It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young singers spread racist hate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

These girls made national news on ABC's Primetime last night, they like to play violent video games that kill minorities.

Have you ever seen these girls playing these violent video games? I have a few nieces around that age in my family that could care less about video games in general. Look at the pictures of the twins. Can you honestly say that they look like two girls that would play games like this, much less enjoy it! Do you really believe that wholeheartedly just because ABC tells you that? Ask yourself who ABC is really trying to make look bad here, the girls or the parents? Read my conspiracy theory I wrote earlier in this thread.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZMax
Well,
I'm a racist...and if you don't know everyone is a racist,because race do exist...I don't believe white are smarter,black have bigger ...,and so on...nor I believe some race is better than other,but race do exist and it's like one big family...If there is someone white/black/yellow or brown who thinks he'll not favor people of his own "kind" even only sub-consciousnely,he's a dumb...It's wrong but this is are nature - animal instincts,if you prefer...
And there is nothing wrong with self-determination(did you forget what the US Constitution,UN Charter Universal Human Rights says?)

[edit on 21-10-2005 by ZMax]

Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate remark

like, the numbers 1, 2 and 3 average out to 2. however, in that group not every number is equal to 2. 1 and 3 are distinctly different numbers, individuals you might say.

[edit on 10/21/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Have you ever seen these girls playing these violent video games?

Yes, it was on ABC Primetime TV last night! It showed them playing a game with hooded KKK and skinheads shooting blacks and mexicans, while laughing and having a good time. Game was called 'Ethnic Cleansing'. The another favorite past time was their dance around the swastika in the kitchen. Since you didn't watch the show, I suggest you do.

Those ugly Americans

Lamb and Lynx, one was unsurprised to hear, are home-schooled. They aren't allowed friends of other races or Gameboy. They are allowed to play their computer game Ethnic Cleansing. "Ethnic Cleansing?" quavered Theroux. By then, he was almost afraid to ask. The game involved a gang of skinheads going through a ghetto, shooting blacks and Mexicans who made "gorilla" noises.

"Ethnic Cleansing," a computer game created by neo-Nazi National
Alliance and targeted for a youthful, computer-savvy audience,
promotes violence against Jews, Blacks and Latinos. Proclaiming that
“white revolution is the only solution,” the game builds on the
premise that "the race war has begun." This game is one of a number of
racist and anti-Semitic video games easily available on the Internet.”
www.adl.org...

Go ask them yourself:
www.officialprussianblue.net...
prussianbluefan.blogspot.com...

How soon we forget! Timothy McVeigh

McVeigh was an anti-government extremist, with a long background in the survivalist movement. He was known to be a keen reader of the controversial book The Turner Diaries, which describes similar acts of terrorism to the one he perpetrated. A copy of the book was found in his car on the day of the bombing.

The Turner Diaries is a novel written in 1978 by William Pierce, the late leader of the neo-Nazi group, the National Alliance.

Oklahoma City Bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a 1995 terrorist attack in which the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a U.S. government office complex in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was destroyed, killing 168 people. It is the largest domestic terrorist attack in the history of the United States, and - until the September 11, 2001 attacks - largest terrorist attack of any kind in the nation's history.

You may be able to convince yourself Dr. Love and some other niave luddites they are harmless, but not moi. I have far too much experience and history in these matters to see it as passé. Those neo-fascist-kinder are pushing a lot of evil propaganda that leads to more hate, more war, and more polarization that steals away the American resolve for unity. There's no enlightenment in the Gaede psycho twins. They are at best just gullible, programmed, dangerous morons bent on spreading deadly ideas, and at worst they may launch a trend that could rip the foundations out from under the country.

UNITED STATES = One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This goes along with the thread that has been heatedly discussed here. It is really not suprising to me that these girls are homeschooled. It is so easy for a parent to actively shove their ideas, beliefs and faiths down their children's throats. It is amazing.
The fair show that they were supposed to so? Ha! Canceled. Want to know why?

The city of Bakersfield is in an uproar again and at the center of the storm are the courageous duo of Prussian Blue. The girls were scheduled to make an appearance at the Kern County Fair this week, but the appearance had to be canceled at the last moment.
After speaking to Bill Blair, chief executive of the fair, over the phone on Monday, April Gaede learned that the performance would be canceled due to “security concerns”.

Please read the rest of the story. It is quite funny. I really don't think they will make it much longer...safely...if their hate continues. I mean, it is one thing to participate in secret, but once you make it public...
I mean, they are children. Psycho Mommy lost her chance so why not propagate her own children?
They even link to the Aryan Women webpage.
I don't think these girls can even comprehend the implecations of what they are doing/singing/stand for. It is all they know.
What a shame.

EDIT: fix quote

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Rouschkateer]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Word Substitution

If these girls were black and said they were proud to be black, would there be controversy?

If they were black and singing about black power, should they be censored?

Racism is as racism does.

