It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Does it Speak in Code to Outsiders?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seriously,

I am tested, all my life. People come to me for dream interpretations and the like. They just assume i should know. My oldest son also has a gift; i always consult with him before i make any trips

We're a strange but nice family.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by Conspicuouz
quite interesting

how did you come in contact with this fella?

I had been married for many years and had no idea how to date after my divorce, so you know those phone lines that single people call into and can talk and meet..That was it..I think deeply inside his rotten soul, he is lonely.

so it wasn't match.com?

I heard there's an ad there that basically says "world dominating secret evil family seeks bride for evil son. must be ready to produce children and then be eaten"

this is the most entertaining thread I have, thus far, read on this site.

I'm not sure what speaking in code to outsiders has to do with the whole story but then again I also don't see how you can think your "spying" was of much value since you walked away with nothing more than a strange confusion as to why a woman would tell you that your skin is that of a french doll (I think that was what you said).

I can't wait for chapter 4.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Seriously,

I am tested, all my life. People come to me for dream interpretations and the like. They just assume i should know. My oldest son also has a gift; i always consult with him before i make any trips

We're a strange but nice family.

I know what you mean, and I have not always been able to 'discern' but after my last initiation, I have been able to do a physical thing that is unheard of in any female, and I am sure I shall be dogged all my life as it is considered by them to be a 'goddess' happening..
Be glad you have family to speak with about these matters..I have to face any 'decisions' all alone..I have a son who is a non-believer, cannot imagine why.
Best to you..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Seriously,

As far as the psychic feelings most of us get in this family, yes, i am lucky.

I am all alone in my "conspiracies" though.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Conspicuouz
quite interesting

how did you come in contact with this fella?

I had been married for many years and had no idea how to date after my divorce, so you know those phone lines that single people call into and can talk and meet..That was it..I think deeply inside his rotten soul, he is lonely.

so it wasn't match.com?

I heard there's an ad there that basically says "world dominating secret evil family seeks bride for evil son. must be ready to produce children and then be eaten"

this is the most entertaining thread I have, thus far, read on this site.

I'm not sure what speaking in code to outsiders has to do with the whole story but then again I also don't see how you can think your "spying" was of much value since you walked away with nothing more than a strange confusion as to why a woman would tell you that your skin is that of a french doll (I think that was what you said).

I can't wait for chapter 4.

I am baring my soul to warn others, I am not a $$ ho...
Ignore is the place for you to go.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Seriously,

As far as the psychic feelings most of us get in this family, yes, i am lucky.

I am all alone in my "conspiracies" though.

To 'know' you are being targeted just by being 'me/you' is a lonely feeling, but when I have people arouund I am still all alone with all this affecting every facet of my life.I know how you feel.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't recall saying anyone was a $$ ho.

I simply recall stating an opinion regarding your posts and this thread. If you expect to post nonsense about meeting a Rothschild on a party phone for singles, you should expect to get some disbelievers and some critics.

Now, had you said it was an online dating service it might have been a touch more believable.

And for the record, good spying would have produced proof beyond your stories. A scrap of paper, a photograph, recording, hell, some dirty underwear with his name written in them.

All you've told us is:
they speak in secrecy about their business dealings -I do that sometimes, does it make me a co-conspirator?

they are treated like royalty - you mean people with billions of dollars get treated well? really? wow, whoda thunk it?

they have nice artwork - rich people often hang expensive art on their walls. it is a sign of their wealth and it implies taste (not always accurately)

you have nice skin - perhaps some skin care tips can be doled out for those of us with not so smooth creamy skin.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This post by this troll shows you all exactly what I am speaking of.
When t-ruth is being spoken, is there a worldwide call for trolls to unite?
Who calls them? Or does just their basic new soul state, they can smell the truth like a caveman?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
so I'm now a troll? because I find gaping holes in your story? because I didn't believe you and said so? wow. no tolerance for other people's opinions with name calling for added effect.

