It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elemental connection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You made me just remember there used to be weird thunderstorms popping up every day where I lived at or almost every day for years at a time. I thought it was amusing during the summertime and the local meteorologist in a larger city about 100 miles away would say, and the weather is clear and sunny everywhere except for "my town". As far as practicing or focusing my thoughts, no thanks. I'm paranoid enough that everything I see around me is a massive hallucination I've created and if I experiment, I'll screw over the whole world. My imagination runs wild at times. One day I'm calling up someone asking for an invoice and he says there are wildfires running rampant in Oklahoma and they are in a severe drought. I start thinking they must need rain really bad. One week later I hear on the news it is flooding from all the rain. Kind of like Florida needing rain, I think it would be nice if they had a bunch of rain. They now are getting it. I didn't do that though. A better question might be is the government somehow manipulating the weather? That might be true if they aren't causing more harm than good.

Oh, one really cool thing to see is an extreme downpour of rain. One time it rained over 3.5 inches in about 15 minutes where I once lived at in NC. I heard that is close to the maximum rainfall possible. It looked like I was inside a waterfall.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

What you experience isnt unusual at all. You can't pinyour gifts inside you. They will leak out and it'd be better if you could control the leak don't you think. Don't worry about drowning cities and whatnot. If you practice say an hour or two from your home, you'll be in someone elses territory and they'll clean up the mess. When a fledgling doesn't practice control you tend to get things like earthquakes, tornados, fire storms. Those things. Nature will always straiten itself out though.

You clean up other peoples energy traces all the time. No big deal.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As for destroying the world, once your energy hit my territory it'd dissipate....and return to you (some of it anyway)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wein
was just wondering if any one have any experience or abilites with the elements , for example like me i have a great connection with the wind , when i was like 10 i found out tat i was able to summon the wind or should i say call the winds , several years later i soon know when its gonna rain not by looking at the weather or the sky , and able to 'control' as like till i reached home then it rain , or should i say gain the respect of the weather .

was wondering if any of u here have other elemental connection or experience?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by wein]

I've had something kind of like that sense I was young. I could watch the rain on the windsheild, and by being calm and concentrating on it, it slows and stops in about two minutes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join