philadelphia, where someone may just adopt them out of the kindness of their hearts?????? Are you that naive???? How about we just give them injections to kill 2 perfectly healthy loving animals... How about we give you one while we're at it.

While we're at it lets give you to a flipping Vivesection lab and see how you like it when they cut your skull off and make you live in an 18 inch by 24 inch cage with your skull exposed and electrodes popping out of it, or how about we inject under your skin the same crap theyd put under theirs, all because at this point, I don't think YOU serve much purpose.

Seriously, Joe and I fight, its a plain and simple fact that most couples do, we don't need your two sense, telling us not too. We have to come to an agreement on our own, after all the years of misery your were in do you really think youre the best candidate to give love advice?

Bottome line is quit with the feeling sorry for yourself, i n the years that Ive known you, there is ALWAYS something new to stress about, stressing is one thing, but you completely work things up to be so Horrible, if youre that damn miserable, do something about it then, either end it all or try to live a happy life, for the sake of if not for yourself, then your beautiful little granddaughter.

I refuse to live in a place with a parent causing more stress than we already have, newsflash, were reelocating to a completely different state, have a baby on the way, and need to find jobs, we cant sit there and stress over how flipping depressed you are. I have tried to be a crutch, god knows I have, but the fact of the matter is, Joe will be dead for the rest of our lives, we wont have the rest of our lives to live, if all we do is focus on how tragic this was.

And one last thing, If I hear you refer to yourself as "MOMMY" to my 2 year old daughter, and keep telling her this,Just one more time...Once I can understand, but when she says mommy and you answer her, or tell her to come to mommy meaning you, I take this very personally)I have told you time and time again about this and shes 2 and a half when she came to stay with you for the month in AUgust? did you tell her you were her Mommy then??? Im personally going to shoot you myself(Not really). Unless you went through the nineteen hours of natural labor with her, then I am referred to as Mommy mom ma, etc,And you are grandma, mamaw, granny, or whichever, but If I have to correct you one more time, I'm going to have to think long and hard before I leave her unattended with you again.
swear:

I think I feel better now, God I could use a shot of something strong right now!!!:w::w::w::

Maybe I'll grab a decaf latte:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am very sorry for your troubles.
BUT!

That was one WELL CONSTRUCTED RANT!

You seem to have covered all the bases...and while painting, the baseboards too.

I have a few passive agressive folks in my familiy too. Extremely irritating.
And I really hate how other family members keep falling for it.
Woe is me..yadda yadda...

I was just in West BYGOD Virginia...2 week vacation visiting family..It was half fun.

One parent of mine still cries about the divorce, THE 25 YEAR OLD divorce..
git over it ma!.

I almost forgot, I put a little JACK in your Latte....cheers!

[edit on 27-10-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I almost forgot, I put a little JACK in your Latte....cheers!

unfortunately, i'm pregnant no jack for me, i wish

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ah!
sorry, I take the Jack Back.
If it were the 60's it'd be ok..LOL

Good luck to you..

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I have to agree. That is one impressive rant.

Maybe you could trick her into thinking you were going to the vet and have her put down?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WOW!!! denial28, YOU GO GIRL!!!! RANT ON!

I just happened to stumble on to this thread....
The truth is ALWAYS refreshing, and needs to be said to the person
who needs to hear it...just like you said it here....without fear;
it will definitely keep you from getting an ulcer or carrying around
that anger in your body (can't be good for the baby, huh?).

Anywho... Blessings and more empowerment to ya'!!! WHOOOOHOO!

[edit on 10/27/2005 by WalksThroughTime]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is exactly how someone just up and goes postal, because they don't have any other way to vent all this crap
Thank god I have this place

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
*says to self* 'Wow, that chick is P-O'd.' *writes note not to mess with pregnant chicks*

That stuff about her having your daughter call her mommy is whacked.

Are you sure that this is someone you'd want to be moving in with? Yikes!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
ah!
sorry, I take the Jack Back.
If it were the 60's it'd be ok..LOL

Good luck to you..

If it was the 60s, you could smoke ciggies with the Jack and find 3 doctors that would reassure you it was FINE and wouldn't hurt the baby one little bit.

Denial - seriously powerful rant there. I could feel the rage just bubbling out of you. Hell, it was so descriptive, I could smell the paint on the walls too.

I don't have any advice for you, but I'm glad you got it out of your system. Such bile is not good for baby.

My sister's ex mother in law was very similar to yours - drove her crazy. Also, she heartily believed in doing the housework completely in the buff. Yeppers, she had a 'thing' about germs and would often clean the windows in just her underwear and bra (sometimes no underwear) or scrub the bathroom floors armed only with bleach, a toothbrush and nature's wear.

When her son was younger, he would bring his friends over and Mother would greet them naked in an apron holding a tray of cookies. No wonder he turned out the way he did!

Anyway - that's something you could focus on. When all goes wrong, you can smile and Thank God your mom in law isn't THAT warped. Although she does sound a character.

:w:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You go girl -- Super Rant - I wish I could let go like that. Most of the time I feel like :bnghd:

Glad you got that off your chest -- One question can't you get cable modem out in the middle of nowhere??

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I hope things improve in your life but it's nice that you were able to vent a little.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Good one.....

Damn she makes your daughter call her mom? man that's personal..no way..uh uh ....get offa the grass lady..........

If anyone told my kids that I would seriously think about physical assault.... How dare she ......................as a mom I understand how that would feel to you. ahh see now you got me cranky.....let me at her.............I'll jump the next mothership and be over there in a jiffy...........How dare she let you kid call her mommy....she needs therapy or electric shock treatment or something ....Thats like the pope calling himself god's earthly contact and representative....

I can identify with your paint issue too. Hubby's away painting our house down south at moment on my orders
He amazes me though... hes finding it a good excuse to go and buy new toys, sander, planer, drill............then decides hes stripping carpets and using different colors and finishes than I had first agreed on.............he is 2000 kilometres away so I can't slap him.... i can't anyway ..even in tippy toes I couldn't reach.....*sigh......so the budgets blown out a few thou...... He has one of our daughters with him...the five year old and she is getting sooooo spoilt..sits up with daddy all night to watch the f1 or motogp's....then rings me and tells me daddy took her to macdonalds for breakfast.....for the LAST FOUR DAYS....So yeah I get with your rant.......

Good luck with your MIL.....they really need a facility to lock MIL's up in I think...

Hope your not using a lead based paint being pregnant... can be dangerous for the baby...but mainly in really early stages.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Hope your not using a lead based paint being pregnant... can be dangerous for the baby...but mainly in really early stages.

Actually, I bought a water based enamel, there's little to no smell and the coverage is really good,

And yes Nickelbee, Thank GOD my MIL don't walk around nekkid when she cleans,

Believe it or not, she's a pretty nice lady, I usually consider her like a mom to me, other than the fact when we were having a discussion the other night and she basically called me a trollop who wrecked her sons life...

But Alot of this has to be related to the death, but she s been slipping with the mommy thing since my kid was born. Creepy, at first I felt almost like I was in a bad version of the hand that rocks the cradle, I had visions of her nursing, and would freak myself out LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
One question can't you get cable modem out in the middle of nowhere??

No it's too far from town, we're 7 miles away from town, up a mountain road....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And I thought I could rant. Wow, doesn't even begin to cover it. Hope everything worked out for you.

top topics

join