It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young singers spread racist hate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I have a nice hitler with mouse ears painting that a client gave me. I'm jewish and find it funny as hell.

? Where they get it? I love things like that because people get so upset over it. Like my "Save a Tree, Blow up a School" with the picture of tests(paper) and school books raining down around a crater with some desks, part of a school bus, and lots of blood. I love that shirt, but can't wear it at school due to "dress codes". But it's true, paper is used by the tons at schools, so save a tree, blow up a school.

Or my newest addition "Help Curb Over-Population, Vote Democrat" with two girls holding hands in front of a church with a sign saying "Just Gay Married". Again can't wear at school because it is controversial.(sp?)

Anyways, I got a bunch of Prussian Blue songs, quite funny, SKinhead Boy is actually pretty cool if it wasn't Olsen Twin wannabes singing it. Get a rapper or death metal band singing it? Would be awsome.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
for you comical nazi art - Steve Gianakos.
he did a whole series of nazis with mouse ears, nazis with naked women etc. he's a cleint of mine. he does some strange stuff - very funny

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
How about we just stick those two girls and their parents in a room and play some N.W.A. and Run-DMC non-stop? If they start to sing one of thier songs, they get 500 volts sent through their bodies. If they start yelling to turn the music off, we zap them again. We should just keep zapping them until they say uncle.

Personally, we should just lock them in a room and play some
until they change their Neo-Nazi ways.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

You want to hear "tone deaf" and "awful sense of tempo"?!!

www.5shock.com...

Peace

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Dr Love]

Yeah, it is awful, but I think he is cuter...and the voice is better.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What's is wrong with my idea?? None of my ideas must not work on here.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why is it racist for a white person to do something but not for a black person

Example: NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
Why isn't there an NAAWP (National Association for the Advancement of White People?)
Because that would be racist

Same deal with music

Blacks can rap about killing white people and violence in general
“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”
“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t #, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

Why can't white kids do the same?

Blacks are strongly encouraged to hold on to their heritage
Be proud to be black

So why can't white kids be proud to be white?
Ohh that’s racist!
Bull!

My stance is that we all need to realize there are no differences between us other than those we can control, mainly hygiene and wealth.
Do black cats and white cats not get along because of their fur color?
No, they scurry off and make kittens.
Like they said in the 60's, "Make love not war"

I don't think these kids should be up there promoting Nazi-ism, but I also don't think black rappers should promote black power, for lack of a better term.

Last week there was a neo-Nazi march planned to go through a predominantly black neighborhood in Toledo Ohio.
A riot broke out and the Nazi’s never set foot on the parade path.
The riot lasted all day, a gas station was looted, and a store was burned down.
It even made national news.
All based on the threat of a group promoting hate.
Seems kind of silly to me.

In the near future I see a massive race war unless we can set aside our differences in a hurry.
The blacks and the Asians are already fighting in Europe.

I'm doing my part, white and married a half Pakistani woman.
She's finer than any white girl too!

[edit on 26-10-2005 by mrjones]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
IN the year 2009, one of the white chicks from prussian blue will go on a trip to the "Big City" with her friends. There she will meet Michael, an intellegent 22 year old black man, who holds a conversation with her on the preceding topic. She will have a few drinks, and say F*** it. The next morning she will wake up and not regret it, rather fear the familial response. Her family won't hear from her until 2013 when she resumes contact with them. It is then when she will reveal her 2 mixed children, her husband michael, and her new proffession as a hippy folk singer.
This is all if, of course, the world doesn't end in 2012.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Big freaking deal. C'on some of the hateful lyrics in rap makes these 2 girls look like the Olson twins . I implore anyone to do a goodle search on racist rap music calling for violence against whites. Gee Ice Cube any one. I personaly don't care much Neo Nazi ideology .But like Norm Chomsky said “if you’re not for freedom of speech for people you despise, than you’re not for freedom of speech period.”

[edit on C:Sunocu11e11 by Opus]

[edit on C:Sunocu11e11 by Opus]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Rap music is as racist as you are going to get they talk about how their lives are run with violence and feel proud to sing and make money from it with a catchy tune in the background.

Yet you wonder why there is a seperation of white and blacks in all of the worlds small towns and cities. They could make them selves look nice instead of having no singing talents and talk about how bad they are? No wonder grandparents don't know what they really mean but then again it could be what they really mean. I would band my children if I had any from rap music it makes black people look bad, or is that Good?

Oh they have to make money to survive. Making quick money because if they were not they would rather do crime than work is that the message, rap is a way out 8mile anyone.?

Sorry hate me if you will...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, after seeing auschwitz.. all nazi's and anyone who supports there values should burn slowly in hell.
You sick twisted mungrels.

How can you put yourself into a membership that executed millions of innocent helpless people.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
uh yeah that is pretty sad. I feel sorry for thoes girls.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I recently read about Lamb and Lynx from Edgar J. Steele's site. I'd not heard of them before, but will seek out their music. What is wrong with White Americans singing about their culture, beliefs, etc? Why have so many White Americans lost site of what is happening to this country? It is not an obligation to forget your own heritage, as well as accept others.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by americelt
I recently read about Lamb and Lynx from Edgar J. Steele's site. I'd not heard of them before, but will seek out their music. What is wrong with White Americans singing about their culture, beliefs, etc? Why have so many White Americans lost site of what is happening to this country? It is not an obligation to forget your own heritage, as well as accept others.