I guess calling me names for expressing my opinion is better than your original comment about ignoring me.

either way, not allowing someone to express their own opinions or have their own beliefs is rather unscholarly, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Do not know not nor care if the thread-killer is still here or not, But it was nothing to be taken into any store of my choice and pick out all the clothes, bags I wished..I have plenty of proof every word of this is true.But all that glitters is not gold, good thing I am not swayed by $$
Know what makes me really flame is to have to contend with a little-mind who would dare to de-bunk facts.
That being the case, if I am a liar, then prove it on your end, as I have PROOF to back up anything I ever post here or anywhere else.
I have no tolerance for liars!!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hope that you don't take offense to my post. I have been reading this thread all along and think it's very interesting. To be honest though I haven't seen anything that "proves" there is a NWO or that your ex had a connection to it. Please understand that I'm not doubting that everything you said actually happened but I just haven't seen any kinds of real proof or evidence. Lots of people do talk about business in what might appear to be a secret or covert way for all kinds of various reasons. If his family had billions it wouldnt suprise me that he would let you go spend what 5,10, 20, 50 grand or whatever you could on clothes and bags whenever you desired. While I wasn't there to hear it in person, and I don't know the people I took the french doll comment as a compliment more than anyhthing, and was flabbergasted when some imaginative ATS'r suggested it was really a code for canibalisim.

You mentioned that you have proof, and I think that this could become one of the best threads on the site if you were to post some

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I hope that you don't take offense to my post. I have been reading this thread all along and think it's very interesting. To be honest though I haven't seen anything that "proves" there is a NWO or that your ex had a connection to it...........

No offense taken, I have lots of photos of unbelievable things with him in it.
Sorry, but there has never been a Rothschild born who was exempt from his/her birthright.
His oldest son got married into one of the most elite families in the South..They purchased a mansion before the wedding..
You have to understand I am not bullet-proof.I think I have outed myself a lot..
Sorry, I cannot out this man, he lives only a little away from me.
This is a story of 'guess you should have been there'
As I previously posted I am a RARE woman according to him and the doctor who is his best friend who is non-Jewish..This is a personal thing that if I took out a 10 foot tall billboard telling, nobody would believe it..
There is a big question mark when it comes to any details of why his last wife left and of her whereabouts,,this was enough of me questioning that.
Have you ever been around a group of people who are the blue-bloods and they would NEVER make anyone feel 'ill at ease'?
Anyway, after I am gone, all my memorabilia in all these 8 rooms will be enough to write an easy 10 books of truth..with all the tapes and stuff.
You must be aware enough to know I am not at all making anything up..NO REASON to..I just want the readers to know that the NWO carries on daily lives just like all other humans..he even has a nice office and leaves many daily tapes for his staff?
He used to always be taping while I drove as we only saw each other on weekends, and the driver works week days.He is intensely personal about his private life, but to me..Gets a new car every 3 months.
I do not know if even the others know how devious he is..out for now.

Mod Edit: to remove big quote.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyoneThat being the case, if I am a liar, then prove it on your end, as I have PROOF to back up anything I ever post here or anywhere else.

tsk tsk, you know that when you make a wild claim, the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

It's simple for me to prove you are lying. You haven't produced anything other than anecdotes which could relate to almost any wealthy individual. I would imagine Paris Hilton shops with that samecareless attitude with regards to the bill. It is called being wealthy. Not evil.

So, until you can produce one thing that proves your story, that's all it is. And poorly written to boot.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyoneThat being the case, if I am a liar, then prove it on your end, as I have PROOF to back up anything I ever post here or anywhere else.

tsk tsk, you know that when you make a wild claim, the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

It's simple for me to prove you are lying. You haven't produced anything other than anecdotes which could relate to almost any wealthy individual. I would imagine Paris Hilton shops with that samecareless attitude with regards to the bill. It is called being wealthy. Not evil.

So, until you can produce one thing that proves your story, that's all it is. And poorly written to boot.