Much of what I read here does not pass the Mirror Test.

I don't promote racism. Any form of racism.

Hence my skepticism about this sort of staged outrage.

It is selective, and therefore not a solution, but part of the problem.

As you judge others, so shall you judge yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Much of what I read here does not pass the Mirror Test.

Much of what you read must not include little girls singing about genocide and ethnic cleansing either. Farrakhan would fit in the same catagory as these kids, but he doesn't have near as large of listening base does he.

US Ethnic groups:
white 81.7%, black 12.9%, Asian 4.2%, Amerindian and Alaska native 1%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.2% (2003 est.)
www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Topical Ointment

Farrakhan would fit in the same catagory as these kids. I suggest you start posting some of his news articles then.

1. I didn't post this article.

2. Farrakhan is as Farrakhan does.

3. This isn't, and never has been, about me.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
1. I didn't post this article.

I didn't say you posted it, but your whining that this thread is one sided...so get with the posting, if you want fair and balanced racial propaganda. Complaining doesn't shed any light on the situation.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
NWA are not racist.

NWA makes it clear that they are against oppresive government institutions.

For you to even draw a comparision to NWA and a group of young children making music to support white supremacy illustrates the type of ignorance that propegate even more ignorance.

My god, how could you possibly say that. Are you even familar with the lyrics of NWA? Did you just throw that name out there in order to justify the actions of these white supremacist? Why would you even mention a name of a group that has revolutionized music and label them as racist.

You simply have no idea what you are talking about, therefore why even pass such an ignorant comment like that?

Um no, Ive listened to enough NWA and other hard core rap groups, and it doesnt take much thought to realize they promote hate against whites, as well as other ethnic groups, like Asians. You are the one drowning in ignorance. How many gangsta rap songs have I heard that were degrading to Koreans? Plenty.

You carry the same ignorance many carry, that somehow, only whites are racist.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Whine And Cheese

I didn't say you posted it, but your whining this thread is one sided...so get with the posting, if you want far and balanced racial propaganda. .

Better yet, I'll go where the discussion is intelligent, on-topic and not ad hominem, which is apparently not here.

Bye.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I didn't say you posted it, but your whining that this thread is one sided...so get with the posting, if you want fair and balanced racial propaganda. Complaining doesn't shed any light on the situation.

Just because someone's comments don't conform to your ideals is not a reason to judge them.

Neither is telling someone to "get with the posting."

Please focus your energy on the topic at hand and not on other members.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok, just to be clear here, does anyone still think that these girls are singing about their heritage or how proud they are of it? I know there was that sentiment earlier in this thread...you know before the discussion turned to NWA in an attempt to justify these girls' contemptible utterings.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage....it's just that people like nazis and white supremacists aren't. No one complains when people proclaim to be proud to be German/Irish/Italian/Hungarian, hell there's whole days and festivals dedicated to them. They are German/Irish/Italian/Hungarian-American organizations that no one has any problems with. These idiots on the other hand are proclaming that they're proud to be white (an idealised version of white), as if that's something besides a nebulous sociological label.

Preemption: Yes there are "Black Pride" organizations and the like. The term black is used because of one simple reason. Most African-Americans have no idea what part of Africa their ancestors came from. It was basically erased. Unlike other groups who can trace their history back hundreds of years, blacks hit a barrier when they attempt a genological mapping of their past. So it's not like there can be Kros-American, Hausa-American, or Bapounou-American organizations (recent immigrants exempted of course).

Actually, what I said wasn't quite right. Many African-Americans can track their ancestry back hundreds of years....through their European ancestors.

Sincerely,
King Ramble

[edit on 10/22/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well........I found a video and I don't think we have to worry about these two "making it big".

They're pretty tone deaf and have a really awful sense of tempo.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Adolph smiley t-shirts tells the whole story...

Fascism is the extreme right, and communism is the extreme left. Most Americans are in between, and that does not make conservatives Hilter lovers, nor liberals Marxists. These fringe kooks represent a rising tide of what is wrong with America, and it doesn't go away or excuse these types by pointing at the polar opposites of other ethnic groups.

Complacency or apathy is not an option.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Communism is no where near the left if you talk about true communism.

As for those T-Shirts, I want one....I think they are rather funny. Especailly for next time I go clubbing.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

As for those T-Shirts, I want one....I think they are rather funny. Especailly for next time I go clubbing.

lol

i dont think it would be wise to wear one of those when going clubbing

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

lol

What......One of the girls or the T-Shirt????

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's not the childrens fault that they are this way (obviously). The parents have brought them up this way and it's all that they believe cause they were taught to believe in it. Just like people who believe in religion..you were brought up and taught to believe. One is no better than the other as ultimatley they both produce the same thing in the end. Hate.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

lol

Wear you of those clubbing and your likely to get CLUBBED!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I guess its only ok to be racist if you're black. Otherwise, its totally unacceptable.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join