It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Doesn't Back Call for Iran Expulsion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We have been saying death to Isreal and calling for Isreals destruction for the past 27 years so why should it matter now to them?, I'm not supporting mullahs or saying isreal should be destroyed but i'm just saying we can say what we want,when we want and theres still nothing any country can do about it, hell even U.S didnt back Isreal from excluding Iran from U.N.....

S ource

NR

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Look, even Russia didnt care about what we said, curropt zionist regime should come to an end. Story

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
Look, even Russia didnt care about what we said, curropt zionist regime should come to an end. Story

Nope, Russia does not care, because it has its own fears concerning Zionists, mainly Russian Jews, and always has. I mean geez, the Russians were the ones who created one of the greatest forgeries in literary history: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Hello?!

As for your mention of "corrupt zionist regime should come to an end":

seekerof

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Seekerof]

NR

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LOOL poor guy, i bet he'll do that even when hes about to get laid.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So NR you think that Israel has no reason to be upset over such comments?
What would the Iranian leaders think if the US stated that its policy is the complete destruction of Iran, or that Iran should be wiped of the map? I bet people wouldn't like it too much.

NR

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
What would the Iranian leaders think if the US stated that its policy is the complete destruction of Iran, or that Iran should be wiped of the map? I bet people wouldn't like it too much.

well like i said we said those things for the past 27 years and all of a sudden they just notice it? and i think we could care less if west and Isreal said wipe Iran off the map after all we are enemies, well not me the country leaders!!!!

Sep

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

The stated US policy is that if any terror group attacks US citizens on US soil the US would respond by using nuclear bombs on Iran, this is even if the group has nothing to do with Iran. Sounds like the US already has stated that they want Iran wiped off the map and yet Iran didnt call for it to be kicked off the UN.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If Isreal has a serious case for irans removal from the UN then it wont need US support, enough of the other nations would back them regardless of US involvment.

Whats more.. if we (The US) did back Isreal, it would just start a whole new can of worms opening, the US doesnt have real strong credability with the UN right now and anything we try to push for would be veiwed with suspision. So it becomes a matter of holding your tongue cause you know everyone is waiting to cut it off.

Personally i think it is sad that things have come to this, people are still mad at each other for things that happened over 1000 years ago, i know there are more current forces at work here.. but those forces are motivated by things that happened an eon ago, and things would best be resolved peacefully before the entire middle east is a glass parking lot.

But that of course means getting along, and admitting mistakes.. mistakes made on both sides.

but since we are in the presence of an Iranian, and a military man at that, perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten others here as to the initial root cause for this rift between islam and isreal. This is just what i have heard, but it was explained to me that the muslims had a slight variation in the "Burnt offerings" as practiced by the two peoples and the jews judged the muslims harshly for it.. now again that is just what i heard.. feel free to correct me

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"The stated US policy is that if any terror group attacks US citizens on US soil the US would respond by using nuclear bombs on Iran, this is even if the group has nothing to do with Iran. Sounds like the US already has stated that they want Iran wiped off the map and yet Iran didnt call for it to be kicked off the UN."

Sep, could you please present your documentation to that? And if you do, please try to present the whole thing, not just take something out of context.

You see, the reason I want to see that is terrorists have killed US citizens on US soil-can you say 9/11. BTW, you do realize that was the second time they tried to take one of the buildings. and since the US has yet to nuke Iran-hmmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
"The stated US policy is that if any terror group attacks US citizens on US soil the US would respond by using nuclear bombs on Iran, this is even if the group has nothing to do with Iran. Sounds like the US already has stated that they want Iran wiped off the map and yet Iran didnt call for it to be kicked off the UN."

Sep, could you please present your documentation to that? And if you do, please try to present the whole thing, not just take something out of context.

You see, the reason I want to see that is terrorists have killed US citizens on US soil-can you say 9/11. BTW, you do realize that was the second time they tried to take one of the buildings. and since the US has yet to nuke Iran-hmmmm

That was 4 years ago... if it is infact a US policy it would have been since then and the 9/11 attack wouldnt count

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the best thing America can do! If they supported kicking Iran out it wouldn't happen. But if they oppose it all the countries we pissed off, basically everyone except England, will vote for it. Then when we invade we can laugh as Iran has no voice in the UN!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
NR,

I guess you won't mind when the US and Isreal decide to call for the complete destruction of Iran?

That wouldn't worry you? That wouldn't bother you?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I for one am happy that the US is not backing this and I for one think it is about time that Israel stands by its self. Especially after this article from last year:

JERUSALEM — Israel will consider "all options" to prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons, Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz said in an interview published Wednesday, marking the latest in a series of Israeli threats against Iran's nuclear program.

Fox News

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why would the US want Iran kicked out of the UN?
It's illogical. Iran has signed certain UN protocols and the organisation is one of the major players in negotiations.

It was to be expected the Israel would call for Iran's expulsion. Apart from military action, what immediate option does Tel Aviv have?

As for this comment?

quotei'm just saying we can say what we want,when we want and theres still nothing any country can do about it.

Dude. Have you ever heard of good manners? Saying what you want, when you want gets you a spanking as a kid. Don't expect things on the international scene to be any different.

Sep

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Well got my information from this site. Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
and here
and here

And this is the quote i am refering to:

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Sep]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I really dont know what Isreal was thinking calling for Iran to be kicked out of the UN. It wouldnt make anything better and would just isolate Iran from the rest of the world perhaps making things worse.

The UN is pretty useless but not a total waste yet

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
And this is the quote i am refering to:

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons.

Research "tactical nuclear weapons", they're not the same animal as the mammoth nukes people automatically think of when nuclear weapons are mentioned. There's a huge difference.

Sep

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Research "tactical nuclear weapons", they're not the same animal as the mammoth nukes people automatically think of when nuclear weapons are mentioned. There's a huge difference.

So would it be completely all right with you if Iran attacked the US in a first and unprovoked strike using "tactical nuclear weapons" or threatened to wipe Israel off the map using "tactical nuclear weapons"?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't think Iranians would feel very comfortable if Bush called for Iran to be wiped off the map.

Nobody is saying that he can't say w/e he wants, in fact he just said w/e he wanted to say. But it just doesn't look good in the eyes of the international community, especially when Iran is suspected of wanting to develop nukes.

Iran will have a tough time now proving to the world that it only wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
So would it be completely all right with you if Iran attacked the US in a first and unprovoked strike using "tactical nuclear weapons" or threatened to wipe Israel off the map using "tactical nuclear weapons"?

No more alright with me than if we attacked Iran in a first and unprovoked strike using them. Why would you assume I thought any unprovoked attack was alright? Did I somehow indicate that? My only point was that tactical nuclear weapons are not the weapons most are thinking of when they think of nuclear weapons. They were designed to be usable with precision on the battlefield, not to destroy cities. They also do not produce the long range fallout, they're mainly used for busting bunkers. That said, I don't want to see us attack Iran with any kind of weapons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join