You some kind of racist . Perhaps we should have you up on thought.... er I mean hate crimes.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by americelt

IF you go backand read through the thread, you wil note that they are racists, NOT just "white pride" singers.

Also "White" isn't a race. Aryan, Nordic, Anglo, Saxon, Anglo-saxon, Magyar, Hun, and Caucasion are races.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's a news video of the little racist twins.

News video of racist twins

Really is troubling how casual they act about the whole thing.

[edit on 27/2/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
88? I thought that was a number, not Heil Hitler.

Also, this is funny, I mean, sure be proud to be English, or Norweigen, whatever, but to be Nazis or KKK members? That's not white pride that is kill blacks/gays/jews/anyone who isn't conservative.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just because you can not understand, I'll help you out a little bit, it is a number DevinS. It just means something, also. Hope that clears things up for you.

I think more children should be raised like these girls. Really, that's how people should be raised. And yes, it is possible to be proud to be in the KKK. I mean my grandfather was until his dying day. Doesn't mean that I am, or that I should be blamed for the things he did. Just like these little girls. They are proud to be white. Let them be. You all come to our country proud to be black/asian/jewish/hispanic/etc. Why can't they speak out in a white country that they are proud to be white? They're not saying they are proud they are not colored, so what's the problem? They weren't even talking to you. Either don't listen or go back to your own country. That's my only solution for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dupw25

I think more children should be raised like these girls.

I think that nobody should be raised to hate anybody else.

Really, that's how people should be raised. And yes, it is possible to be proud to be in the KKK.

WTF????

I mean my grandfather was until his dying day.

I'm black. did your grandfather consider people like me to be less than human beings? Because that's what KKK people do.

Doesn't mean that I am, or that I should be blamed for the things he did. Just like these little girls. They are proud to be white. Let them be.

They can be proud to be green for what I care. But don't use that as a reason to hate other races.

You all come to our country proud to be black/asian/jewish/hispanic/etc.

Your ancestors immigrated to the country you're living in as well. Even the ancestors of the original inhabitans immigrated there over 10000 years ago.

Why can't they speak out in a white country that they are proud to be white? They're not saying they are proud they are not colored, so what's the problem?

That I can agree with you on. But like I said.. Don't use it to hate other people.

They weren't even talking to you.

Their parents are teaching them to spread hate.

Either don't listen or go back to your own country. That's my only solution for you.

Like you??? Will you go back to the country of your ancestors as well???

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny how everyone is for peace and equality until something like this happens...

I have, so far, heard calls for "lynching" these girls...."raping" them etc.

as if their views no longer entitle them to pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

you got a alot of sick and twisted people on this board....

but keep right on doing what your doing....you are all your own worse enemy.

have fun.....

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by dupw25

I think more children should be raised like these girls.

I think that nobody should be raised to hate anybody else.

I think that more people should be raised to be proud of what they are. Everyone else is, and the whites aren't allowed to be, because that would just be racist, right?

Really, that's how people should be raised. And yes, it is possible to be proud to be in the KKK.

WTF????

Just to let you know. The KKK fought for their race, because they knew if the didn't then it would go down, like it is now.

I mean my grandfather was until his dying day.

I'm black. did your grandfather consider people like me to be less than human beings? Because that's what KKK people do.

To answer your question: No, he considered what would happen if everyone was thrown together, like all this violence and hate. It never would have happened if we all would have stayed separated. I see it first hand everyday. Maybe one day things will be different, but for now everyone is still hating eachother. And it's not working, just like he predicted.

Doesn't mean that I am, or that I should be blamed for the things he did. Just like these little girls. They are proud to be white. Let them be.

They can be proud to be green for what I care. But don't use that as a reason to hate other races.

They never said that they hate other races. They are showing everyone that they love theirs. But because they are white, and no other race recently enslaved their kind, it is now racist.

You all come to our country proud to be black/asian/jewish/hispanic/etc.

Your ancestors immigrated to the country you're living in as well. Even the ancestors of the original inhabitans immigrated there over 10000 years ago.

Mine did, I agree to that. But did you read what I wrote? What I was saying is that everyone can now immigrate over to this country and be proud to say that they have Hispanic Pride or Black Pride. But uh-oh, when someone says White Pride, that's completely wrong and racist. Well there was an entire Black Power movement, but there was nothing wrong with that. What would happen to me if I started a White Power movement? I know I wouldn't go down in the history books like Malcolm X or Stokely Carmichael. I would be called a racist who's nothing but angry, like these little girls.

They weren't even talking to you.

Their parents are teaching them to spread hate.

Whoever said that they're parents are teaching them to spread hate. Hitler didn't want to spread hate. He wanted everyone to be like him. I don't agree with his techniques at all. I would never kill to make everyone like me. But their parents are teaching them the biggest and worst thing that the U.S. has to offer: freedom of speech. That was the way they were brought up, just like other races are brought up to stand up fot their races. They are showing their racial pride, just like some when they say, "Black is Beautiful." We all have different ways of showing it, even if some are more agressive than others.

Either don't listen or go back to your own country. That's my only solution for you.

Like you??? Will you go back to the country of your ancestors as well???

No, I will not because my ancestors a long, long time ago found this country. Finders keepers, duh.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join