It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Film

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I found this www.1anunnaki.com...

I want to see this. anyone heard of it or seen it? Can't find out much about it yet, I've been wondering when their would be a film done on this subject. Makes sense that this is not coming from Hollywood, it's too challenging to the accepted model of history we've all been taught (through Hollywood).

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I as well have been awaiting someone to do a film about our lost past. Hope they do a decent job of it with what little we know at this point.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I can't wait to see it, all they have to do is used the materials
available on thousands of clay tablets.
The plot is already there.
If the art direction is anything like the web page, it will be amazing.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
it looks like there is some possibility for killer movies here, looks like they are going to do three of them!

loq

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ive been waiting almost a year now for this film.
im not shure if its ever gona come out but i shure hope it does.
if anyone else has any new info on this plese let me know

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm curious about this, too

The guy may have thrown this together in order to drum up funding for the project..

Apart from the fancy graphics, there's not a lot in the way of amazing footage...

Still, I suppose these things take time

HVF

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It seems that this movie site is dead, just look at the copyright. They haven't updated in years. Its probibly safe to say they ran out of money and quit. To bad it would have made a great trilogy.

,HVF

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow, that site sure got up some expectations!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by headcheck
model of history we've all been taught (through Hollywood

You know, there are other places to learn about history outside of TV and Movies.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah I know Ive got a library full of them.....dont assume that just because we are excited about a movie that we are mindless pop culture drivel.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This thing seems really low budget, a bunch of no-name actors and stuff. This seems to be an attempt to push their funky ancient mystery religion on society. Like all other movies people will take it as fact, scary.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Check out movies.groups.yahoo.com...

This seems to be a still active message board regarding the movie and its production state. Jon Gress is an active participate in discussing the film and its intent and direction here. They have suffered a setback recently in that the associate producer was recently killed in a motorcycle accident. Seems from what info gleaned from that board that they are shooting for a late 2005/early 2006 release date. A lot of discussion has taken place at that site re: the history and accuracy of pre-biblical Sumerian and Mesopotamian events and how that are to be interpreted for the movie. Nice thing to see is that Gress is NOT following Sitchin
as a format to create the movie. Gress couldnt get his head around some of what Sitchin proposes (nor can I)and decided to smartly go back to the source, the pure translations of the clay tablets, for inspiration to do the film. One can only hope and pray this isnt another fracked up film like the Omega Code or some other religious claptrap.
Be sure to read Jon Gress' entries on this board. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders; hope it shows up in his film.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Defragger]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You know, there are other places to learn about history outside of TV and Movies.

Yes, I actually get my historical information from multiple sources, thank you very much. Unfortunately a lot of people don't, and that is what I was referring to.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes, I actually get my historical information from multiple sources, thank you very much. Unfortunately a lot of people don't, and that is what I was referring to.

That's nice, that you do your research. What would the average Joe that didn't know any better pick up from such a film? Some will laugh at it's theme, some will consider it sci-fi, but the few will take it as fact.

We don't know enough about the Sumerians to jump to the conclusion that they had an alien encounter. The Anunnaki are a thing of legends and mythology... nothing more.

GoldEagle

[edit on 10/25/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I actually look forward to the movie. As for posts concerning getting the facts from other sources, well lets consider the bible. It has been rewritten so many times that no one knows who the true author was. Most written history that predated the bible were destroyed, Deliberately! Cant trust 90% of what you read today as most outlets are controlled by the few elite. The majority of information/disinformation released today is given through TV/movies/internet. I like to see all aspects before coming to my view on anything which can also change with new information. Just wish everyone else was openminded.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red
Most written history that predated the bible were destroyed, Deliberately! Cant trust 90% of what you read today as most outlets are controlled by the few elite. The majority of information/disinformation released today is given through TV/movies/internet. I like to see all aspects before coming to my view on anything which can also change with new information. Just wish everyone else was openminded.

so true.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This one, frankly, looks like a Stargate ripoff. They're certainly promoting their own take on the information, completely ignoring the old texts and going with a rather Stargate-like scenario.

It appears to be a labor of love, but if you're looking for truth, this one's got even less truth than your average Sitchin ripoff.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedHerring
I can't wait to see it, all they have to do is used the materials
available on thousands of clay tablets.

If they did, it would simply be the story as told over at Crystallinks (and not the one told by Sitchin.) That would be very refreshing, but if you've never actually sat down and read through the stuff the Sumerians left, it's not really great storytelling. Although it'd be fun to see Gilgamesh done in epic.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

model of history we've all been taught (through Hollywood

Yeah, the Mahabharata! *Waits for a good slap*

Although it'd be fun to see Gilgamesh done in epic.

There are no aliens in the Gilgamesh epics, that is.. if Noah wasnt a alien...

[edit on 27-10-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says, the day these films come out, I spend a lot of money

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join