It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elemental connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
was just wondering if any one have any experience or abilites with the elements , for example like me i have a great connection with the wind , when i was like 10 i found out tat i was able to summon the wind or should i say call the winds , several years later i soon know when its gonna rain not by looking at the weather or the sky , and able to 'control' as like till i reached home then it rain , or should i say gain the respect of the weather .

was wondering if any of u here have other elemental connection or experience?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by wein]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nope dont think so, never tried it anyway

sounds pretty cool, first things that comes to mind is witches, second thing Storm from X-men

Anyway ive read about mages in the 1800s that could make a fireball from an open flame.. i believe it was one of the things you would learn from the Hexagradior ( a book that supposedly would teach anyone magic, sadly i have no idea where to get it, if it even exists ), ive read about controlling the weather somewhere, but said things like if you try to make it un-natural like if you try to make sunshine when its going to rain.. then you will get very bad rain the other day etc.. anyway magic or control of the elements is always a fascinating subject

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry for the one-liner, but I would like to hear from anyone who has similar experiences like this. I havent personally, but I am very interested in it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I Can control the weather i can make it rain when i want it to
and make it sunny anytime when i do this i feel a burst of enegry
inside of me i cant explain how i do it i really need some answers????

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Weather_Boy]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I connect with all four elements. When I cast a circle, I call the element to the watchtower, to bring power and protect me during magick. They are not something you want to haphazardly play with. They are powerful, treat them with respect.

Other than that I feel closests to the Element of water, because my sun sign is cancer.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i dont use magic i can change the weather at will.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
changing weather is majic...
youare messing with energy that is pretty strong
and most probably doesn't want to be messed with
have you had a backlash yet(and if you have you will know what I mean)
I move storms too
but never force them or the energy from them gets angry
I can dissapparate clounds also... it's a fun trick for friends to watch
they get so amazed
anyway you shoud learn how to meditate and shield just so that if you ever do get backlashed you won't get it so horribly
look it up...
and have fun
my element is earth
Taurus you know..
artist

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
can u really change the weather or cloud when ever u wanna or just when u have the 'feeling'

wat do u mean by 'backlash' ?

[edit on 27-10-2005 by wein]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey, been a while since someone posted about this. Anyway, a while back I posted about it in an old thread. Weather Manipulation. Anyway I've come a long way since then, but research into aero- or atmokinesis. As for myu affinity, that would be air and of late water too. Just beware though, every modification u make will either affect ur weather or somebody elses weather later on when nature trys to blance itself out.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i dont need magic all i do is think about it and
it works i have had this ablity for about 2
years now its pretty fun.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Weather_Boy]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weather_Boy
i dont use magic i can change the weather at will.

Magic is just a word.. its really about changing things with your mind.. if you can change the weather its magic alright

the circles and stuff is only to help your mind focus, if you dont need it all the better for it..

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SilverSurfer]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
backlash is when you force something..
and it goes badly towards you..
aka getting stuck on a bad vibration or getting scorched
It's really hard to explain unless it happens to you
but it's a good idea to know how to sheild...
Artist

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ive had things liek this happen too. When i was little i was riding from New York to Virginia with my dad and we got caught in a huge thunder and lightning storm. Well it was wierd. I literally controlled the lightning. I told it to strike somewhere and it would, I told it to stop, and it would, i told it to come back, and immediatly it would strike somewhere. It was prety freaky but pretty cool at the same time. This was the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.

Whenever im working and it starts to rain i get in a bad mood, If i concentrate enough, i can usually get the rain to stop for a little while, or atleast calm down a bit.

Whenever im in a bad mood the winds seem to be blowing hard.

My friends and I all practice this, we do respect the weather, and we respect eachother too. Last year in school we had a power outage. In order for the school to send us home the power has to be ou for 2 hours. I really didnt want to be in school that day, but i was very energetic that morning. We were stuck in homeroom while the power was out for an horu and 45 minutes, and durring that time i got really weak and raelly tired. All of my friends and I believed that i somehow had kept the power down.

One of my best friends and i have cast a forest spell before. I wont go into detail about the spell itself but it was kind of a chant and some other stuff, and we did it in this confined area (was once a garden but everything had rotted away) and within like a month the place was swarming with trees and vines and stuff.

Thats all of the experiences with this that I can think of. I dont think there were any more. I do love to practice this sort of thing though.

So i guess Power(electricity), Earth, and some wind would be my elements.

Edit: By the way, Backlash would be consequences for something. Say you murder someone, the backlash would be getting arrested and sentanced to life in prison. So like if you anger the weather energies, the backlash could be like a flood, hurricane, tornado, lightning strikign your house, fire, anything liek that.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by syberwolff]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Weather Boy

what you need to do is define the word Magick/majic/magic

To me pure "magic" is the concsious and unconscious joining for use of the energy force and flow around you to cause or control events.

not magic as in pulling rabbit out of hat

And a thought..maybe your not controlling it, maybe you are just tuned in to what is happening so you know its going to rain/storm etc, in your unconscious and you manifest it in your concsious that you are the one doing it all....

Maybe because you are part of the same nature that creates these events, that you somehow "know" is going to happen.

To say one controls the weather is well and good, but can you break droughts, create hurricanes and storms at will, stop the rain and can you do it on request.

I would like to see you break a drought ..... that would be something

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is specifically for Weather Boy. Controlling the weather is a blast. Once, you master water, you begin to process heat. You will only be able to change the weather in your territory.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mayet, only the truly gifted can do these things. For example, I can't stop a hurricane, but I know from experience that three of us can start one. Your welcome for Isabel

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
its helpful when you read the whole thing. WB I'll give you your answers if you answer these questions for me? Do your eyes change color with your mood? Blue green grey white or brown green blue black? What else can you do? How old are you?

To everyone else, you experience a backlash when a) your messing in someone elses territory without permission or b) if you overdraw yourself.

Magic is when you use someone elses energy to accomplish your means which is highly dangerous and stupid.

Who gave you all the idea that these abilitys are elemental affinities? I'd like to talk to them because they have been extremely missled.

You start working with one elemental and progress to others. What element you start with depends on location. Spirit is always last.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591

Magic is when you use someone elses energy to accomplish your means which is highly dangerous and stupid.

Who gave you all the idea that these abilitys are elemental affinities? I'd like to talk to them because they have been extremely missled.

You start working with one elemental and progress to others. What element you start with depends on location. Spirit is always last.

Its funny this this thread popping up after all these years.

You said Magick is using someone elses energy? That is not Magick. There are many ways of have magickal intentions of coming about but you never are using "someone elses energy" you are creating a thoughtform in the void and the elementals are the building blocks for all physical reality. However you go about you Magi, you are making it happen in otherworld to manifest in this world.

What the are you talking about using someone elses energy. Also Spirit is not last, I dont know what book you read (are you talking about Gardners Wicca?) anyway the spirit is the center of all, it is not physical as the four elementals are.

Children should stop playing with matches.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
LoneGunMan,I'm speaking from personal experience. I'm like weather boy and syber wolf. I don't read this stuff. I can do it and I don't read how to do it. I just decide I don't like the weather, ask permission (usually), then I change the weather. For example, I was at Bush Gardens with a couple friends. I felt a storm coming and knew they'd close the park. I asked Group if He would mind if I change the weather. I checked for anyone like myself to avoid a bscklash and preceded to make it nice and sunny.

Your using the right term just the wrong definition. What I do comes from within. I was born with these gifts. Magic comes from without.

True, spirit is at the center of everything. Your gifts come from spirit, but if you learn to control your spirit, you can do more.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I've always wondered why lightning isn't one of the elements. Anyone care to tell me why?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join