You have now been reported..I send you all the pox possible as your karma will take care of itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You have now been reported..I send you all the pox possible as your karma will take care of itself.

sending pox to NYC is a bad idea.
might want to try and dsguise it as something else.

perhaps you should bury it in kitty litter. I'm sure you ahve bags of it from when you dated a rothschild kitty litter heir

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

sending pox to NYC is a bad idea.
might want to try and dsguise it as something else.

perhaps you should bury it in kitty litter. I'm sure you ahve bags of it from when you dated a rothschild kitty litter heir

Hitting close to home, am I? Do not worry about your dis-info status as I have gotten in touch with who needs to know of your existence

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
who'd you tell?

the rothschild family?
the doctors that give you meds and access to a pc?
the age and liver spots on your hand that you claim to be alien implants?
the weatherman from Atlanta? (I'm waiting to hear back from him by the way - I figured I'd show you how to get actual corroboration to a story)

dis-info status?

are you the same poster as the crazy weather dude who thought I was psy-ops?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Siriusly,
Methinks thou dost protest too much. I have to admit, I don't find it that farfetched that you dated a Rothschild. However, you claim they have sinister intentions, and that you "broke it off" because you did not want to "sell your soul." You haven't mentioned what was so sinister though. Is it just that they were rich and eccentric? I imagine that if I was born a multi-billionaire I would probably be a little bit wierd, and my family might have some bizarre relationships, but how is any of that NWO? Please answer these questions. You mentioned that you spied on things around the estate. Did you find anything out? Can you give any specifics? Can you give any confirmation or evidence that any of this happened?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Okay, folks, calm down.

You can certainly discuss holes in the story and the fact that it has elements that you disbelieve. And you can certainly call for evidence in the form of photos or other material.

Let's end the "pox on this" and "pox on that" bickering, okay?

I'm tempted to lock the thread, but will leave it open for now. Debate and disbelief are fine; name calling certainly isn't.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by informatu
Siriusly,
Methinks thou dost protest too much. I have to admit, I don't find it that farfetched that you dated a Rothschild. However, you claim they have sinister intentions, and that you "broke it off" because you did not want to "sell your soul." You haven't mentioned what was so sinister though. Is it just that they were rich and eccentric? I imagine that if I was born a multi-billionaire I would probably be a little bit wierd, and my family might have some bizarre relationships, but how is any of that NWO? Please answer these questions. You mentioned that you spied on things around the estate. Did you find anything out? Can you give any specifics? Can you give any confirmation or evidence that any of this happened?

I think not..but if that is your opinion..
Firstly, there has not been a Rothschild born who was not indoctrinated at birth..May I suggest you read any links that suit you on the lineage.
The premise of my original post was 'that does anyone know of any codes's?
I expected with all the people on this board there would have been some information about the antics of Illuminati members that I did not pick up on.
But, no it has turned into a flame and insult thread.
Do you all even care about a REAL NWO nest or would you rather i just be insulted?
The uncle who was dying od aids was the most informative, as when I was alone with him, I asked 'It is true what they say about the power and objectives of the Rothschilds'?
He said ' since I am dying it does not matter if I tell you, just add 100% to what your have heard or think of this name and you will be close to what is really happening, then he said please pray for my soul as I have been a part of this all my life, using and hurting people just because they were not as powerful as we are, I am afraid to die, then he said for your own good do not tell him I told you anything, as I like you and know you dod not know how horrible power is being used here and the world over.'
I prayed with him as he only had a few days left.
There were subliminal things such as when we went to meet the other uncle, he has a huge garden with flowers from all over the world, he asked my date 'Shall I do my usual bouquet, and he said no, this is a special one'
He went and carefully made the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen.
I was sure to count the number and there were 33 flowers including long stemmed orchids which I had never seen before.I was thinking this may be proof, but in itself, it meant nothing..that I could prove..
I have another real story about a billionaire I will post later..
Not all wealthy people are evil to the core..
Since I shall not post any pictures or any other of the things I wound up with as those are not of relevance to anyone but me and who knows who all reads these threads..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join